SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by JBF Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:39 pm

Sprite wrote:
Max64 wrote:I think Chris gets very overwhelmed with all these women.  He seems much more "settled" when he's one on one so I think the season will get better as the show progresses and he weeds some of the producer driven nonsense out.

Totally agree. During most of the dates he looked like he was thinking: "WTH". Not that he didn't enjoy making out, but he looked almost relieved when he was with Kaitlyn and Whitney.

I don't think he is interested in most of these "ladies" but, he knows they have a show to do so he does what he has to. I can't wait until most of the crazy is gone and we get down to the ones he is interested in...or at least more interested in than the wackos. I am enjoying his sense of humour. Much more entertaining than the standard, scripted stuff he has to spew....and more natural.

That's the impression I got. Kaitlyn, Britt and Whitney are the three he looks most comfortable with. He instantly dove in for the kiss with Kaitlyn almost as if they had started a relationship already, but is still slightly more guarded with the other two. NOW, that is. Obviously, "anything can happen" in the next few weeks, which as why you never can "pick out" a finalist at this stage of the game by what you see on screen.

I am curious why Becca is being buried. Even though some past F1s like Catherine and C. Siegfried were hidden in the first two shows, we still had PI sessions of interest and "slivers" of their sitdowns with the lead (just so you know they had some time). With Becca, we are given one PI session per episode and Chris only communicating with her the rose ceremony. Unless I blinked and missed it. If she is an "upset" finalist, they must be going with the "where were you this whole time?" storyline which hasn't been used before.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Fivesolas76 wrote:I really want to see more of Kelsey. I hope they don't edit her to look like a snob.

Anything you want to share about Kelsey? Hugesmile
:bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think some of these woman might be daughters of Gary Busey from different mothers.

Ok, I'm one of those people who has a difficult time multi-tasking, so I typically don't watch and post at the same time. So, I'm reading this thread a day late.
^^^This comment hits the nail on the head for me. I have watched this franchise from the start. I think casting hit an all time low with this bunch of females---a couple of drunks, at least one certifiably crazy, a few way too young for him, fame seekers, and one or two "normal" ladies. They knew Chris has little charisma, and they planned ahead. First, they had 30 contetants that got whittled down to 22 on night one. (Instead of the traditional 25 to 15 cut). I guess they figure that the more loony ladies there are around, the more film they can use to jazz up the episodes.

I try really hard to remember that Chris is a puppet in all of this. He is told who to keep and who to take on dates (at least partially). But, he really seems like a fish out of water when he is one on one with the vast majority of these women. And, for some reason, these ladies feel the need to throw themselves at him. I'm having flashbacks of Bob Guiney and Ben. Ugh! It's going to feel like a looooong season just to weed it down to the final 6 (less crazy ladies). I'm looking forward to seeing Jimmy Kimmel next week for some comic relief.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
I don't like Chris right now, but I will try to keep my mind open.  I was so wrong about Des, so if I am wrong about Chris, I will be happy to admit it.  But for now, he is a tool/douchebag to me.  He just seems way to much to be enjoying the game.

You were not the only one wrong about Des :hidingchair . Actually, Sean had great girls in general. I just finished watching the show and all I have to say is, Yikes! Talk about being desperate, also just looked over yesterday ratings and the show had a series low with 1.7.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:07 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think some of these woman might be daughters of Gary Busey from different mothers.

I try really hard to remember that Chris is a puppet in all of this. He is told who to keep and who to take on dates (at least partially). But, he really seems like a fish out of water when he is one on one with the vast majority of these women.  And, for some reason, these ladies feel the need to throw themselves at him.  I'm having flashbacks of Bob Guiney and Ben. Ugh!  It's going to feel like a looooong season just to weed it down to the final 6 (less crazy ladies). I'm looking forward to seeing Jimmy Kimmel next week for some comic relief.

Me too! I think Chris goes in for a few too many kisses. And PLEASE, Ashley S has got to be a Producer's Pick. There is no way Chris keeps her over some of the girls he let go last night.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:09 pm

Glad I'm not alone in being bored by this wreck. At least we now know why Chris took Andi's rejection so well. I thought it was because he knew it was coming anyway and he had a chance at the Bachelor gig, but now I think it's just because he's a wimp with no mind of his own. He took Kimberley back just because she asked. He gave Mackenzie a rose and made out with her simply because she talked about her kid, nevermind that he thought she was weird. He told Virgin Ashley it was his wish to kiss her, even though he looked like he wanted to run away. And then the tent gate to come. He's not a gentleman, he's a wimp. Ugh, not attractive to me at all. I didn't think anyone could make me miss Juan Pablo, but at least he had a mind of his own, even if it didn't impress me much.

