SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:04 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 67 11032790_1411775912460594_1521816154_n

nick_viall28
6 hours ago · Chicago, Illinois
And still growing #wannabehipster #beard

I'm ok either way if he goes or doesn't. I of course would love to see him but it is typically very awkward with the past contestants on these shows especially ATFR with them kind of just sitting to the side with most of them not even talking or being talked to.

Just decorating page with this gorgeous photo!

Seems to me that there will be two types of BachNation in ATFR audience: 1) successful couples and 2) future BIP2 contestants. Nick doesn't really fit in either camp so would be surprised to see him there.

good point! Now I will be kind of worried if he is there as I can't see him wanting to do BIP unless he has decided to marry Ashley S?????? :shocked!: hehehe
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:06 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
emad0722 wrote:I don't get his latest post - any ideas ladies???

If you mean the instagram, I don't know what #y&m refers to (you and me?). Is it a shout out to somone or just a general thing? Hey Kaitlyn commented on it, maybe she ditched the Bachelorette gig for Nick laugh out loud.

Now I see those two as a great match!! Ditch Bachelorette and give them their own reality tv show ... Nick & Kaitlyn Take Chicago. giggling

But, wishful thinking aside, I agree that y&m= you and me. Shout out to his latest love interest.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:09 pm

ElonM wrote:
emad0722 wrote:that's what I thought maybe... who is the other person though?

I have no clue. But I take this as a sign he's interested in or is thinking about someone.

Me too. He also tweeted this today.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 5h5 hours ago
The anticipation is killing me...

Ever since he posted on his IG about wanting Kaitlyn to be the B'ette I've been getting the feeling he'll be on her season if it's her or at least there will be something going on if it's not her. She's been favoriting his cryptic tweets and she commented on his last IG post. I could be totally wrong though.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:14 pm

bluwavz wrote:
ElonM wrote:

I have no clue. But I take this as a sign he's interested in or is thinking about someone.

Ever since he posted on his IG about wanting Kaitlyn to be the B'ette I've been getting the feeling he'll be on her season if it's her or at least there will be something going on if it's not her. She's been favoriting his cryptic tweets and she commented on his last IG post. I could be totally wrong though.

Good speculation. What is the emoji that Kaitlyn used? I can't see it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:15 pm

I had that feeling too but I'm praying his tv days are over. Selfishly I'd like it to be different but I just don't see him on bip.

let's hope he is falling in love and happy...

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm

emad0722 wrote:I had that feeling too but I'm praying his tv days are over. Selfishly I'd like it to be different but I just don't see him on bip.

let's hope he is falling in love and happy...

I would love to see him on my TV screen but not on the Ette or BIP . I highly doubt that he would do it he seems very happy in the place he is now.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:21 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
emad0722 wrote:I don't get his latest post - any ideas ladies???

If you mean the instagram, I don't know what #y&m refers to (you and me?). Is it a shout out to somone or just a general thing? Hey Kaitlyn commented on it, maybe she ditched the Bachelorette gig for Nick laugh out loud.

Now I see those two as a great match!! Ditch Bachelorette and give them their own reality tv show ... Nick & Kaitlyn Take Chicago. giggling

But, wishful thinking aside, I agree that y&m= you and me. Shout out to his latest love interest.  

Maybe Julie? Sharleen's fiance commented on one of Nick's instagram pics re NY last week stating careful, she's trouble! At first I thought he may have been poking fun at his fiance Sharleen but maybe Nick had a secret unseen gal with him?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Good speculation. What is the emoji that Kaitlyn used? I can't see it.

It was of two hands up.

If he's going to be on TV again I'd rather it be on the B'ette for Kaitlyn than on BIP.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:
ElonM wrote:

I'd be totally happy with them trying out dating but I don't want it to be through Bachelorette especially after how last season ended for him. I couldn't take seeing him heart broken again that way.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:24 pm

Maybe they are announcing the next 'ette live, the ette doesn't know yet, and he's supporting Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn had a similar tweet today.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:25 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Maybe Julie? Sharleen's fiance commented on one of Nick's instagram pics re NY last week stating careful, she's trouble! At first I thought he may have been poking fun at his fiance Sharleen but maybe Nick had a secret unseen gal with him?

I think he was referring to Sharleen. Julie was in LA at that time.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:27 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
ElonM wrote:

I'd be totally happy with them trying out dating but I don't want it to be through Bachelorette especially after how last season ended for him. I couldn't take seeing him heart broken again that way.

He would at least know what to expect this time. I'm probably wrong about thiss anyway.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana