SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 12 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by Burdette Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:25 pm

Bleu, GA and lipsis and all contributors,
Have been lurking all along and I soooooo appreciate how you have kept us in the know as to what was happening regarding buildup to the wedding and now the pictures from the magazine! Question: why would
Bob Guiney be there? I remember seeing a picture of him with a date and people questioning the relationship and don't remember who he was with.

Last edited by Burdette on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 12 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by lurker11 Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:30 pm

Burdette wrote:Bleu, GA and lipsis and all contributors,
Have been lurking all along and I soooooo appreciate how you have kept us in the know as to what was happening regarding buildup to the wedding and now the pictures from the magazine! Question: why would
Bob Guiney be there? I remember seeing a picture of him with a date and people questioning the relationship and don't remember who he was with. Also, I am really tired of all the references to Des' "ex" Brooks (cover on US magazine).  My belief is she was one heck of an actress to convince so many people she was devastated by Brooks' departure and that something had to be concocted as she was in love with Chris almost immediately from week one. There I have vented! Please remove if it shouldn't be here.

On Molly and Jason's podcast they said Bob Guiney is dating one of Des' best friends and they just moved to Seattle together.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:53 pm

lurker1 wrote:
On Molly and Jason's podcast they said Bob Guiney is dating one of Des' best friends and they just moved to Seattle together.

Aha! Thank you! Smiley

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:23 pm

A few months ago Chris was approached to compete in a Seattle charity dance competition in a few months and he's doing it people! laugh out loud

Here is a little clip of him rehearsing with his dance partner. He is so cute! laugh out loud

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:27 pm

Ha ha, that is too cute. I also liked how he talked about his fiancé, who soon would be his wife. Smiley

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:31 am

Too cute and adorb for words!... :bigsmile: . i really love (not that its surprise anymore since i have said it for 2378978 times since my #50ShadesofChris invention 2 yrs ago giggling) that he was so awfully honest with the hashtag #chriscantdance laugh out loud. Plus..it was for a great cause!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:01 pm

Yikes. Not a good way to end their honeymoon. no

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 18 minutes ago

To the people who stole our gift bags at the airport and the person who committed a hit&run on both our vehicles. I wish you bad luck.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 12 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 12 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:14 pm

Oh my gosh. That's so sad. How awful. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:32 pm

My gosh that sucks! Both cars?! no no

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:46 pm

OY. Both of their cars got hit? I wonder if they were parked next to each other and it was the same car. Either way those lots usually have video cams, yes?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:37 pm

Oh Lord.. that was awful.. hopefully the person(s) did that get caught soon! sad

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:56 am

omg, how terrible! karma will get those people.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom