SELECT CONTENT

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 28 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Can't wait to see what the gift is! Sigh!!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:55 pm

I would bet a lot of money that the gift is a picture of them together.. rotfl TPTB aren't ever creative enough to change this up.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:57 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I would bet a lot of money that the gift is a picture of them together.. rotfl TPTB aren't ever creative enough to change this up.

LOL. Seriously! It's a picture with a letter that says ILY in so many words. I'll still squee though. :Nod:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:I would bet a lot of money that the gift is a picture of them together.. rotfl TPTB aren't ever creative enough to change this up.

LOL. Seriously! It's a picture with a letter that says ILY in so many words. I'll still squee though. :Nod:

Maybe he will throw a couple lines of French in like Robertito did the whole spanish thing. :awesome:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:58 pm

:laughingoutlou They're so predictable, aren't they? I was thinking more of a scrapbook like Molly did for Jason.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by moflan Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Maybe something cupcake-related?
moflan
moflan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:01 pm

moflan wrote:Maybe something cupcake-related?

That would be my guess. How cute would that be?

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:02 pm

moflan wrote:Maybe something cupcake-related?

I thought the same thing......a cupcake!
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:02 pm

I think I'm ok with Ashley's sister challenging JPs feelings. I think it will make JP open up even more and put a little more pressure on him to show Ashley how much he loves her. I'm glad they eventually worked it all out. That's what matters most.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:03 pm

gurlbrit wrote:Ashley is now down to her "last chance" dates with the final two men to bring some clarity to the situation. She and Ben F. soar in a helicopter over the Fijian seascape, landing near some natural hot springs where the couple spend a steamy time together. Later the date turns serious when the emotional Ben F. finally completely opens up to Ashley and admits that he loves her. This outpouring of emotion has a definite effect on Ashley.

Sounds like this is the mud bath part of the date.

Who was it that said they thought that Ben would get the first LCD so that Ashley couldn't back out? Sure looks that way with JP getting the last LCD.

That was me!! LOL Too funny. Can't have her pulling an Ali. handwave
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I think I'm ok with Ashley's sister challenging JPs feelings. I think it will make JP open up even more and put a little more pressure on him to show Ashley how much he loves her. I'm glad they eventually worked it all out. That's what matters most.

This is how I see it-

This seals it for Ashley. They both get upset...& that's how they know just how much they care.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:12 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:I think I'm ok with Ashley's sister challenging JPs feelings. I think it will make JP open up even more and put a little more pressure on him to show Ashley how much he loves her. I'm glad they eventually worked it all out. That's what matters most.

This is how I see it-

This seals it for Ashley. They both get upset...& that's how they know just how much they care.

If he wasn't the one she's in love with and sis said "ehh, I don't like him," Ash would shrug and be like "join the club!" LOL. Instead she gets all riled up and starts dropping the b-word on her. Knowing that everything works out okay, I'm looking forward to seeing this too. Especially JP trying to convince Chrystie how much he loves Ashley and almost crying about it. It sounds so sweet. :27:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 11 - 8/1 Finale - Discussion - Thread #1

+83
bilolo
BachfanNY
Nibbles22
RealityEscape
2observe