SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  Empty Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:51 pm

Discuss premier night here!

Adding streaming link - Jan 5/15

Linds911 wrote:^ http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/abc-live-stream Hope it works for you Smiley

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:34 pm

sara11 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Thanks!! Do we know what past contestants are going to be at the premiere? I heard Andi, Josh, Brian, Alli, Lauren S., Clare, Marcus (with Lacy most likely), Dylan, Drew. Who else??
Kelly

albean99 wrote:Who are Alli & Lauren S? I wonder if Drew can bring Amy? They're such a cute couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:37 pm

I can't wait. I may have to be "sick" tomorrow so I can catch the whole dramatic mess in all it's glory with you all tomorrow.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:45 pm

I may have to start wine and I don't drink, if I have to watch Claire or Kelly speak.

We have a limo order AutiesLove posted, it will be fun to compare the televised order. Not that it will tell us anything as it has in the past, but you never know.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I may have to start wine and I don't drink, if I have to watch Claire or Kelly speak.

We have a limo order AutiesLove posted, it will be fun to compare the televised order. Not that it will tell us anything as it has in the past, but you never know.

RS already posted the real vs. televised order. Honestly, I never pay much attention to the order. I just concentrate on who the lead has the most visible reaction to. Those are the ones that I keep an eye on and they usually end up being in the top 6...even if I am unspoiled.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:55 pm

They have seriously invited so many people to this premiere!! Patrick is also going to be there per a comment on Elans IG, which leads me to think Andrew may be there too because they are bromanced. Also, Danielle Ronco and Chantel, Leslie murphey, Daniella mc bride, sean and catherine are all in LA!

Even DeAnna may be there!! (she was tagged in Elans IG pic)

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:06 pm

Chris Harrison @chrisbharrison · 10m 10 minutes ago
#TheBachelor live premiere what questions do you have for @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici @AndiDorfman @jmurbulldog make it good & I'll use it!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:09 pm

How about this CH, I dare you to NOT ask SeanCat a baby question and not ask the other couple about their wedding. Earn those paychecks for once. Hugesmile

AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  87b72b10 AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  86669110 AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:28 pm

Bringing this here too, because it talks about the first night.

The Bachelor Chris Soules on First Night Jitters – and Being Asked to Plow a Girl's Field
Chris Soules
CRAIG SJODIN/ABC
BY MELODY CHIU @chiumelo 01/04/2015 AT 02:45 PM EST

How does one react when a gal says, "You can plow my field anytime?"

If you're Chris Soules – the latest star of ABC's The Bachelor – you blush and maybe take it with a grain of salt (or in this case, maybe wheat).

PEOPLE asked the 33-year-old farmer from Iowa to break down Monday's premiere and reveal who made the most memorable first impression.

How nervous were you to be in that room the first night, knowing your future wife might be there?

That was a great experience. It was nerve-wracking but exciting to be in the same room with 30 amazing women and knowing that one of them could potentially become my fiancée. I felt that. I got to meet these incredible women and I could see this working. I was a little nervous going in thinking that there wouldn't be that many quality women, but there really was. I was extremely excited.

Who made some of the biggest impressions?
Well, there was one girl who sang me a song coming out of the limo. That's pretty impressive and she was a good singer. Another girl rode up in a motorcycle. It was pretty hot. One girl was a secret admirer. She snuck up and they had me turn around and she gave me a note and I had to find her inside so that was creative, a la my secret admirer in Andi's season. But then I think I kind of want to go in to some of the other girls I met inside.

Those things were fun and great coming out of the limo but there were a few girls who really impressed me inside after I got to meet them and talk to them. One girl who particularly caught my eye was Kaitlyn. She actually came up, guns blazing, when she came out of the limo. She told me that I could plow her field any day. I think I blushed. But then she taught me how to break dance when I met her inside. I was really impressed with her.

Britt was, I mean, obviously, she's gorgeous. She gave me a hug that was probably one of the best hugs that I've ever had. It was pretty damn good (laughs). We just had a weird connection, an unexplainable instant great connection. Whitney obviously impressed me. She had a little Southern twang and talked about Iowa. She said Iowa with a little Southern accent.

I think people expect you to choose a Southern girl because of your background. Did you try to not go for a specific type?
Going into that night, I really didn't have a certain type. Maybe I do, but if I do, I was going in completely open-minded and there were so many great girls after I met them all, like I felt I could see myself falling in love with a lot of them right away, and it was pretty amazing the quality of women, and they were all my type at that point. I think I'm old enough and mature enough to not fall into a certain type. I think I'm more worried about finding the person who is the right one that I can spend the rest of my life with.

Anything crazy happen? There's always that one super drunk person.
Yeah, there were a couple who were maybe a little over-served. There were definitely a couple girls who were over-served, but I get it. It's a long night and everybody's stressed out and they're also trying to have a good time. But I think they're generally speaking, well-behaved.

There's always that toughest, craziest night. Did you feel like you had one of those?
I had some crazy nights. Yeah, some of the rose ceremonies were – like the first rose ceremony, I mean. That was crazy because there were 30 women and I really wanted to talk to every one of them and get to know them as much as possible because I had to send a few home and I wanted to be able to make a good decision and that didn't happen. Just waking up the next morning was like, what is going on? Where am I? This is amazing.

How did you keep names and faces straight?
That was probably one of my biggest challenges. I'm not great with names. I was thankful as we got down to a smaller number that I was able to get the names down but early on that was a struggle. Just did the best I could, and you do the repeating thing in your head, but with 30 of them it's just impossible.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-premiere-video

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:42 pm

Ali F says she was supposed to go but is sick.
So far no Des and Chris, the Mesnick's or Cody. I thought Cody would be there to support his training prodigy and friend.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:45 pm

^He probably was going to but since the break-up he declined because I think Michelle is going. Might be too awkward too soon.

AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  87b72b10 AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  86669110 AddisonMarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:45 pm

So excited for the show. I think bringing in Jodi and Seancat was a great idea! I agree, Chris H. will ask Andi and Josh about their wedding and Seancat about having babies! Hehe Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+51
jnc2985
Pandora
beader
Mommyof2
MiaHawk
moonpie
cindebugg
wandb
mindless
Aunties_Love
provenceguy