SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by notarose Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:51 pm

ElonM wrote:Nick is heading to LA!!

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28
One week till I'm catching some LA sun!

According to previous tweets, he and JJ are meeting up in Feb. - in SF, I thought but perhaps not.

Mindless, hmmm could be giggling or a side trip to San Deigo?  The possibilities are endless.  Heck, TPTB might have thought their red carpet was such a great idea that they decided to do another mid-season or are hosting a bach nation valentines viewing party. Or maybe he's going to a Salesforce function. 
Doesn't he know we need details? hissyfit #thestruggleisreal

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:58 pm

^^^ anticipation releases imagination... giggling
have at it!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:06 pm

notarose wrote:
According to previous tweets, he and JJ are meeting up in Feb. - in SF, I thought but perhaps not.

NR, I thought JJ needed a place to stay in CHI on the Thursday night before Valentine's Day and was going to stay at Nick's apartment...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:09 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:

hi Ms  U 2  bestbud!

Well now, you made me all curious so I just read through the Becca thread.  The thing that really stood out was that she is friends of Danny from Buzz.  Why?  because Danny has a very positive opinion of Nick and remained loyal throughout the past season despite our cutie pie's villian edit.  
I'm starting to see real potential here giggling

good!..hahaha..Welcome to the bright side...giggling
someone actually said that Danny knows nothing about this season's outcome since Becca is insistent NOT to tell him...laugh out loud

Nick and Becca would be stunning and I like that she has a lot of personal integrity.  The no kiss, the stating she is a virgin in a very calm manner, she is just a really neat lady who doesn't feel the need to give into the dreaded producer manipulation that everyone else is having used as their excuse this season.  I actually see her as the only lady this season as something about Whitney is off to me.  

Totally agree. She seems very mature and confident in her choices and she reminds me of Nick in that way. I could totally see them happening. And, I don't know if Whitney is just uncomfortable around the cameras but it seems like she's "acting" to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:15 pm

SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:

NR, I thought JJ needed a place to stay in CHI on the Thursday night before Valentine's Day and was going to stay at Nick's apartment...

Oops!  I think you might be right about that. :yes: I'm too lazy to check old tweets in their feeds.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:36 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

good!..hahaha..Welcome to the bright side...giggling
someone actually said that Danny knows nothing about this season's outcome since Becca is insistent NOT to tell him...laugh out loud

Nick and Becca would be stunning and I like that she has a lot of personal integrity.  The no kiss, the stating she is a virgin in a very calm manner, she is just a really neat lady who doesn't feel the need to give into the dreaded producer manipulation that everyone else is having used as their excuse this season.  I actually see her as the only lady this season as something about Whitney is off to me.  

Totally agree. She seems very mature and confident in her choices and she reminds me of Nick in that way. I could totally see them happening. And, I don't know if Whitney is just uncomfortable around the cameras but it seems like she's "acting" to me.

:yes:  Nick and Becca do have confidence in their choices which is a great trait.
As to maturity, Becca reminds me of women in their mid-20's that I am in contact with.  In other words," typical" for that age group.  BUT compared to many on this season and in previous seasons she is notably more mature.  Because of the way casting works there is, IMO, a skewed picture of what a 25-27 yr. old woman is. Becca is just "real".  So many cast seem to be reliving their college days behavior - a kind of regression for the cameras. Women at any age have their over-the-top fun/silly moments and there is joy in that however that is balanced by a serious/accountable side which makes for a well balanced woman.  Like Becca :yes: 

Yep, something seems off with Witney. It could simply be her foreknowledge of the workings of production given she is a friend of JS.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:47 pm

mindless wrote:Oh oh, another date with Julie?

Yeah, I thought her last tweet was interesting but maybe I'm reading too much into it. RS could be wrong.

Julie Berry ‏@JulieBerry438 54m54 minutes ago
I love you. I really do.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:16 pm

bluwavz wrote:
mindless wrote:Oh oh, another date with Julie?

Yeah, I thought her last tweet was interesting but maybe I'm reading too much into it. RS could be wrong.

Julie Berry ‏@JulieBerry438 54m54 minutes ago
I love you. I really do.

That would certainly be hiding in plain site if it was a shout-out! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:28 am

I bet its a joke to see how crazy the rumours get. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I bet its a joke to see how crazy the rumours get. laugh out loud

You're probably right.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:51 pm

Ok, it may not be directed at our boy but per her latest tweet, below, I smell some serious flirting.
(this in addition to the tweet Nick liked earlier this week of her in the bathing suit with her 'headlights' on display...)  
In fact, to me it reads like an all-out campaign to coincide with his CA visit?? giggling
Time will tell......

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 31 B8ifr7tIUAADy3-
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:53 pm

SueSt wrote:Ok, it may not be directed at our boy but per her latest tweet, below, I smell some serious flirting.
(this in addition to the tweet Nick liked earlier this week of her in the bathing suit with her 'headlights' on display...)  
In fact, to me it reads like an all-out campaign to coincide with his CA visit??  giggling
Time will tell......

adding source and comments.

Julie Berry retweeted
matthew adams @_MatthewAdams  ·  58m 58 minutes ago
@JulieBerry438 #tbt #maxim

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana