SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:16 am

eversotrue wrote:Just a question. Is periscope able to see the videos anytime all the time? Unlike snapchat, where the pic/video goes away after a while..?

Nope, it's only up for 24 hours after upload (if the uploader chooses to keep it up).

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lurker11 Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:29 am

Molly McAleer just periscoped a viewing party and JJ was there - he claims he broke up with a girl after 6 weeks to go on BIP because the producers promised they would fix his edit. and he didn't hook up with anyone because he wanted to salvage that relationship....
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:28 am

This is the craziest bunch of big-mouth contestants this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:38 am

lurker11 wrote:Molly McAleer just periscoped a viewing party and JJ was there - he claims he broke up with a girl after 6 weeks to go on BIP because the producers promised they would fix his edit. and he didn't hook up with anyone because he wanted to salvage that relationship....
And he believed them? no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:53 am

lurker11 wrote:Molly McAleer just periscoped a viewing party and JJ was there - he claims he broke up with a girl after 6 weeks to go on BIP because the producers promised they would fix his edit. and he didn't hook up with anyone because he wanted to salvage that relationship....

Oh, man, the best part was that JJ was like "I left the show for her and when I came after TWO weeks, she had already moved on" in a can-you-believe-her tone. Um, you dumped her to go on a reality TV show to repair your image...she's not the crazy one here.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:22 am

Hey JJ, I have some ocean front property in Arizona, wanna buy it? I hate people who constantly have an excuse. Not impressed with him so far at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:10 am

Oh JJ, it was a six week relationship laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud.
And they're so not going to fix his edit.

(I actually find JJ amusing, even if he's really dumb)

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:17 am

Cast pictures for those interested.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/-bachelorette-in-paradise-2-c1436824788984.html

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 CJ4JHq5UMAA7mjT

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 87b72b10 bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 86669110 bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:48 am

A few takeaways from the cast pics...
1. Classic Jillian being the only girl in her bikini in the group shot. I'm sure her black box will follow her around for the short time she's there. giggling
2. Carly has gone from one extreme to the other with those eyebrows. Way, way too filled in.
3. Ashley S, for all her craziness, is by far the most beautiful girl there. Wow.
4. Was Tanner that attractive on Kaitlyn's season? His portrait is a really good picture of him :fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:41 am

Thanks umngirl.

Jillian with her arm slung through Juelia's arm. She can't keep her hands off of people. scratch

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:20 pm

Where does Tanner live???

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 11379329_954909777914858_813713115_n

carlywadGuess who is moving to Nashville?! Me and @jadelizroper who has advice on what areas we should live in?!?!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:24 pm

Tanner is from the Overland Park area of Kansas which is typically referred to as KC(Kansas City). I think he was doing some car financing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill