SELECT CONTENT

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:57 pm

cfck2222 wrote:Speculation:

Based on outfits it looks like Ashley's sister will disapprove of JP.

We have Ashley in her FRC outfit crying up a storm saying she thought it was going to be a great day but now it's ruined and it's not fair. Pretty easy to connect that now to the idea that her sister disapproves of her F1 choice which again points to JP.

The question is, will the producers let that hang over the FRC? Are they going to use Ashley's sister to cast some doubt as to who the F1 is or are they going to use Ashley's sister disapproval as a continued storyline for that episode? I mean, can Ashley's F1 really propose knowing that her sister is skeptical/disapproving for some reason?

Maybe the reason they haven't been hiding who Ashley's F1 choice is is that there's more to it, just like northernviewer predicted. The more to it is going to be whether JP can win over the sister. A real happy ending will involve not only Ashley and her F1 choosing each other but also her sister coming around and giving her blessing. Will that happen on the show or will Ashley/JP take the engagement leap and leave Ashley's sister's opinion as a topic for ATFR?

It's less likely IMO that Ashley's devastation is about the F2 rejection. I'm sure she'll be sad about that but I think her sister's opinion of her F1 will weigh on her mind more. That would fit with the way the whole season's been edited IMO, where the drama's more about whether Ashley and JP can overcome personal baggage than who her F1 choice is.

JP turns and leaves the FRC site to bring back her sister, who he has waiting in the plane?
Okay, I need a new hobby! :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:15 pm

I'm sure sis is looking back now and feeling kinda stupid for not liking JP. He has treated Ashley like a princess. Maybe she felt he was too old.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Except JP is not as old as Brad, and sis was fine with Brad.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:22 pm

My question is, does JP hear what the sister says to JP? Or does Ashley tell him later on, maybe in that SC of them holding each other on the beach where she says - I have to figure it out? Either way, given Ashley's policy of honesty and trust and given that this involves a family member, I would have to assume that she tells JP. That won't make him happy.

I only have one sister, one sibling. I would want her to approve of the person I love. However, if she didn't that would not stop me if I was truly in love. We have to live our own lives, we can't live them for our families. As long as the parents are on board with JP, I can't see this as a serious obstacle unless JP has a problem with Ashley's sister's disapproval.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 am

Pattycake92 wrote:I'm sure sis is looking back now and feeling kinda stupid for not liking JP. He has treated Ashley like a princess. Maybe she felt he was too old.

ITA, if she loves her sister, she's on-board with JPash now because he adores her and treats her with love. If she's still against them, then she doesn't care about Ash or her happiness IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:06 am

Alanna wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:I'm sure sis is looking back now and feeling kinda stupid for not liking JP. He has treated Ashley like a princess. Maybe she felt he was too old.

ITA, if she loves her sister, she's on-board with JPash now because he adores her and treats her with love. If she's still against them, then she doesn't care about Ash or her happiness IMO.

Grahamgal tweeted her and the sis said she has changed her mind now that she's watched the show. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:26 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Grahamgal tweeted her and the sis said she has changed her mind now that she's watched the show. yes

Then we have a verdict: loves Ashley and at least tolerates the man who loves her. Works for me. Thanks for asking, Grahamgal and posting it, mnm! yes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:28 am

Glad to know her opinion has changed. Smiley Whats Ashley sister twitter?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:32 am

Yay! Glad sissy is on board! Bet she is just thankful Ash didn't end up with ...
Really, I bet Jordan has some great guy friends to fix sissy up with.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:37 am

There have been family members on past seasons that disapproved of the F1 right?

Well regardless of whether she chooses JP or not, it looks like Ash's sister's opinion of JP has changed. Maybe she has to say that though because Ash did indeed choose JP? Who knows.

Last edited by San on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:46 am

San wrote:There has been family members on past seasons that disapproved of the F1 right?

Well regardless of whether she chooses JP or not, it looks like Ash's sister's opinion of JP has changed. Maybe she has to say that though because Ash did indeed choose JP? Who knows.

Ummm...Ashley's sister doesn't come across as being the kind that feels she "has to say" anything. Girl looks like she marches to the beat of her own drum. giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:42 am

Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:There has been family members on past seasons that disapproved of the F1 right?

Ummm...Ashley's sister doesn't come across as being the kind that feels she "has to say" anything. Girl looks like she marches to the beat of her own drum. giggling

That's true too. giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1

+83
bilolo
BachfanNY
Nibbles22
RealityEscape
2observe