SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:47 pm

GA are you playing with photo shop again, eyebrows?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:47 pm

yeah nikki wanted everyone to be happy for her, that's all she's concerned about

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71517

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:Whitney seems so nice and normal! The voice will grow on me I hope laugh out loud.

I think she has a Trista voice going on. Sometimes she pushes and the squeaky voice comes out. As she was giving instructions to her patient her voice was normal. I think it will "grow on us."
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:48 pm

JBF wrote:Josh talks faster unrehearsed "live" then he did "rehearsed" on Andi's show.

Sometimes I worry about him turning blue. Fortunately Andi did most of the talking this time... so he could breath for a change.

He should save his breath. I will be totally and completely shocked if these two ever make it down the aisle.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:48 pm

CH pushing again, he is so annoying JPG not there to defend himself, I dislike CH more and more

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:49 pm

MiniDiva wrote:GA are you playing with photo shop again, eyebrows?

The other day I saw a comment on one of her pics where somewhere said her eyebrows made her look like Groucho Marx LOL.
cantstopl

Maybe it was you Kasha?

Last edited by Cuppa_Realitea on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:49 pm

not a priority for her to be in the spotlight, what is she doing right now?? omg I need to flip to hockey

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:50 pm

I think Nikki is doing a good job of defending JP and not putting him under the bus.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:50 pm

what nikki's thinking but not saying: "Jp's a tool who just couldn't love me the way I needed but I hung on because i wanted to prove everyone wrong. Eventually I just said eff it and eff him and finally ran for the hills like i should have a long time ago"

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:50 pm

Chris Harrison is really stirring the pot with Nikki. She is taking the high road. Good for her.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:CH pushing again, he is so annoying JPG not there to defend himself, I dislike CH more and more

But Nikki is being so gracious.. CH shut up!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:51 pm

Do you guys think she will be on BPII?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+51
jnc2985
Pandora
beader
Mommyof2
MiaHawk
moonpie
cindebugg
wandb
mindless
Aunties_Love
provenceguy