SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:41 pm

Thanks for info, nutty. Glad he's doing well. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:42 pm

I did not, but I can see if I can eventually get news.
I did write a blurb in the discussion thread, though I normally do not go there.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:49 pm

Nice to see you, Blu! hi

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

You too, Kasha! bestbud!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:44 pm

nutty1 wrote:I got to know some extended family and friends of Nick throughout the months. I received this info and have no reason to think it isn't true.
Nick was asked to go to the Red Carpet Event. But Andi and Josh didn't want him there so it was strongly suggested by TPTB for him to not attend.
He did not choose the pictures for his article.
Nick is doing well.

I can't wait until Josh and Andi break-up. He deserves better.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:I got to know some extended family and friends of Nick throughout the months. I received this info and have no reason to think it isn't true.
Nick was asked to go to the Red Carpet Event. But Andi and Josh didn't want him there so it was strongly suggested by TPTB for him to not attend.
Nick is doing well.

Andi and Josh need to just get over themselves...this is pathetic. no I would have loved to have seen Nick there. He has a right to be there just like everyone else hissyfit .

No specific evidence but I wonder if there isn't trouble in paradise. If they are so happy why should they care if he was there? Clare and Nikki had to figure out a way to be in the same room as well as many others that had issues during their seasons. For goodness sake grow up. :angryemotion As time goes on I like Nick more and more.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Thanks for sharing Nutty.  I enjoyed the article, photos were great!  Glad to know he is doing well away from the bachelor bubble.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:11 pm

Thanks so much for sharing the info, Nutty.
Do you know... was the article somehow an arranged 'gift' from TPTB b/c he didn't attend the premiere?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:31 pm

SueSt wrote:Thanks so much for sharing the info, Nutty.  
Do you know... was the article somehow an arranged 'gift' from TPTB b/c he didn't attend the premiere?

Well, now that is something to think about isn't it. Not so much the article, but the timing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
SueSt wrote:Thanks so much for sharing the info, Nutty.  

Well, now that is something to think about isn't it. Not so much the article, but the timing.

:yes:
That's what I was suggesting when the article first came out... that somehow it was well timed.
Not that it was Nick's intention per se to coincide with the red carpet... but the whole thing seemed 'fishy' to me....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:34 pm

Well, clearly Nick is a mature individual and a class act. He deserves every happiness and good fortune that comes his way. Some people need to get over themselves. It seems that even though he was classified the villain during the season, due to his behaviour and thoughtful articles, more and more people are coming around and seeing and appreciating the real individual rather the edited farce. Given time, the truth usually comes out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:39 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Nick is doing well.

I can't wait until Josh and Andi break-up.  He deserves better.
Nah. Both are selfish and arrogant, let them stay together and not bring misery to an unknown person out there.

While I was watching the show last night it came to me how much I missed Nick.  I would have loved seeing his goofy smile out there and making jokes. I really wish he was The Bachelor just to see his face :bigsigh: .
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana