SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:56 am

Nick's tweets are one of the best parts of the show. giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:00 am

nutty1 wrote:Nick's tweets are one of the best parts of the show. giggling

They're pretty good. Brian had some good ones also.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:56 am

albean99 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Nick's tweets are one of the best parts of the show. giggling

They're pretty good. Brian had some good ones also.  :Nod:

True THIS. giggling

Nick Viall retweeted
Brian Osborne @Coach_Osborne · 12h 12 hours ago
Ok @viallnicholas28 & I as commentators and @kaitlynbristowe & @kellytravisty as sideline reporters. ABC, put that in your pipe and smoke it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:07 pm

Anyhow, i love me some Nicky Poo, since he had only kind words over ma gurl Becca yes (his comment on Ashley: laugh out loud )

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 12h 12 hours ago
Becca = comfortable and confident with her life choices. Ashley I. = pissed off that she hasn't been able to shag yet. #TheBachelor

I may need to play my silly matchmaking Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 30 2498057887 once more if Chris dumb enough to dump her. Maybe i really have to say goodbye to my SharNick obsession (thanks to her BF..laugh out loud), but perhaps..a BeckNick combo in the horizon?...we'll see

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:21 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Anyhow, i love me some Nicky Poo, since he had only kind words over ma gurl Becca yes   (his comment on Ashley: laugh out loud )

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  12h 12 hours ago
Becca = comfortable and confident with her life choices.  Ashley I. = pissed off that she hasn't been able to shag yet. #TheBachelor

I may need to play my silly matchmaking Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 30 2498057887  once more if Chris dumb enough to dump her. Maybe i really have to say goodbye to my SharNick obsession (thanks to her BF..laugh out loud), but perhaps..a BeckNick combo in the horizon?...we'll see

Aha - matchmaking again giggling
I haven't seen enough of Becca to form a strong opinion however thus far she seems lovely.  I like that she isn't attention seeking and that she is quietly confident.  Could definitely see our man with someone who is gentle but strong which seems to be who Becca is. She does appear to share traits with Chris' sisters so you never know. They were very self-composed,  Looking forward to when she has a 1-1 to learn more about her.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:37 pm

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Anyhow, i love me some Nicky Poo, since he had only kind words over ma gurl Becca yes   (his comment on Ashley: laugh out loud )

Becca = comfortable and confident with her life choices.  Ashley I. = pissed off that she hasn't been able to shag yet. #TheBachelor

I may need to play my silly matchmaking Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 30 2498057887  once more if Chris dumb enough to dump her. Maybe i really have to say goodbye to my SharNick obsession (thanks to her BF..laugh out loud), but perhaps..a BeckNick combo in the horizon?...we'll see

I haven't seen enough of Becca to form a strong opinion however thus far she seems lovely.  I like that she isn't attention seeking and that she is quietly confident.  Could definitely see our man with someone who is gentle but strong which seems to be who Becca is. She does appear to share traits with Chris' sisters so you never know. They were very self-composed,  Looking forward to when she has a 1-1 to learn more about her.

hi NR..missed you! hi

ahh..you know me...matchmaking till the end of Bach World laugh out loud
i just noticed our boy have 'praised' Becca twice already during 4 episodes. sneakyl .

the first ones on last ep 3 when she held back from kissing Chris :

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · Jan 20
Becca knows how you get a mans attentions #TheBachelor

and this is when she got the GDR from Chris laugh out loud:

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · Jan 20
See what I mean? #TheBachelor

as always, great observation NR!...for me, i just think Becca is extraordinary, a rare gem ever step into this silly show (as Nick). so i guess i just 'act on' my signature..2 extraordinaries deserve each other cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:17 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:

hi NR..missed you! hi

i just noticed our boy have 'praised' Becca twice already during 4 episodes. sneakyl .

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Jan 20

as always, great observation NR!...for me, i just think Becca is extraordinary, a rare gem ever step into this silly show (as Nick). so i guess i just 'act on' my signature..2 extraordinaries deserve each other cheerleader

hi Ms  U 2  bestbud!

Well now, you made me all curious so I just read through the Becca thread.  The thing that really stood out was that she is friends of Danny from Buzz.  Why?  because Danny has a very positive opinion of Nick and remained loyal throughout the past season despite our cutie pie's villian edit.  
I'm starting to see real potential here giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:24 am

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:

hi NR..missed you! hi

hi Ms  U 2  bestbud!

Well now, you made me all curious so I just read through the Becca thread.  The thing that really stood out was that she is friends of Danny from Buzz.  Why?  because Danny has a very positive opinion of Nick and remained loyal throughout the past season despite our cutie pie's villian edit.  

good!..hahaha..Welcome to the bright side...giggling
someone actually said that Danny knows nothing about this season's outcome since Becca is insistent NOT to tell him...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:48 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

hi NR..missed you! hi

hi Ms  U 2  bestbud!

someone actually said that Danny knows nothing about this season's outcome since Becca is insistent NOT to tell him...laugh out loud

hahahah Ladies. Thanks for the heads up on Becca. yes
I'm not watching the show and wouldn't care except for her possible connection to our boy! I'll keep my eyes open. giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:28 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

hi NR..missed you! hi

hi Ms  U 2  bestbud!

Nick and Becca would be stunning and I like that she has a lot of personal integrity. The no kiss, the stating she is a virgin in a very calm manner, she is just a really neat lady who doesn't feel the need to give into the dreaded producer manipulation that everyone else is having used as their excuse this season. I actually see her as the only lady this season as something about Whitney is off to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:08 pm

Nick is heading to LA!!

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28
One week till I'm catching some LA sun!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:30 pm

Oh oh, another date with Julie?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana