SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chloep Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:07 pm

Like I said in the other thread(s), that was def. not the original plan. TPTB must have backed out the last minute.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:10 pm

chloep wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:haha! any couples make it?

Suprisingly it seems so.. A pair of folks are still up in the air.
Any hints on who?  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:14 pm

AmyB wrote:
chloep wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:haha! any couples make it?

Well, Jade is one of the ppl who did. I'll know more tomorrow.Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:17 pm

chloep wrote:
AmyB wrote:
chloep wrote:

Thanks for all your work! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:21 pm

Yes, Chloe, thanks for sharing with us. It's fun to hear the scoops. Smiley

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:28 pm

AmyB wrote:
chloep wrote:
AmyB wrote:

Thanks for all your work! Smiley

Ehh, I was ather sloppy this time around, TBH... I just don't have it in me anymore to really go after stuff/confirmations... I've just became too detached with the whole series. I've lost interest this last couple of seasons. For the first time in I don't even know how many years, I am not even watching a season(not even casually).

-
It seems lot of the OGcast is still there for the end(ish). I've been told we can expect all the cast members to be back on SM tomorrow. I am not sure why RS says(according to the other thread) that they are still filming on  Friday. He could be right, but I have the info double-backed that the crewmembers will be back in the States on Friday.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:28 pm

chloep wrote:Like I said in the other thread(s), that was def. not the original plan. TPTB must have backed out the last minute.

If she met someone that she really hit it off with, or there was some major drama with her, I can definitely see TPTB backing out.  I hope for her sake that it's the former.

And chloe, good to hear that some couples came out of it, even if there was drama/it was super messed up and crazy overall.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:30 pm

chloep wrote:
AmyB wrote:
chloep wrote:

I'm going to guess
spoiler:
. I feel like this season is going to be very BP-y, but I'm still excited!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:04 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
chloep wrote:
AmyB wrote:

I'm going to guess
spoiler:
. I feel like this season is going to be very BP-y, but I'm still excited!
I don't think it's 
Spoiler:
because he posted on IG yesterday,
Spoiler:
would be my guess too because they were following and tweeting each other prior to filming - but really it could be anyone because I'm sure Jade was sought after by all the guys  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:40 pm

I thought Jade and Mike were paired up..?? So that's probs who it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:11 pm

eversotrue wrote:I thought Jade and Mike were paired up..?? So that's probs who it is.
He's been back on twitter since June 18, so it's not him.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:38 am

eversotrue wrote:I thought Jade and Mike were paired up..?? So that's probs who it is.

No it's not him. I said it in her thread that they kinda had something before the season, but she was into another guy on BIP.. Still don't have a name.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz