SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by lavenderred Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Maddy wrote:Kaitlyn Bristowe@kaitlynbristowe  
Killin zombies is my jam #TheBachelor
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 31 B7QEWG8CYAAuU_f

So she reposted producer Megan Firestone's picture without credit? She did add a filter however. Klassy.
https://twitter.com/mfirestone12/status/554880192393396224
Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12
Don't underestimate these girls #TheBachelor #bachelornation #zombies http://instagram.com/p/xyIEY4E2HH
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by eirekay Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:59 pm

lavenderred wrote:
Maddy wrote:Kaitlyn Bristowe@kaitlynbristowe  
Killin zombies is my jam #TheBachelor
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 31 B7QEWG8CYAAuU_f

So she reposted producer Megan Firestone's picture without credit? She did add a filter however. Klassy.
https://twitter.com/mfirestone12/status/554880192393396224
Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12
Don't underestimate these girls #TheBachelor #bachelornation #zombies http://instagram.com/p/xyIEY4E2HH

They're not all there! Okay, that can be taken more than one way. To be more succinct, there were 11 girls on the date and only 7 in the picture.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:49 pm

The other 4 are obviously zombies.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The other 4 are obviously zombies.

scratch I'm not sure the Zombies would accept Ashley S as one of their own?
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:54 pm

She was probably scooping out brains the fastest. It looked like she had been severely deprived.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:56 pm

^^^ cantstopl That explains a lot, doesn't it!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:02 pm

Did Trina get a rose last night?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:Did Trina get a rose last night?

Nope ~ Trina got a rose! RS suspects she gets eliminated next week, but who knows question
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:00 pm

I didn't have her on my list I was writing. I must have still been laughing too hard!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fivesolas76 Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:48 am

I just watched the episode. Here are my thoughts:

Ashley is an actress. Her behavior at the zombie date was fake. Notice she was perfectly normal at the RC. **Edited* We are getting trolled by Fleiss.

Jillian looks scary without makeup.

Chris has zero game, especially kissing. I think he's a nice guy but the intelligence is lacking.

I liked Kelsey early, but she looks too intense/alpha for Chris.

Britt is obviously there to boost her acting career.

Whitney comes across as very sweet and genuine and obviously this takes her to the end.

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:55 am

Fivesolas76 wrote:I just watched the episode. Here are my thoughts:

Ashley is an actress. Her behavior at the zombie date was fake. Notice she was perfectly normal at the RC.**edited** We are getting trolled by Fleiss.

Jillian looks scary without makeup.

Chris has zero game, especially kissing. I think he's a nice guy but the intelligence is lacking.

I liked Kelsey early, but she looks too intense/alpha for Chris.

Britt is obviously there to boost her acting career.

Interesting idea.  Ashley S may be fake or if you have ever been around someone who has bad drug interactions the next day they actually can be normal or even very quite.  Either way, I dislike Chris and TPTB for continuing to put her on my screen.

Kelsey is a real woman, has experienced real love. I hope she grows to realize Farmer Douche is a douche and walks away.

Agreed, Britt is an actress, she annoys the crap out of me.

Jillian could crush Chris with her legs like the female villain from one the 90s Bond movies.  Chris's Cody made muscles are not strong enough for that woman.  Now maybe she should go find Cody, and they can pump each other up.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:37 am

Stuck, your on a roll tonight Jillian crushing Cris with her legs,
Then she should go by Cody so they can pump each other up.
You are unbelievable girl cantstopl

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+46
jcrbil
mindless
StacyNor
MiaHawk
JBF