I've always preferred Bachelorette, but I think I'm becoming totally allergic to Bachelor. There's just something so inherently wrong about women competing for a man. It just makes them seem pathetic, especially when the man is no prize and he rarely (if ever) is on this show. Men are supposed to do the wooing. Period.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I hope if Ashley S is mentally ill or on drugs she gets help vs being used for this show. This is horrible. You can here her words slurring at times.

She was either 1) plastered drunk 2) on drugs or 3) mentally unstable when she was being filmed for the show. Not just one bad night where she got tipsy, but consistently "out there". I am not entertained by any of the above. I think it is horrendous judgment that Chris would "choose" to give her another rose, and I find it equally as horrendous if Chris was "forced" to give her another rose. He may not have seen all of her wacky behavior, but he sure saw enough of it to know that he wasn't interested in her, and it was in her best interest to leave the show. TPTB are just horrible people, IMO. And if Chris allowed himself to be manipulated by those horrible people, I did lose some respect for him, too.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:23 pm

There was serious competition last night with the National Championship football game. And that would have drawn a lot from the target demographic, too, who would have chosen to watch the game in mixed company with friends.

It seems to me that the emphasis in these first episodes is the same as usual... crazy girls, crazy drama, over the top dates (private jet AND helicopter combined). Even though Chris has seen the production side before, the reactions are different with women, so he hasn't seen that before. He is a bit awkward, and I wish he'd pump the brakes on all the kissing... but I get the impression that quite a few of the (younger) women are trying to seduce him, too (and so far succeeding.... but I hope that wears thin as the days progress- and given the spoilers it would appear to be so.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:29 pm

grace8136 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Rolly wrote:

thumbsup

I know he doesn't pick the dates at all.  I even excuse the rose to Mackenzie and even the keeping Megan.  It was the words out of his mouth about them that turned me off.  Also he was a little to happy to rub Ashley I's genie and practically had her laying on the couch, like he would take her V-card there if he could have.  And I don't care what producers say, keeping Ashley S seems against what is good for her.

I have watched this crap fest for long enough that I will only blame Chris for what I know is his fault.  That was enough to turn me off on him.  The roses, who got dates, nope that is all MF.

Here's the clip that made me think Ashley S. is a paid actress/plant. Seems like she couldn't keep a straight face with her lines. There was one other instance, but I can't find it on youtube to make a gif. They are mighty desperate for drama this season!

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 30 IQgEAM

But, it works!  A lot of great ladies like Tracy and Nikki D. are being totally ignored.

Plus, doesn't the show tend to have them re-take what they just did for TV?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:08 pm

My husband popped in and out last night (he was watching the Ohio/Oregon game) and had these comments:
  1) Something is off about Chris - he couldn't put his finger on it but he felt like Chris' reaction to a couple of different things was not natural.
  2) Hubby thought the Mackenzie make-out session was gratuitous since Chris definitely wasn't into her.
  3) Onion Girl is a plant (no pun intended).  No one behaves that crazy without some producer interceding, if out of liability concerns alone.
  4) He is positive that if a Wizard of Oz remake is done, they'll ask Whitney to voice one of the Munchkins.
  5) Hubby described AShley I as a "Pr!ck Tease" with the whole belly ring wish thing.  He saw it as a "You can't have it but I want you to think about it" thing.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:14 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe@kaitlynbristowe
Killin zombies is my jam #TheBachelor
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 30 B7QEWG8CYAAuU_f
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:22 pm

eirekay wrote:My husband popped in and out last night (he was watching the Ohio/Oregon game) and had these comments:
  1) Something is off about Chris - he couldn't put his finger on it but he felt like Chris' reaction to a couple of different things was not natural.
  2) Hubby thought the Mackenzie make-out session was gratuitous since Chris definitely wasn't into her.
  3) Onion Girl is a plant (no pun intended).  No one behaves that crazy without some producer interceding, if out of liability concerns alone.
  4) He is positive that if a Wizard of Oz remake is done, they'll ask Whitney to voice one of the Munchkins.
  5) Hubby described AShley I as a "Pr!ck Tease" with the whole belly ring wish thing.  He saw it as a "You can't have it but I want you to think about it" thing.

Chris's reaction to Megan telling him about her father was a huge smile ang a giggle... Who does that?

Chris is a tool.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+46
jcrbil
mindless
StacyNor
MiaHawk
JBF