SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriedlife - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by deeliciouz Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:07 pm

^yay!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Marriedlife - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by smartcat Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:11 pm

So much for a lot of speculation. Thanks Catherine :Woah-hoo:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:27 pm

Well there goes my question. It's so much easier when they answer for me.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:01 am

Nice to have her back! Smiley

@clmgiudici: With all these New Year ideas and tips, I'm the Queenterest. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Something a little fun, Charm City Cakes picked the cake they made for Sean & Catherine's wedding as their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cake of 2014.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:56 pm

^^^ shoulda been [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Just sayin'

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:03 pm

^Lol. Maybe the dog cakes are!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:20 pm

^^^ only then will I accept their wedding cake being [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:49 pm

Eyes Batting .1000  Thanks to @southern_belle_lash Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:50 pm

^Gotta get those lashes ready for any potential public appearances coming up. Maybe even a certain event on Monday night.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:06 pm

Let's hope she'll be batting those lashes at us on Monday.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:10 pm

^^^^^^I really hope so, it will be nice to see them on Monday

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98