SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:53 pm

Can you imagine if they actually got together again?! :shocked!:

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:57 pm

I could be wrong. I will be the first to admit I do not over involve myself in all this sm. At my place in life I use it to re-connect with old friends and current friends/family. I have my privacies set according to who it is. Hugesmile And basically the only things I share/post are positive happy, warm fuzzy things. Nothing gets posted that is a private area of my life. I post photos of my pets and things ok'ed by my kids, if it trespasses on their lives. 
So all I would look at it as would be a polite "hey" and let her know bygones. If I still had any feelings about a guy or unfinished business--there would be no re-connect. That would be dangerous waters.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I need educating with this sm thing. 
I understand if I should unfriend or unfollow. Unless there is a mature, valid reason in my eyes, it's kind of childish or can have more negative connotation than warranted with the action. 
But friending or following, on the other hand, I don't put a lot of emphasis. There are people I have friended that are mere acquaintances. Sometimes it's simply a nice, polite gesture.

I just don't get why he would follow her when she clearly disliked him after the show and didn't want to show up to the live premiere if he was going to be there. Maybe I'm making too a big a deal of it, but why go there? And again, why not follow Josh? The timing of this is just interesting to me.
He had a relationship with her. Things are over. I think he's past her. So why not friend or follow her? It's nice. She's could use a friend or two or three? He is a nice guy, imo, it would be big of him or nice of him to for someone in his past hurting. I could see myself doing this. 
Why should he follow Josh at this point? He never really had any relationship with him. He's not running into him socially. There is really nothing there to re-connect with. 
Again, just me, but if there was anything deep about the re-connection with MEandI, I don't think he would do it through sm after this whole fiasco. There would be other less obvious ways. (I know it seems like we have our own private little club house here, but we have hundreds of "guests" and other lurking that read our posts daily. We are far from private and if "we" have noticed this "follow" it's out there now.)

I think it's fine if he wants to be friends with her, but I think she should make the first move on that one since she rejected him. I expected him to follow Josh because he expressed an interest in being friends with him and said he didn't expect either him or Andi to reach out to each other. That's why the follow to Andi but not Josh is weird to me. I don't think he's trying to get back with her, I just don't get it is all.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:Can you imagine if they actually got together again?! :shocked!:

Where's the vomit emoji?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I could be wrong. I will be the first to admit I do not over involve myself in all this sm. At my place in life I use it to re-connect with old friends and current friends/family. I have my privacies set according to who it is. Hugesmile And basically the only things I share/post are positive happy, warm fuzzy things. Nothing gets posted that is a private area of my life. I post photos of my pets and things ok'ed by my kids, if it trespasses on their lives. 
So all I would look at it as would be a polite "hey" and let her know bygones. If I still had any feelings about a guy or unfinished business--there would be no re-connect. That would be dangerous waters.

That is exactly how I see it. When I broke up with my ex I had to remove him from my SM because while I was getting over him I could not deal with being constantly reminded by him on SM. Once I got over him and moved on, and ready for us to be friends or at least acquiantances I was able to add him back on SM. Because at that point it was nice to be reminded of him and to see him happy, even though we are ex's he was still someone I truly liked and wanted to be happy.

Everyone is different, just how I see it.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:26 pm

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 1838857674   Here is one. It would never happen. I can't see it from either end.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:43 pm

timfan wrote:I just saw another rumor that andi is the frontrunner to be the bachelorette again I hope not I liked her season but she should find somebody not connected with the show
Nooooooooo!

bleuberry wrote:Can you imagine if they actually got together again?! :shocked!:
hilarious! Let's imagine they're in Cali filming a mesnick switcheroo interview.  2pop

bluwavz wrote:
I think it's fine if he wants to be friends with her, but I think she should make the first move on that one since she rejected him. I expected him to follow Josh because he expressed an interest in being friends with him and said he didn't expect either him or Andi to reach out to each other. That's why the follow to Andi but not Josh is weird to me. I don't think he's trying to get back with her, I just don't get it is all.
Totally agree. He was made out to be a stalker, so why open it up for speculation?  I wouldn't describe Nick as light hearted and uncomplicated, especially where Andi is concerned. He analyzes every move, so I wonder what he's up to?! hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:53 pm

While Andi's season was airing Nick posted a photo of his stylist an ex to help promote her business. he said "...I don't care if it is weird. I'm giving her a shout out anyways" I think Nick cared deeply for Andi and wants to see how she's doing via twitter.  I don't see anything wrong with that since she is no longer with Josh JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:00 am

Well I hope Andi stays far far away from Nick both on SM and in person. I see nothing good coming out of it.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:15 am

Does it really matter if Nick follows Andi? I wouldn't in a million years if I were him but I doubt it has much significance. It's just a follow. I wouldn't follow Josh either. Neither of them were nice to Nick.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:23 am

albean99 wrote:Does it really matter if Nick follows Andi? I wouldn't in a million years if I were him but I doubt it has much significance. It's just a follow. I wouldn't follow Josh either. Neither of them were nice to Nick.

That's one of many reasons I don't understand it, but I'll admit maybe I'm making too much of this and that it might not mean anything at all. no idea
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:24 am

Personally, I can see Nick following Andi now that she is not with Josh anymore, no matter what Nick said about wanting to be friends with Josh, imo I don't think that will ever happen but I can see him an Andi becoming friends or friendly to much dismay on a lot of people behalf...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

+77
Laura Walsh
ElonM
SafronSahara
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom