SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:42 pm

Just selfish me, but I would love him to be at AFTR, if Becca isn't F1, I would love for them to meet. If Whitney or Kaitlyn is are the bachelorette then maybe he becomes the male Mary and he gets his happily ever after. Go Nick!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Just selfish me, but I would love him to be at AFTR, if Becca isn't F1, I would love for them to meet.  If Whitney or Kaitlyn is are the bachelorette then maybe he becomes the male Mary and he gets his happily ever after.  Go Nick!

I have so many ideas in my brain laugh out loud............... Becca w Nick or Brooks or even better, Becca with Brooks and Nick with Kaitlyn!!!!!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Just selfish me, but I would love him to be at AFTR, if Becca isn't F1, I would love for them to meet.  If Whitney or Kaitlyn is are the bachelorette then maybe he becomes the male Mary and he gets his happily ever after.  Go Nick!

They would make a gorgeous couple I just see him more with Kaitlyn wit and all.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:52 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
mindless wrote:Maybe the surprise twist is that Nick and Andi announce they've got back together? Hugesmile

I kid!

I could definitely see something between Nick and Kaitlyn. I doubt he'd want to date her with a bunch of other guys though. That didn't go so well the first time around. laugh out loud

I really don't want to see "everyone bash and gang up against Nick" part 2. Could you imagine if he were somehow F2 or F1 they would probably make 12 producers at a time  travel all places with him to make sure plane gate 2.0 never gets off the ground giggling

rofl  It would like a "secret service" detail.  

Agree, that 1 time Nick was on tv appeared very difficult for him and his family.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe they are announcing the next 'ette live, the ette doesn't know yet, and he's supporting Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn had a similar tweet today.

Maybe though who would it really be between? Kaitliyn is basically the only one I have heard and seen promo shots for..... I know Britt had been rumored thanks to RS but even he since seems to think that won't happen. Becca doesn't seem interested if F2 because she is supporting Kaitlyn for it. I don't follow Whit to know if she had backed anyone for it..... Maybe Kaitlin vs Jade?

blu IA , he would know what to expect second time around.

Monica - Britt was spotted around L.A with camera crew in toe. Fan pics were taken. RS always maintained it was Britt, then started changing his tune probably thanks to us and our speculation.[/quote]

No he didn't. RS always said he WANTED Britt to be The Bacherlotte not that she was The Bacherlotte.

I think Kaitlyn wouldn't take the process seriously. You can tell who is serious about wanting kids and marriage and who is not and Kaitlyn is the lattar IMO.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:11 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
mindless wrote:Maybe the surprise twist is that Nick and Andi announce they've got back together? Hugesmile

I kid!

I could definitely see something between Nick and Kaitlyn. I doubt he'd want to date her with a bunch of other guys though. That didn't go so well the first time around. laugh out loud

I really don't want to see "everyone bash and gang up against Nick" part 2. Could you imagine if he were somehow F2 or F1 they would probably make 12 producers at a time  travel all places with him to make sure plane gate 2.0 never gets off the ground giggling

I agree I agree I agree
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:58 pm

StacyNor wrote:
No he didn't. RS always said he WANTED Britt to be The Bacherlotte not that she was The Bacherlotte.

I think Kaitlyn wouldn't take the process seriously. You can tell who is serious about wanting kids and marriage and who is not and Kaitlyn is the lattar IMO.
Kaitlyn isn't the only one out of Chris's F4 that isn't ready for marriage and kids....

I'd say most of the leads aren't really looking for a spouse at the end of their Bach experience. Without naming any well-loved names, I'd even say some that ended up married were happily surprised.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:12 pm

I responded in the ette thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:05 am

Julie & Nick are exchanging hearts on Twitter 
:sprinklehearts
Hmm, she could certainly make our man think, laugh, and go crazy
giggling ... so many choices, so little time.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:43 am

^^^
Julie Berry ‏@JulieBerry438 4h4 hours ago
Hi @viallnicholas28 ❤️

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 4h4 hours ago
@JulieBerry438 Hi ❤️

And in the middle of the night, yet, with hearts. Do we need any more evidence??? beatingheart beatingheart
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:50 am

And by the way, Nick also favorited this:

Julie Berry
‏@JulieBerry438
This is the nicest thing anyone has told me all weekend. ❤️❤️

Brent Castro ‏@HeyYoItsBrent 4h4 hours ago
@JulieBerry438 you deserve to have nice thing spoken to you all the time. you're just a beautiful and classy woman, Julie.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:43 am

Guys lets not kid ourselves, Nick and JB are totes dating. Their twitter timeline recently is a dead giveaway. I have a feeling Nick may be in LA.

Julie tweets about super hot date
then Nick tweets about the anticipation killing him
then Nick's IG post about perfect recipe
Then Julie tweets about the nicest thing anyone has ever said to her
Then the exchange of hearts

I mean I am routing for them. They were photographed holding hands weeks back. She is a beauty, funny, witty and seems to have a wild side. You go Nick

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 69 1f49b  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 69 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana