SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:00 am

No, they have not been interviewing Chris S in the live portion that I saw.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:00 am

PSS? I think she meant PPS ... A for effort?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:01 am

Jade is stunning!! I'm surprised he ends up with a blonde, he seems to have a thing for the Jade/Britt look.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:01 am

A bit boring this first episode... despite all the hype? Think I was spoilt with the first episode for BachCan. Britt is acting. Obviously so. Really hope she is not the next Bette.

One thing is for sure, it will be easy to detect voiceovers for Whitney.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:02 am

Pretty funny. Chris S says to CH---this is it, right?
Like this is torture or something. Well, he aint seen nottin yet.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:02 am

ReneeM wrote:PSS? I think she meant PPS ... A for effort?

Who did, Tracy?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:04 am

Kashathediva wrote:Pretty funny. Chris S says to CH---this is it, right?
Like this is torture or something. Well, he aint seen nottin yet.

This season is so dang boring, I wish that were the case.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:04 am

atem wrote:

Who did, Tracy?

Can't remember her name but the last girl with the note

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:05 am

Omygod, I can't take his hair. It looks like sweat drops of dye are going to run down his face any minute.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:05 am

ReneeM wrote:
atem wrote:

Who did, Tracy?

Can't remember her name but the last girl with the note

RS mentioned a student wrote a note for her teacher and she (Tracy) read it to Chris.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:07 am

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Kaitlyn is a mean girl. She is not funny.

Chris S sure loved it from what was written.

I see her going in the friend zone. Maybe he likes her because she keeps things light and fun compared to the other drama queens.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:08 am

Did they do the RC yet?

What was Carly's intro? Seems like a lot of people skip over a lot of intros?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+51
jnc2985
Pandora
beader
Mommyof2
MiaHawk
moonpie
cindebugg
wandb
mindless
Aunties_Love
provenceguy