SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriedlife - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:46 pm

I must say I'm torn.... Bruin fan from childhood but such a Coach Snyder fan! (Sorry, Sean, allegiance to you isn't the key here.)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Marriedlife - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:00 pm

This SoCal girl isn't torn. Never liked UCLA football. Go Cats!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Uclagirlsrock Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:02 pm

GO BRUINS!!!!!!!,!

Uclagirlsrock

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:12 pm

Welcome back UCLAgirl, your team is up right now so you must be happy.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:24 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ Yep, it's a burden but someone had to do it. Lol

Seriously, it seems to be a nice group. I thought it would be all teenyboppers but it's a good blend of young and old fogey (me) and everything in between. Lots of enthusiasm for the book as I'm sure you've seen on Twitter. Happy to be on Team [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Me too I am so happy to be on team [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! and I am doing it for the right reasons

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:25 pm

lipsis wrote:
@NancyAFrench: 5 Things Every Bachelor Needs to Know [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @SeanLowe09

Sound advice and I like the 5th point so much!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:10 pm

@clmgiudici: Goodness these ladies are inspiring. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:13 pm

^So she's either in the other room watching this instead of the game, Sean is depressed by the game so he turned it off, or he's not at home currently. Take your pick everyone.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:23 pm

Sean's about to become less depressed, I think, wherever he is.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:24 pm

You choose. I have a headache.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Actually, they both love and watch Shark Tank and Jeopardy...Sean even one time joked that he would be interested taking over hosing  Jeopardy...It is possible that they are watching Shark Tank together...it is still on now on ABC..watching it right now myself
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:05 am

Ahhhh

@clmgiudici: My life consists of my husband, my couch and football. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98