SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:41 am

Kasha, you are the best! Too funny. yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:44 am

Oh my word...plz tell me, MeAndi isn't anywhere near Nick these days. I had no idea they were seen hanging out while she visited her friend! Just hearing that makes my BP go up. She's a piece of work. She had her chance with him but chose the status she thought J's family would bring her in Ga. I for one grinned like a possum when Nick asked for answers on AFTR. Sorry, I am not anti Josh at all but I knew he wasn't going to cut it. She makes me want to gag! Lord let me get out of here before I get banned!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:14 am

No sightings in NYC yet? I'm intrigued.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:30 am

My source said he was spotted in Kleinfeld's trying on dresses. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:32 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Oh my word...plz tell me, MeAndi isn't anywhere near Nick these days. I had no idea they were seen hanging out while she visited her friend! Just hearing that makes my BP go up. She's a piece of work. She had her chance with him but chose the status she thought J's family would bring her in Ga. I for one grinned like a possum when Nick asked for answers on AFTR. Sorry, I am not anti Josh at all but I  knew he wasn't going to cut it. She makes me want to gag! Lord let me get out of here before I get banned!

Deep breath, MeAndI is so not worth getting banned for.  Let's all hope Nick is just being Nick, is willing to play nice and not hold a grudge.  I don't think Nick is stupid enough to go back to a relationship with MeAndI.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:01 pm

It would be funny if Andi appeared in NYC, visiting Sharleen to congratuate her on her engagement in person giggling and as we know, Sharleen likes Nick and was shipping these two. I'm totally j/k but it would be an interesting twist :stirthepot
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:01 pm

cantstopl Kasha

IA stuck. He is just a good guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My source said he was spotted in Kleinfeld's trying on dresses. cantstopl
you got me. LOL! cantstopl
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:45 pm

Video 2: (credit goes to "my source")

Yeah, dude, the Cheetos were stale. What can you expect? Kmart. Gardettos, bro. Yeah, mouth wide open for the chick sittin next to me filming this. Yanno the RS stuff, that dude needs to get out more. I'm endorsing him--- see-food. chomp, slurp, chomp. belch. OK about to land. Kleinfeld's man. Yeah, no kidding. They want me to model their tux line. Very metro and not demANDIng, at all. Cool scarves and pocket squares, too. NYC why not?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Video 2: (credit goes to "my source")

Yeah, dude, the Cheetos were stale. What can you expect? Kmart. Gardettos, bro. Yeah, mouth wide open for the chick sittin next to me filming this. Yanno the RS stuff, that dude needs to get out more.  I'm endorsing him--- see-food.  chomp, slurp, chomp.  belch. OK about to land. Kleinfeld's man. Yeah, no kidding. They want me to model their tux line. Very metro and not demANDIng, at all. Cool scarves and pocket squares, too. NYC why not?

thumbsup :claphands clapping! High clap lolpanda :bigsmile: staaaaaaaaahp!!!! Oh Lawdy!!!
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:40 pm

Kasha, Love, love your versions!!!!!!!!!! cantstopl yes :Woah-hoo: Keep up the great work!!! :yes: Hugesmile

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 56 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:18 pm

So funny, Kasha. Does someone have an e-mail for Nick so we can be sure he sees these?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana