SELECT CONTENT

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Diana Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Lol at them just giving it away.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Diana wrote:Lol at them just giving it away.

Yep, I didn't notice it until someone else pointed it out. LOL
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:22 pm

This press release says in one of the most romantic season finale's....

Is that what most of them say?

I know one season it said In the most dramatic season finale, but I can't remember how they all have been worded.

Anyone have an idea the different tag lines used?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:35 pm

I can't wait to see the gift. Well, with all these obstacles JP and Ashley are in love and happy and she's moving to NYC and very happy. The tabloid stuff will be just another bump they will both sail right over. I love their resilience and support of each other. That's what real love is all about and that's the love that survives the test of time and a lifetime, because we all have bumpy roads along life's path, it's how we react that is the test of love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Gina wrote:I can't wait to see the gift. Well, with all these obstacles JP and Ashley are in love and happy and she's moving to NYC and very happy. The tabloid stuff will be just another bump they will both sail right over. I love their resilience and support of each other. That's what real love is all about and that's the love that survives the test of time and a lifetime, because we all have bumpy roads along life's path, it's how we react that is the test of love.

What an inspiring post ... because it's so true!! Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 29 1872057712

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Gina wrote:I can't wait to see the gift. Well, with all these obstacles JP and Ashley are in love and happy and she's moving to NYC and very happy. The tabloid stuff will be just another bump they will both sail right over. I love their resilience and support of each other. That's what real love is all about and that's the love that survives the test of time and a lifetime, because we all have bumpy roads along life's path, it's how we react that is the test of love.

At the meet and Greet JP was telling Ashley about him getting teased for saying he would bring cupcakes and his boss gave him i think it was a cupcake not a real one like a toy cupcake with a dog . not sure , Maybe someone may rember it better . JP might give that to Ashley . kisses rose bud

:cc6: :sprinklehearts

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 29 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 29 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 29 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Love_Me wrote:This press release says in one of the most romantic season finale's....

I know one season it said In the most dramatic season finale, but I can't remember how they all have been worded.

Don't think so. IIRC, most of them said "most dramatic" but not most dramatic and most romantic at the same time. giggling

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:This press release says in one of the most romantic season finale's....

Don't think so. IIRC, most of them said "most dramatic" but not most dramatic and most romantic at the same time. giggling

Wasn't there a most shocking season finale at one time or am I imagining things?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:14 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

Wasn't there a most shocking season finale at one time or am I imagining things?

Yep, that too. Most shocking and most dramatic are overused in terms of describing season finale's. giggling

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

Yep, that too. Most shocking and most dramatic are overused in terms of describing season finale's. giggling

I don't think they've ever used romantic when describing a season finale. but I could be wrong.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:20 pm

That description stresses me out. I have a sister and would be absolutely horrified if my sister acted that way and rushed to judgment about a guy she had spent an hour or two with. And to drag the fight out to the next day...with all the stress Ashley is under. Really unbelievable to me. Jealous much ?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

I don't think they've ever used romantic when describing a season finale. but I could be wrong.

Yep! Even last season CH said 'it's the dramatic season finale of the Bachelor'... I think this is the first time 'most romantic finale' is being used.. so that means it'll be super romantic! :missclap:

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1

+83
bilolo
BachfanNY
Nibbles22
RealityEscape
2observe