SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:17 pm

I think that would be a dynamite combination... Matty make it happen!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by motheroffive Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:17 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: I'd like to schedule a double date with @SeanLowe09, Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Someone tweeted an article to Sean that talked about what Emma Stone did during filming of her various movies. She said when she was filming Birdman, she relaxed by watching Sean's season of the Bachelor. She's a fan!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:27 pm

^^^ I kmew I should have read that article. Emma's got good taste.

And isn't Andrew Garfield the guy who said he'd fanboy if he met Sean?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:42 pm

I'd die if that double date ever happened. And it's fun to know
Emma and Andrew are fans of Sean.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:42 pm

Catherine and Emma would be great together.... have you seen the Emma v. Jimmy Fallon lip-sync? I could totally see Catherine and Emma doing that.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:55 pm

@clmgiudici: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:45 am

@clmgiudici: I miss Seattle.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:59 am

In regards to her Seattle tweet Sean's publisher responded with "you're going to be there this week, right" . Not sure if he is mistaken or something is planned.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:03 am

^It would be fun for them to make a return trip.

Or maybe he is mistaken. Perhaps asking if she would go to the playoff game next week? We will find out soon enough I guess.

Last edited by umngirl on Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:03 am

@clmgiudici: And THAT's why we're the best [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:22 am

Atta boy hubs! Of course, as Umngirl will tell you, it's gonna be the Seahawks vs Green Bay next week so it won't matter.

@ajfrank07: @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici Is there going to be a house divided next Sunday if it is Seahawks vs Cowboys?
@SeanLowe09: @ajfrank07 @clmgiudici nope. Go Seahawks!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:23 am

^Precisely! And in that case, it's war LOWES!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98