SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:26 pm

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 E172108f2f7a7b25e16b341f8b9ddca8b483c096
JJ Lane III
The most controversial man from Kaitlyn’s season was polarizing to fans and fellow contestants’ alike. But he showed Kaitlyn a very different side prior to her sending him home during his two-on-one date with Joe Bailey. JJ is sure to bring both his heart and plenty of controversy to the beach this summer.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/-bachelorette-in-paradise-2-c1436824788984/photo-jj-lane-iii-photo-1436828791451.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:31 pm

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 02059b443dbe0cd1e279b74751b1308ef44e48f6
Jared Haibon
Jared left Kaitlyn’s season heartbroken after she unexpectedly sent him home in a tearful goodbye, prior to hometown dates. Jared comes to Paradise in hopes of mending his wounded heart and finding the girl of his dreams, similar to Marcus before he found Lacy in Paradise.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/-bachelorette-in-paradise-2-c1436824788984/photo-jared-haibon-1-photo-1436824457130.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:59 am

So Chris B is making another comeback (go away) this season too ? WTH ?

Did RS spoil this ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:34 am

Chris B. will keep trying; he already had the door slammed in his face once (Andi's season) but he just will not give up.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:00 am

ChrisB has had the door slammed 5 times? I'm just taking a wild guess from all the times we have seen him since Emily's season. It's comical now that he keeps re appearing over and over.

ETA: I guess it's not quite 5 times. Sure feels like it. laugh out loud

Bustle

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:ChrisB has had the door slammed 5 times? I'm just taking a wild guess from all the times we have seen him since Emily's season. It's comical now that he keeps re appearing over and over.

Bustle

F4 on Emilys season. Then tried to appear on Andi's season. He was part of BIP1 where he dated that teacher from JaunP.
Now BIP 2.

From the previews I saw Tenley being open to him ??
BTW can anyone post a link or point me to where I can see the latest preview ? Watching it this weekend it went by in such a blur. TIA

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:ChrisB has had the door slammed 5 times? I'm just taking a wild guess from all the times we have seen him since Emily's season. It's comical now that he keeps re appearing over and over.

Bustle

F4 on Emilys season. Then tried to appear on Andi's season. He was part of BIP1 where he dated that teacher from JaunP.
Now BIP 2.

BTW can anyone post a link or point me to where I can see the latest preview ? Watching it this weekend it went by in such a blur. TIA
He was also on BP season 3, where he was a massive player and all that drama with Erica went down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:55 pm

You'd think by now he'd have learned his lesson about appearing on the show and that he'd do better staying away from anything bach related and dating outside of bach nation. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:58 pm

I kind of feel like Chris is in on the joke now - he knows that he's known for the most appearances ever made and he just plays along. 

He apparently went on BIP to get a date for his sister's wedding, so I guess his plan was never to stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:01 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Bustle

Now BIP 2.

He was also on BP season 3, where he was a massive player and all that drama with Erica went down.

Figured I would miss that because I missed that season. I saw some of those promos and decided not to watch.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:03 pm

He is the original grown azz man-GAM that never quite grows up and dating outside the franchise is an alien phenomenon to him. None of these pple ever learns, it seems- this quest for fame at all cost is something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz