SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:49 am

stuckinsc wrote:Okay please forgive me one double post, but what about a double date? Nick and Kaitlyn and Becca and JJ? That would make me very happy.
cantstopl Are you trying to arrange quadruple date ... who hits it off the best?
I'm betting Becca&Nick (I love Kaitlyn, I'm not sure he is her type, JMO) ... like you know, the "bets" TPTB has behind the scenes. Who takes charge of the money?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:26 am

can someone help me in stalking Nick love life? giggling . So i saw this twitter exchange between the 2...

Julie Berry ‏@JulieBerry438  Mar 9
Hi @viallnicholas28 ❤️

Julie Berry
‏@JulieBerry438
@viallnicholas28 #whippley

i supposed there was a reply from Nick in between 2 above tweets as : Hi @JulieBerry438 ❤️...is it true?..and if so..did he delete it right away?....(perhaps after reading this thread he was getting freaked out?.. Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 72 3806527698 ). I would love if someone can confirm it. tyvm IA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:54 am

and on a related note :

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  5h 5 hours ago
I see what you did there kid ....y&m (lips emoji)

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 6
It's you and me kid

things that make you go : hmmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:07 am

I have no idea Mura what's really going on. Hugesmile To be honest, I don't need to know the reality, I'm perfectly fine with the imaginary scenarios, just for pure pleasure and fun, so I hope nobody takes offense. Embarassed

Nick if you are reading this, be sure that nobody here is actually stalking you, but we do enjoy to play with your messages, whoever they are intended for. blowkiss

Last night I actually told my best friend the whole story about my involvement with this forum and psychoanalysis of the show, so she encouraged me to watch ATFR live with you and this morning we've talked about it Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 72 2498057887 I finally have a living, breathing person to talk to about it, too bad I'm really done with figuring out TPTB edit. But I don't regret this year's choice, because it was more exciting and not emotionally excruciating like Nick's season. I've enjoyed reading all POVs from each team and I believe all got "blessed" (the most used word after amazing in TBnation) :Woah-hoo:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:17 am

thanks Happy hi..btw love your new *siggy!...:P

Nick handwave if you reading this, *it said "Nick and Becca F2 Freedom Winners." sneakyl

dun dun dun...my Matchmaking Service has officially begun.... Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 72 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:37 am

Nick's tweets last night poking fun at himself re his F2 ATFR made me laugh however I from the second the words slipped from his lips have never thought he was in the wrong regarding it. He was being real, raw and human. The way Andi treated him that night and the previous times led directly to that moment. If she had treated him more kindly and less cold heartedly his emotions may not have sunk to that point of "WTF did we make love?!!!!" Anyhoo I am glad he has different options now and it will be interesting to see what comes next after the exchange of <3 tweets btw him/JB. Oh and I love twitter favoriting exchange he and Kaitlyn have been doing. I still don't want him to be on the Bachelorette though. IF TPTB rig the Bachelorette with guys tailored for Britt and she becomes the Bachelorette (which I think is what TPTB really want but fan support for Kaitlyn is so huge they humor fans by making it appear it is up to the guys and make them the bad guys if not enough vote her) then it would be fun to speculate on her/Nick if he and JB are still just friends.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:40 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Nick's tweets last night poking fun at himself re his F2 ATFR made me laugh however I from the second the words slipped from his lips have never thought he was in the wrong regarding it. He was being real, raw and human. The way Andi treated him that night and the previous times led directly to that moment. If she had treated him more kindly and less cold heartedly his emotions may not have sunk to that point of "WTF did we make love?!!!!" Anyhoo I am glad he has different options now and it will be interesting to see what comes next after the exchange of <3 tweets btw him/JB. Oh and I love twitter favoriting exchange he and Kaitlyn have been doing. I still don't want him to be on the Bachelorette though. IF TPTB rig the Bachelorette with guys tailored for Britt and she becomes the Bachelorette (which I think is what TPTB really want but fan support for Kaitlyn is so huge they humor fans by making it appear it is up to the guys and make them the bad guys if not enough vote her) then it would be fun to speculate on her/Nick if he and JB are still just friends.

Monica, ITA. Always thought Nick was justified, never wrong.. and it is sort of amazing that he has so much grace and awareness that he can joke about what happened in such a humble, self-deprecating way. WHAT a guy, seriously. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

It definitely seems like something is up with JB.... between the date(s) and the sm (and even RS's comments)... I vote yes. Nice that he and Kaitlyn seem to be sm soulmates, although nothing I've read indicates that they have met in person... Also, can't imagine him back on the show, particularly in a 'courting' situation.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:44 am

murasaki1393 wrote:thanks Happy hi..btw love your new *siggy!...:P

Nick handwave if you reading this, *it said "Nick and Becca F2  Freedom Winners." sneakyl

dun dun dun...my Matchmaking Service has officially begun.... Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 72 3806527698

Becca seems to be favoriting Andi in her SM media messages and she's a virgin.
Didn't watch the show but don't see her as the most natural match for Nick.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:49 am

yes.. Nick is more likely better match with Kaitlyn. Final assessment. For Now.. Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 72 3806527698

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:00 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Nick's tweets last night poking fun at himself re his F2 ATFR made me laugh however I from the second the words slipped from his lips have never thought he was in the wrong regarding it. He was being real, raw and human. The way Andi treated him that night and the previous times led directly to that moment. If she had treated him more kindly and less cold heartedly his emotions may not have sunk to that point of "WTF did we make love?!!!!" Anyhoo I am glad he has different options now and it will be interesting to see what comes next after the exchange of <3 tweets btw him/JB. Oh and I love twitter favoriting exchange he and Kaitlyn have been doing. I still don't want him to be on the Bachelorette though. IF TPTB rig the Bachelorette with guys tailored for Britt and she becomes the Bachelorette (which I think is what TPTB really want but fan support for Kaitlyn is so huge they humor fans by making it appear it is up to the guys and make them the bad guys if not enough vote her) then it would be fun to speculate on her/Nick if he and JB are still just friends.

Bolding by me....

Which is what I actually think will ultimately happen.  I don't think TPTB did Kaitlyn or Britt any favors with their latest stunt.  They risk alienating their fans and having this little stunt becoming the "jump the shark" moment for the show.

With that being said, I hope Nick stays far away from this show and this franchise.  Some people can go on it and participate in the shows and come out of it relatively unscathed.  Nick is not one of the those people.  TPTB already put him through enough.  I am starting to think that both Kaitlyn and Britt are going to fall in that category as well.  The woman who leaves on the first night will be humiliated.  The woman who stays could be potentially humiliated all season, not being sure if the guys that are left are there for the right reasons (there for her).
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:46 am

murasaki1393 wrote:yes.. Nick is more likely better match with Kaitlyn. Final assessment. For Now.. Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 72 3806527698

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 72 3806527698 bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:53 am

SueSt wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:yes.. Nick is more likely better match with Kaitlyn. Final assessment. For Now.. Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 72 3806527698

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 72 3806527698 bestbud!

better hope Britt the always goes smiley and rubby (drive me nuts!) get voted by most of the tools and Kait will be Free thus possibly can get together with our Nicky Poo. :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana