SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:28 am

I just think it's the timing of the follow that people are questioning. It just so happens that Andi is visiting her family in Cali and Nick is vacationing in LA. The follow could be nothing or perhaps it could be something along the lines of Nick thinking if Andi by chance followed him back he could DM her without anyone knowing. Maybe he hopes to see her? Who knows.

It's just so weird and funny to me that he has reiterated many times that he essentially wants nothing to do with her since she's his past and he doesn't go backwards and also how he wants to reconnect with Josh and hopefully be friends again at some point, but he follows Andi on social media. Just weird to me, although I always thought Nick was a bit different so it shouldn't surprise me.

Regardless, Andi has been active on Twitter tonight since she unfollowed a bunch of people and favorited a few tweets, so she has yet to follow Nick.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:39 am

Ash2214 wrote:I just think it's the timing of the follow that people are questioning. It just so happens that Andi is visiting her family in Cali and Nick is vacationing in LA. The follow could be nothing or perhaps it could be something along the lines of Nick thinking if Andi by chance followed him back he could DM her without anyone knowing. Maybe he hopes to see her? Who knows.

It's just so weird and funny to me that he has reiterated many times that he essentially wants nothing to do with her since she's his past and he doesn't go backwards and also how he wants to reconnect with Josh and hopefully be friends again at some point, but he follows Andi on social media. Just weird to me, although I always thought Nick was a bit different so it shouldn't surprise me.

Regardless, Andi has been active on Twitter tonight since she unfollowed a bunch of people and favorited a few tweets, so she has yet to follow Nick.

We know that Nick is friends with at least one if not more of his exes, he isn't a guy who seems to hold grudges.

It is speculated that he is in LA visiting someone else entirely.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:40 am

albean99 wrote:Does it really matter if Nick follows Andi? I wouldn't in a million years if I were him but I doubt it has much significance. It's just a follow. I wouldn't follow Josh either. Neither of them were nice to Nick.

You realize you could say that about 99% of the things discussed here. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:41 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I need educating with this sm thing. 
I understand if I should unfriend or unfollow. Unless there is a mature, valid reason in my eyes, it's kind of childish or can have more negative connotation than warranted with the action. 
But friending or following, on the other hand, I don't put a lot of emphasis. There are people I have friended that are mere acquaintances. Sometimes it's simply a nice, polite gesture.

I do get that to an extent, but like many people posted comments about this, they thought it was a good thing Josh unfollowed Andi on social media. When you're moving on and leaving the past behind, there's no need to follow someone on social media and keep up with their daily postings that will be in your timeline. I consider this to be similar. Nick has reiterated many times now that he has no business with Andi. What's the point of following her if she's in the past?

I think the funniest thing for me is that when he made comments about their breakup he said Andi was in his past and he doesn't move backwards, but that he hoped to reconnect with Josh and be friends with him again. So instead of following Josh and perhaps trying to reach out to him he just so happens to follow Andi while she's in Cali visiting her sister and brother-in-law. IMO it's just funny and I find the timing interesting.

My impression is that Nick planned this trip to California to visit a (lady) friend ...not Andi.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:54 am

aviej wrote:Exactly. I haven't heard anyone rationalize why Nick would follow Andi and not Josh at this point. I would welcome any speculations in that regard. Because it's very confusing to me.  IMO if I were Nick and I were to favorite one over the other, it'll be Josh. Or I'll just favorite them both for good measure! I just don't get why not favorite Josh too. scratch

I have a speculation. Andi has a V***** and she's not afraid to use it, just for fun, even with guys that she's not in love with.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:56 am

I didn't mean that he flew out there to LA specifically to see Andi. I was saying perhaps it's possible that since he knows she's out there maybe he was thinking while they were both in Cali they could possibly meet up. I'm not saying that's the case, but he did happen to follow her while they're both essentially in the same location.

People have different opinions on this, but if someone is in my past, I like to keep them there. That includes not feeling the need to follow them on social media and seeing what's going on in their daily lives. I don't see the need for it. With the way Nick has talked about Andi over the past 6-8 months I'm just surprised he would follow her. His words don't match up with following her IMO. To each their own though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:58 am

Rolly wrote:snipped

My impression is that Nick planned this trip to California to visit a (lady) friend ...not Andi.

Yes that's correct. The trip was planned and shared via twitter at least two weeks ago.

Andi still follows her ex, Josh. What does that mean? She's moved on and is comfortable following him, she's not moved on and wants to stalk?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:07 am

Here is what Nick said about Andi after she ended her engagement....

The former Bachelorette star adds that he is not in touch with Andi: “I have not spoken with her since the finale. I really have no idea if I ever will. I certainly don’t expect either of us to reach out to one another, but I would imagine at some point our paths may cross.” So does that mean there’s no chance of rekindling their romantic relationship? Yeah, pretty much. Nick explains, “I have moved on from my relationship with Andi, so there is certainly no interest from a romantic standpoint. If at some point we could be friends, I would certainly think that would be great, but again I don’t expect either of us to reach out.”

http://www.bustle.com/articles/57664-nick-viall-talks-andi-dorfmans-breakup-tells-us-whether-theres-a-chance-theyll-rekindle-their

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:13 am

^ And he said this in the E! one:

"I'm excited about the people I have in my life now. What happened with Andi is in my past and it's going to stay there. I moved on. I don't want to move backwards."
Viall tells us that he hasn't reached out to either of them since the split was announced, but adds, "Maybe down the line it would be nice to reconnect with Josh as a friend."
http://www.eonline.com/news/612788/bachelorette-runner-up-nick-viall-surprised-by-andi-dorfman-s-breakup-with-josh-murray-heartbreak-is-tough

Like I said, it's just my opinion that if you want someone to stay in your past, then you leave them there. Different strokes for different folks. I still just think it's silly, although I thought it was silly when Nick went after Andi for sleeping with him even though she didn't love him, but I would beg to differ that Nick has been with people too that he wasn't in love with, at least RS certainly seems to think so. I just don't think Nick is very good with picking his words. Oh well.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:15 am

jen689 wrote:Here is what Nick said about Andi after she ended her engagement....

The former Bachelorette star adds that he is not in touch with Andi: “I have not spoken with her since the finale. I really have no idea if I ever will. I certainly don’t expect either of us to reach out to one another, but I would imagine at some point our paths may cross.” So does that mean there’s no chance of rekindling their romantic relationship? Yeah, pretty much. Nick explains, “I have moved on from my relationship with Andi, so there is certainly no interest from a romantic standpoint. If at some point we could be friends, I would certainly think that would be great, but again I don’t expect either of us to reach out.”

http://www.bustle.com/articles/57664-nick-viall-talks-andi-dorfmans-breakup-tells-us-whether-theres-a-chance-theyll-rekindle-their

^^^ That was a very mature response, IMO, well worded for that moment in time.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:22 am

^^^ I dont get the big deal about this. It has been 9 months, all parties involved have moved on. Just because he followed her does not mean they are going to date or anything. It shows he is just man enough to let bygones be bygones. Ash you said if it was you in this situation you want to let go of the past, to be honest the same goes for me and for most people but for some people like my brother and Nick they seem to be the type that are friends with their exes. I find that rare but it happens. He is in LA and it has nothing to do with Andi. I just respect Nick more after this.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:31 am

^ Yeah, I agree StacyNor that it isn't a big deal. I personally just find it funny after everything that has been said, but that's just me and maybe if he happened to follow her at a different time I wouldn't find it as interesting. I don't think anything will amount from it whatsoever.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

+77
Laura Walsh
ElonM
SafronSahara
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom