SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe they are announcing the next 'ette live, the ette doesn't know yet, and he's supporting Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn had a similar tweet today.

Maybe though who would it really be between? Kaitliyn is basically the only one I have heard and seen promo shots for..... I know Britt had been rumored thanks to RS but even he since seems to think that won't happen. Becca doesn't seem interested if F2 because she is supporting Kaitlyn for it. I don't follow Whit to know if she had backed anyone for it..... Maybe Kaitlin vs Jade?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:31 pm

bluwavz wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Me too. He also tweeted this today.

Ever since he posted on his IG about wanting Kaitlyn to be the B'ette I've been getting the feeling he'll be on her season if it's her or at least there will be something going on if it's not her. She's been favoriting his cryptic tweets and she commented on his last IG post. I could be totally wrong though.

I'd be totally happy with them trying out dating but I don't want it to be through Bachelorette especially after how last season ended for him. I couldn't take seeing him heart broken again that way.

He would at least know what to expect this time. I'm probably wrong about thiss anyway.

they did let Kacie B go on Sean's season........and in an earlier season, Mary came back on Byron's season and won ....... of course that relationship had a very ugly ending....
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:39 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
emad0722 wrote:I don't get his latest post - any ideas ladies???

If you mean the instagram, I don't know what #y&m refers to (you and me?). Is it a shout out to somone or just a general thing? Hey Kaitlyn commented on it, maybe she ditched the Bachelorette gig for Nick laugh out loud.

Now I see those two as a great match!! Ditch Bachelorette and give them their own reality tv show ... Nick & Kaitlyn Take Chicago. giggling

But, wishful thinking aside, I agree that y&m= you and me. Shout out to his latest love interest.  

Totally!! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:
ElonM wrote:
emad0722 wrote:that's what I thought maybe... who is the other person though?

I have no clue. But I take this as a sign he's interested in or is thinking about someone.

Me too. He also tweeted this today.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 5h5 hours ago
The anticipation is killing me...

Ever since he posted on his IG about wanting Kaitlyn to be the B'ette I've been getting the feeling he'll be on her season if it's her or at least there will be something going on if it's not her. She's been favoriting his cryptic tweets and she commented on his last IG post. I could be totally wrong though.

How's this for a different theory. If you look at JB's recent tweets there's been a couple on travel/adventure... could they be planning a trip together?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:53 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe they are announcing the next 'ette live, the ette doesn't know yet, and he's supporting Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn had a similar tweet today.

Maybe though who would it really be between? Kaitliyn is basically the only one I have heard and seen promo shots for..... I know Britt had been rumored thanks to RS but even he since seems to think that won't happen. Becca doesn't seem interested if F2 because she is supporting Kaitlyn for it. I don't follow Whit to know if she had backed anyone for it..... Maybe Kaitlin vs Jade?

blu IA , he would know what to expect second time around.

Monica - Britt was spotted around L.A with camera crew in toe. Fan pics were taken. RS always maintained it was Britt, then started changing his tune probably thanks to us and our speculation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:54 pm

:stirthepot

6 days ago: IG
 nick_viall28 Rumor has it @abcnetwork is having a hard time deciding who the next #bachelorette should be. Well if they ask me.. and they won't, it's a no brainer. The right amount of whit, just enough sass, and plenty of hotness @kaitlynbristowe is certainly my vote. #thebachelorette 

Kaitlyn comments on his post: insta gram hug

Today : IG
nick_viall28 The perfect recipe #y&m
QUOTE READS:
"Makes me think
  Makes me laugh
  Drives me wild" 

Kaitlyn comments with "picture perfect" emoticons 

Well now, "makes me think" (wit), "makes me laugh" (sassy), "drives me wild" (plenty of hotness) 
Could be a continuation of his endorsing Kaitlyn for next Bette ...but why "you & me"? 
:uptonogood
There is actually more cryptic puzzling in their respective Twitter accounts. 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:58 pm

nr: I remember reading those tweets, that's why I thought he was supporting her, but now that you put it that way, I'd love to see him as a contestant.

I can see it now, "they tweeted each other before the show started, now they fell in love" Smiley

It seems the rumour is finding a potential F1 who knows the lead before hand, perfect! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:01 pm

notarose wrote::stirthepot

6 days ago: IG
 nick_viall28 Rumor has it @abcnetwork is having a hard time deciding who the next #bachelorette should be. Well if they ask me.. and they won't, it's a no brainer. The right amount of whit, just enough sass, and plenty of hotness @kaitlynbristowe is certainly my vote. #thebachelorette 

Kaitlyn comments on his post: insta gram hug

Today : IG
nick_viall28 The perfect recipe #y&m
QUOTE READS:
"Makes me think
  Makes me laugh
  Drives me wild" 

Kaitlyn comments with "picture perfect" emoticons 

Well now, "makes me think" (wit), "makes me laugh" (sassy), "drives me wild" (plenty of hotness) 
Could be a continuation of his endorsing Kaitlyn for next Bette ...but why "you & me"? 
:uptonogood
There is actually more cryptic puzzling in their respective Twitter accounts. 

#TrickyNicky at it again. giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wnr: I remember reading those tweets, that's why I thought he was supporting her, but now that you put it that way, I'd love to see him as a contestant.

I can see it now, "they tweeted each other before the show started, now they fell in love" Smiley

It seems the rumour is finding a potential F1 who knows the lead before hand, perfect! laugh out loud

Among Nick's many memorable statements while on the Bette - "I always go after what I want".
The question of the day: Does he want Kaitlyn to be the Bette or does he just want Kaitlyn.  If it's the latter, what is he prepared to do to make that happen? 

Will Kaitlyn be the next Bette or a free agent? Is the "It's you and me kid" tweet from Nick, faved by Kaitlyn, relevant?   Who is the "you" in y&m currently driving Nick wild? 

...to be continued  cantstopl

Honestly, I have no clue but this sure is fun Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 68 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:24 pm

Maybe the surprise twist is that Nick and Andi announce they've got back together? Hugesmile

I kid!

I could definitely see something between Nick and Kaitlyn. I doubt he'd want to date her with a bunch of other guys though. That didn't go so well the first time around. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:33 pm

mindless: Please, no. Smiley

nr: I love the possibilities which just might be true. I'm sure they would love to have him on the show. We shall see tomorrow night what his response is to the new 'ette. If she is then he may be on as a contestant, speculating of course, if she isn't, perhaps the twitter flirting will continue.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:39 pm

mindless wrote:Maybe the surprise twist is that Nick and Andi announce they've got back together? Hugesmile

I kid!

I could definitely see something between Nick and Kaitlyn. I doubt he'd want to date her with a bunch of other guys though. That didn't go so well the first time around. laugh out loud

I really don't want to see "everyone bash and gang up against Nick" part 2. Could you imagine if he were somehow F2 or F1 they would probably make 12 producers at a time travel all places with him to make sure plane gate 2.0 never gets off the ground giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana