SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:52 am

One more thing: I have an inside at Kleinfeld's. JODI's presence was literally a promo event.
 MEandI showed no interest in trying on one dress or accessory, not one. By her own admission her favorite designer was present and she did not try on any of his designs, nor make an appointment to follow up with him at his future trunk shows. The trunk shows are when the gowns are deeply discounted. She made no follow up appts with Kleinfeld's. Nothing. So the entire dress thing---talk, no action.  She has yet to look at any venues. No gift registry. No wedding website. These are all things brides do even if a date is unsettled. No pin site with bouquets, invitations anything, table settings. Nothing. Nada.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:54 am

luvlady345 wrote:Well Andi maybe heartless, but to me Nick is spineless if what Nick fans think is true that he was railroaded into to his behavior after the show, that is not a man, that is one spineless little boy...
This is not a Nick discussion board, but I will respond.
Nick was in love. Was he encouraged by the producers? Likely. Doesn't make him spineless.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:56 am

Kashathediva wrote:One more thing: I have an inside at Kleinfeld's. JODI's presence was literally a promo event.
 MEandI showed no interest in trying on one dress or accessory, not one. By her own admission her favorite designer was present and she did not try on any of his designs, nor make an appointment to follow up with him at his future trunk shows. The trunk shows are when the gowns are deeply discounted. She made no follow up appts with Kleinfeld's. Nothing. So the entire dress thing---talk, no action.  She has yet to look at any venues. No gift registry. No wedding website. These are all things brides do even if a date is unsettled. No pin site with bouquets, invitations anything, table settings. Nothing. Nada.

Interesting Info, Kasha. Thanks for sharing.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:57 am

albean99 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Considering the woman who taped him on the plane heard Nick himself say he was going to write her a letter, that tells me he had planned to do it all along. Like someone else said up thread, his behavior after the show was right in line with his behavior on the show. Not every single thing he did can be blamed on producers. If Nick gets that excuse, why can't Andi for some of that actions people apparently dislike?  

That will never happen.....

We all have the right to our own opinion and complaining about what fellow board members post or believe is against the rules. Criticizing a cast member is perfectly okay and doesn't have to be "fair".  

Perhaps it's a good time to review the rules:  https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines

Ash, re: your last post. I don't buy that A/J are seriously thinking about getting married anytime in the near future, especially Andi. I'll believe if/when I see it.

Finding the need to come in defend once again. I respectfully disagree and believe Jodi are very serious about getting married. I guess time will tell. Hopefully they will be asked about it tomorrow. ;)

They recently gave their bucket list and having 4 or 5 kids together was on it. I believe they love each other dearly, and are planning on spending the rest of their life together but yes, again, time will tell. This seems to be the way for most couples. I remember many people thought Seancat would never marry, (including his own sister) and even Trista and Ryan. I guess that is normal considering how these couples all met.

Everyone has a right to their opinion and I have to say I agree with Ash about Nick and his"kissy face" selfies. Yuck!! Don't like them. JMHO

I do agree with (forgot which poster said it) that Nick was manipulated by the producers but only to an extent. Doesn't really matter anymore because Nick has clearly moved on and so have Jodi. Smiley

I guarantee as we watch the next installment of the Bachelor, someone will fill that seat! TPTB will make sure of that. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:01 am

SueSt wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Well Andi maybe heartless, but to me Nick is spineless if what Nick fans think is true that he was railroaded into to his behavior after the show, that is not a man, that is one spineless little boy...
Nick was in love.  Was he encouraged by the producers?  Likely.  Doesn't make him spineless.

Great point and I think it is time to bring back the Nick discussion thread.  Great idea!  Smiley

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:08 am

luvlady345 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Nick was in love.  Was he encouraged by the producers?  Likely.  Doesn't make him spineless.

Exactly!  I actually do know she tried on at least one dress.  ;) ;)   But your right Luv, we have no idea what she is doing in Atlanta or anywhere for that matter, with her friends or her Mom.  

Again time will tell and I happen to adore this couple and can't wait for their wedding!  Seancat had fans and certain people trying to bring them down.  Happens with each couple.  It is everyone's right to their opinion and their right to doubt the love Andi and Josh have for one another.  Won't change my opinion!  

I believe Jodi will marry this year whether it is on TV or not, and I for one will be watching! ;)  

All of this is IMHO and I respect the naysayers who doubt Jodi's love.  Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:21 am

soccermom333 wrote:
All of this is IMHO and I respect the naysayers who doubt Jodi's love.  Smiley

Thanks for this Soccermom!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:26 am

Personally, I think Andi is someone who can be extremely stubborn and with all the negative responses she got and still gets, I can see her digging in her heels just to prove everyone wrong...whether she feels that way or not.

Since the new view new posts feature came about I check in on everyone more frequently. When I see some pictures she looks happy and then others, she looks dead in the eyes.

I always thought that Andi and Josh were a good match and had much better odds of succeeding than most other couples that come out of this show. I don't know if they will end up getting married or not...although I do lean towards the yes...however, Kasha and her sources have always been reliable and I do find it strange that she would not try on any dresses or make plans with her favourite designer when given the opportunity. Very strange.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:31 am

Sprite wrote:Personally, I think Andi is someone who can be extremely stubborn and with all the negative responses she got and still gets, I can see her digging in her heels just to prove everyone wrong...whether she feels that way or not.

Since the new view new posts feature came about I check in on everyone more frequently. When I see some pictures she looks happy and then others, she looks dead in the eyes.

I always thought that Andi and Josh were a good match and had much better odds of succeeding than most other couples that come out of this show. I don't know if they will end up getting married or not...although I do lean towards the yes...however, Kasha and her sources have always been reliable and I do find it strange that she would not try on any dresses or make plans with her favourite designer when given the opportunity. Very strange.

Could a part of not making any plans for anything have to do with a tv wedding/waiting to hear if they are getting one? Des and Chris were strung along for a while so this may be happening to josh and andi where they cannot really make any plans yet? Also even if they do get a tv wedding tptb control the majority of wedding related things including telling andi she cannot be making any public pinterest boards about table decorations

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:39 am

I agree with this Sara. She might not have tried a dress on at kleinfelds but maybe she did somewhere else....;) Smiley Privately.

Bottom line is we do not follow Andi in Atlanta and stalk her every move. Time will tell about the wedding, but I believe it will be happening sooner rather than later. ;)

Don't forget we have the premiere tomorrow and they will be there. Maybe, just maybe, Chris H. will ask. I know it will be mostly about Chris the farmer, but you never know. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:45 am

I guess, I am the only one that thought that Klienfield's was just a paid promotional and not the start of her wedding dress selection? So I am not surprised that she didn't try on any IDK, that thought that was the general thinking....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:51 am

I do believe those who are not fans of her probably believed that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

+77
Laura Walsh
ElonM
SafronSahara
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom