SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by notarose Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:44 pm

sdmom wrote:I think the picture was from last year.
yes
June - originally posted by Chris via Twitter 

https://mobile.twitter.com/C_Soules/status/480874120578486273/photos

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:51 pm

Nick just retweeted this blog.... and it's awesome!

https://antonofftheblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/how-nick-viall-became-my-favorite-contestant-after-the-bachelorette-ended/
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:59 pm

Also JulieBerry update... he favorited her latest instagram!!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 2 B6j-5Z7CMAA0Q17
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:14 pm

SueSt wrote:Nick just retweeted this blog.... and it's awesome!

https://antonofftheblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/how-nick-viall-became-my-favorite-contestant-after-the-bachelorette-ended/

and Nick's reply:
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 1h1 hour ago

@sierra_sparkles I hate you for making me look up Mr Tumnus;).. nice to know I recovered from being a half goat creepy stalker #progress

Gosh, I LOVE his sarcastic, self-depreciating sense of humor! heartglasses
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:16 pm

sdmom wrote:

and Nick's reply:
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 1h1 hour ago

@sierra_sparkles I hate you for making me look up Mr Tumnus;).. nice to know I recovered from being a half goat creepy stalker #progress

Gosh, I LOVE his sarcastic, self-depreciating sense of humor! heartglasses

Thanks sdmom, just saw it ...you beat me to it!!  giggling
Yes, perfect response!!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:21 pm

Aren't contestants under contract for a year? So is he posting tweets to meet contract obligations or just because?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:24 am

It's funny the way people say during the show they couldn't stand him due to his edit yet afterwards they come to appreciate him laugh out loud. I'm sitting here like, hey I loved him the whole time! Even in the "villain" edit, I still rooted for Nick. Honestly I didn't see him as being a villain and really to me it was the a-hole sorority bros ganging up on him who looked ridiculous to me.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:11 am

Hard to know where to put this one... but since I'm not watching Chris' season... and since the writer is pro-Nick... I'll drop it here.   giggling
Lots about the premiere, which I didn't read and is not copied here, but I did love the Bach history snark, the Nick support and the reasons the writer is annoyed about Chris ....

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-season-19-premier-55377.aspx

'The Bachelor' Season 19 Premiere Recap: Farmer Chris Meets His Women
Monday, January 05, 2015

Bill King
Contributing Writer, BuddyTV

It takes less than 30 seconds into the first episode of The Bachelor season 19 for my worst fears to be confirmed, and I guarantee the moment prompts quite a few eye rolls. I won't dwell too much on my belief that Farmer Chris Soules is a less-than-stellar choice, which includes but is not limited to his listing of "accidental diarrhea" as his biggest dating fear on his Bachelorette bio and "reading magazines about farming" as his interests, because I try to keep an open mind headed into any season, know he's sincere and genuinely nice, and also realize he is a fan favorite.

But so was Juan Pablo.

Still, it must be discussed that the practice of choosing a rejected suitor from the previous season is dated and needs to stop. Because while there are plenty of fish in the sea, when the pickins' are slim, it's time to move your rod to a new dating pool.

A Downward Spiral

Andi Dorfman's season was a trainwreck, from dudes who don't wash their hands after they piddle to unrevealed lie-detector test results to a man weakly asking why she had sex with him if she didn't love him to a centerpiece more concerned with her rising star than her quest for love.

And I, for one, place all the blame on Brooks. Yep, that's right, that long-haired gentleman who broke Desiree Hartsock's heart during her own season and sent the franchise on a collision course with loneliness.

After that drawn-out bit of TV drama, Desiree sent eight-pack-ab favorite Drew packing and settled with Chris and his terrible poetry. And while wedding bells still may chime, and another awful rose-based novella of crappy rhyming prose may be penned, the real writing was on the wall.

Next came Juan Pablo, his overuse of "ees okay" and his marked underuse of the word "love" on a reality show meant to find it. Followed by Andi, her cast of jabronis and a fiance who quit baseball but couldn't stop talking about being a baseball player. And that brings us to Chris...

Prince Farming and the Glass Slipper

It's important to note that I was on team Nick during Andi's season, as I thought he was genuine and there for the right reasons. Sure, he was a little arrogant, but everything he did was to get his woman, not to besmirch the other guys. And Chris was one of the hosts of the whine party that ensued. That is one of the four main things that annoyed me about him.

The other three are: fly a "Chris Loves Andi" banner over his hometown (which reminds me of every ballpark proposal), slip her notes from a secret admirer (c'mon, dude, you're 32) and seriously propose that Andi move to Iowa and become a housewife (I know you're a wealthy Republican, but at least let her be the one to decide if she doesn't want to work anymore). It all apparently killed her lady boner (but not America's!), as he was the one man who didn't get to enter the fantasy suite.

So what is it about the first 30 seconds of the season that has me cringing? Chris' first appearance on screen is riding a motorcycle in a leather jacket and a huge helmet that is best described as safety-conscious. It makes me laugh because they are clearly trying to portray him as a bit of a bad boy, when he couldn't be further from that. If you want to make him look manly, show him riding a tractor or working on one without his shirt on. But really? A badass on a chopper? This is a guy who thinks being a secret admirer is a cute thing to do in your 30's.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:37 pm

I got to know some extended family and friends of Nick throughout the months. I received this info and have no reason to think it isn't true.
Nick was asked to go to the Red Carpet Event. But Andi and Josh didn't want him there so it was strongly suggested by TPTB for him to not attend.
He did not choose the pictures for his article.
Nick is doing well.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:40 pm

Nutty, thank you! 
It takes a lot to come out and give news from sources and we all appreciate when facts come out vs speculation. Well, at least I do! 
So thank you for setting things straight!! 
Shame he could not hang out with the crew yesterday. no no  Seriously? Kiptyn and Tenley were even there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:41 pm

I know…makes you wonder who isn't over it yet.
Nick has definitely moved on from Andi.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:41 pm

nutty1 wrote:I got to know some extended family and friends of Nick throughout the months. I received this info and have no reason to think it isn't true.
Nick was asked to go to the Red Carpet Event. But Andi and Josh didn't want him there so it was strongly suggested by TPTB for him to not attend.
He did not choose the pictures for his article.
Nick is doing well.

Hi, Nutty, thanks for sharing ! handwave
WTH? TPTB invited Nick then suggested him not to attend?
No matter what, I am SOOOO glad he didn't go. IMO, most of them who were there are fame seekers or don't have real jobs.
I was right! Nick didn't choose the pictures! Do you think this info can be shared at his discussion thread? I understand some people will never like him but I just the want the truth to come out.
Did you hear anything about a lady named Julie?? giggling

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana