SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sara11 Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  31m31 minutes ago
TV
snipped

Produced by Embassy Row, the company behind Watch What Happens Live and Talking Dead, After Paradise will delve into the most recent episodes of Bachelor in Paradise alongside cast members and celebrity fans. The duo will take questions and comments from viewers, and will also debut deleted scenes and outtakes.

Does this mean someone like Amy Shumer as a celebrity fan?

sara11

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:59 pm

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 11417317_859908750711922_808670123_n

theyearofelan
look. we all know what you've been thinking. not enough Bachelor stuff. okay. fine. so now we are doing a live talk show. LIVE. oh boy. this should be a fun summer

I wonder if past leads and contestants will be guests on the show and thus they taped a GMA segment to showcase what it the live show will be about.

I guess with contestants on BIP going home on each week's episode they can have them on the Live show so each week's episode will have it's own sort of ATR.  

I also wonder if they'll keep spending less on travel for Bach/Bette to produce more spin-off shows. They seem cheaper to produce than Bach/Bette.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:51 pm

They probably got the idea from After Buzz, especially with Brooks on it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:00 pm

This is basically what The Challenge on MTV does. They bring on either eliminated and/or the drama ones from the episode that just aired. Personally, I don't need this nonsense. Three hours of BIP would have been more interesting.

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 87b72b10 bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 86669110 bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:12 pm

I don't think it's necessary either. I like watching After Buzz while eating breakfast the next day, but I don't need three hours of BIP that night.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:47 am

Entertainment News

'Bachelor in Paradise' gets an hourlong after-show hosted by Chris Harrison and Jenny Mollen

LOS ANGELES, July 18 (UPI) -- Chris Harrison and Jenny Mollen are to host a live, one-hour, weekly after-show offering analysis of the reality dating series Bachelor in Paradise, ABC announced.

After Paradise is to premiere Aug. 3, immediately following the second episode of the two-night, Season 2 premiere of Bachelor in Paradise. The first installment of this season's Bachelor in Paradise will debut Aug. 2.

"After Paradise will feature host Harrison and co-host Mollen discussing and dissecting the
most recent episodes of Bachelor in Paradise, alongside cast members and celebrity fans," a news release said.

"Bachelor fans know Mollen from her prolific live-tweeting during past seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, while Harrison is the man who has seen it all as the host of The Bachelor franchise since the first rose ceremony took place over 13 years ago. Together, they'll present questions and comments from viewers, debut deleted scenes, outtakes and exclusive extra content, all the while allowing members of #BachelorNation to finally have their say."

For those like me who never heard of her.

Twitter - @jennyandteets

Wikipedia.org
Jenny Mollen (born May 30, 1979)[1] is an American actress, and New York Times best selling author, best known for her portrayal of Nina Ash on the television series Angel. She also writes a humorous column for The Smoking Jacket, a website affiliated with Playboy,[2] as well as an advice column for the Playboy site

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:00 am

Ohh, that's Jason Bigg's wife! I read an article she wrote about her sexacapades. She's pretty vulgar and overly snarky - not a fan. There are so many people on Twitter who are funnier than her.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:48 pm

Bleh, so crass and inappropiate it is...
But it's in accordance with what I've heard(about this season being on the train-wracky/trashy side..) Lowering the tone and all.
I would advice ABC to be rather mindful of this trend in the long run. I doubt it'll be beneficial for maintaining the franchise's ever-waning core viewership. The last couple of season already did a number on it.

Btw, Nepotism is a wonderful thing, no? Lol She is also besties with Elan.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:59 pm

Jenny and her husband Jason Biggs are really annoying and often inappropriate when it comes to this show. Not surprised they picked her since she's somewhat known but I think they could have gotten someone better. It's too bad Dana from Possessionista doesn't live in LA because I think she would be fun.

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 87b72b10 bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 86669110 bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:34 pm

no  Complete bottom of the barrel.  No thanks.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:00 pm

chloep wrote:Bleh, so crass and inappropiate it is...
But it's in accordance with what I've heard(about this season being on the train-wracky/trashy side..) Lowering the tone and all.
I would advice ABC to be rather mindful of this trend in the long run. I doubt it'll be beneficial for maintaining the franchise's ever-waning core viewership. The last couple of season already did a number on it.

no no

Well, the good thing is when this is over, I'll be that much closer to pre season hockey! laugh out loud

I never heard of this person. I scrolled through her twitter and thought that she seems to fit the direction they are focusing on. Crass sex drunk whatever, anything but love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:25 pm

chloep wrote:Bleh, so crass and inappropiate it is...

This is what I don't understand - isn't that partly why BP got cancelled because it was too trashy and didn't fit in with their franchise's image? I'm sure that the ratings will be fine, but I just don't understand why they continue to focus on the trashiest elements, since it seems like people enjoy the comedy and romance more. It makes me sad about all the wonderful ABC shows that got cancelled, but this super important recap session gets an hour.

Anyways, I agree with umngirl that Dana would have been hilarious. Her recaps and live tweeting always have me dying with laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill