SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:11 pm

Sable wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Nick's tweets last night poking fun at himself re his F2 ATFR made me laugh however I from the second the words slipped from his lips have never thought he was in the wrong regarding it. He was being real, raw and human. The way Andi treated him that night and the previous times led directly to that moment. If she had treated him more kindly and less cold heartedly his emotions may not have sunk to that point of "WTF did we make love?!!!!" Anyhoo I am glad he has different options now and it will be interesting to see what comes next after the exchange of <3 tweets btw him/JB. Oh and I love twitter favoriting exchange he and Kaitlyn have been doing. I still don't want him to be on the Bachelorette though. IF TPTB rig the Bachelorette with guys tailored for Britt and she becomes the Bachelorette (which I think is what TPTB really want but fan support for Kaitlyn is so huge they humor fans by making it appear it is up to the guys and make them the bad guys if not enough vote her) then it would be fun to speculate on her/Nick if he and JB are still just friends.

Bolding by me....

Which is what I actually think will ultimately happen.  I don't think TPTB did Kaitlyn or Britt any favors with their latest stunt.  They risk alienating their fans and having this little stunt becoming the "jump the shark" moment for the show.

With that being said, I hope Nick stays far away from this show and this franchise.  Some people can go on it and participate in the shows and come out of it relatively unscathed.  Nick is not one of the those people.  TPTB already put him through enough.  I am starting to think that both Kaitlyn and Britt are going to fall in that category as well.  The woman who leaves on the first night will be humiliated.  The woman who stays could be potentially humiliated all season, not being sure if the guys that are left are there for the right reasons (there for her).

I agree, the producers know who the guys are going to pick between Britt and Kaitlyn, and are doing this to show it to rest of us. It wouldn't surprise me if the guys have been overwhelmingly saying they want Britt, while it is us viewers who want the more entertaining and snarky Kaitlyn.

Nick will do better staying off the show regardless.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by Brill Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:22 pm

I really can't see Nick going any where near these producers. I can see him maybe going to parties with former cast members but that is it. Sounds to me that he has a thing with JB and is really just commenting on the season and the people on it, just like all of the other Bachelornation.
I do like Kaitlyn from seeing her picture and reading what some say about her and I think Nick gets her sense of humor, etc.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 73 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:54 am

Brill wrote:I really can't see Nick going any where near these producers.  I can see him maybe going to parties with former cast members but that is it.  Sounds to me that he has a thing with JB and is really just commenting on the season and the people on it, just like all of the other Bachelornation.  
I do like Kaitlyn from seeing her picture and reading what some say about her and I think Nick gets her sense of humor, etc.

I totes concur with you Brill I also strongly think Nick and JB have something going on. And they are slowly trying to put it out there. Time will tell. With him favouriting tweets about him and Kaitlyn being a match I don't think there is anything to it, and we can read much into that
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:15 am

mysthelma wrote:
Brill wrote:I really can't see Nick going any where near these producers.  I can see him maybe going to parties with former cast members but that is it.  Sounds to me that he has a thing with JB and is really just commenting on the season and the people on it, just like all of the other Bachelornation.  

I totes concur with you Brill I also strongly think Nick and JB have something going on. And they are slowly trying to put it out there. Time will tell. With him favouriting tweets about him and Kaitlyn being a match I don't think there is anything to it, and we can read much into that

I am leaning towards that too. I do remember around Valentine's day JB instagrammed a pic of the most amazing roses she had ever received or something and I couldn't help but think of Nick. Of course it could turn out someone else got her the roses but it just screams something Nick would do.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:48 pm

Time surely flies.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 73 10958797_1381921748794732_691460902_n

@nick_viall28
#tbt to one of the most memorable and exciting experiences of my life. One year ago today I started on an adventure where nothing was too weird to do... Clearly. Good luck to the guys tonight #thebachelorette #thebachelore
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:15 pm

^^ thanks Elon.
So pleased that Nick has such a positive memory of the whole experience. yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:10 pm

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 73 11056007_892855887442109_601305341_n

nick_viall28 Shaving can be fun #stash #handlebar 11min

giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:11 pm

Cute. I like him best without.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Cute. I like him best without.

Me too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Cute. I like him best without.

Me too.

Three

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:38 pm

Me Four.

I haven't kept up with him, but I just read some of his tweets. Do you guys know what the "y&m" means? Also, is he now dating Julie? Thanks

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:42 pm

julychild wrote:Me Four.

I haven't kept up with him, but I just read some of his tweets. Do you guys know what the "y&m" means? Also, is he now dating Julie? Thanks

you and me.

most probably yes, i would say... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana