SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:58 pm

atem wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:
atem wrote:What did Michelle Money say/do?  

The only thing she did was tell Chris Harrison whe heard that Britt didn't shower!!! He had not even asked her anything she just spoke up. Chris kind of put her in place by saying back that was why he couldn't take her anywhere...LOL!!!

I guess I don't get the joke. no idea  

Sorry Chris H was shaking his head and saying that was why he couldn't take Michelle Money anywhere. She always seems to have the inside scoop and make comments to stir the pot usually with something negative about a cast member. Michelle told producers about Bentley being a player before Ashley H even started filming.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:05 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Anyone recall what Britt said about her last relationship? Sems like she said it was something like it was three years ago and they were not physical?
Yes that is what she said ..something about that way you get to know them...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:21 pm

Had there even been a first night make out session before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:28 pm

atem wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:
atem wrote:What did Michelle Money say/do?  

The only thing she did was tell Chris Harrison whe heard that Britt didn't shower!!! He had not even asked her anything she just spoke up. Chris kind of put her in place by saying back that was why he couldn't take her anywhere...LOL!!!

I guess I don't get the joke. no idea  
It wasn't a joke. It was a mean girl statement. The thing Michelle does best, but usually it gets filtered out as it's not done/said live. She doesn't know Britt from Adam(that I am aware), she is saying something mean probably in response to the fact if Britt is the next 'Ette, Britt will be getting more attention that Michelle and  addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 32 2292733854  that simply can not be!! Michelle gets the attention, don't they know by now?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:34 pm

happygirl77us wrote: Had there even been a first night make out session before?

Not that I recall. I do know in the first Australia one they almost kissed, but it came off awkward.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:42 pm

I personally didn't take Michelle comment as mean, I think she was just playing around.

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 pm

I just saw the ratings and they are down. I guess the 3 hour show hurt their ratings from 2.7 last year to 2.2.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:46 pm

Who is getting the troublemaker edit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:50 pm

I think he kept Tara the drunk because she was clearly a country girl who might fit his lifestyle that or a producer choice. There are always a few that seem to be producer choices that are kept for drama. Chris kept all the drunk girls. The girl who made no sense with her comments about pomegranites making her feel powerfull was noticeably crazy and must have been a producer choice too...

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:54 pm

happygirl77us wrote:Who is getting the troublemaker edit?
So far Ashley S?
Agree with you, Luvstruck.
I am not surprised by the ratings. But it is a shame. I would be curious to the hourly break down if anyone has it. I wonder if that first extra hour of ex-cons hurt the time with the M&G.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:Who is getting the troublemaker edit?
So far Ashley S?
Thanksh

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:57 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I think he kept Tara the drunk because she was clearly a country girl who might fit his lifestyle that or a producer choice. There are always a few that seem to be producer choices that are kept for drama. Chris kept all the drunk girls. The girl who made no sense with her comments about pomegranites making her feel powerfull was noticeably crazy and must have been a producer choice too...

Chris S said that when he talked to Tara he liked her (pre-too much Jameison). He thought about getting rid of her but since she was there from the beginning and the night was very long he appeared to think it might be a one time thing. I don't think it was a bad thing to keep her although I think I might have chosen the other non-drunk girls first but that may have been producer driven. He still has 22 girls which is almost like starting the week like night one.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+51
jnc2985
Pandora
beader
Mommyof2
MiaHawk
moonpie
cindebugg
wandb
mindless
Aunties_Love
provenceguy