SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:07 am

eirekay wrote:My husband popped in and out last night (he was watching the Ohio/Oregon game) and had these comments:
  1) Something is off about Chris - he couldn't put his finger on it but he felt like Chris' reaction to a couple of different things was not natural.
  2) Hubby thought the Mackenzie make-out session was gratuitous since Chris definitely wasn't into her.
  3) Onion Girl is a plant (no pun intended).  No one behaves that crazy without some producer interceding, if out of liability concerns alone.
  4) He is positive that if a Wizard of Oz remake is done, they'll ask Whitney to voice one of the Munchkins.
  5) Hubby described AShley I as a "Pr!ck Tease" with the whole belly ring wish thing.  He saw it as a "You can't have it but I want you to think about it" thing.
Thank you! I posted this months ago and I still feel the same way as I did when I first watched Chris on Andi's season that 'something is off' about him. Suspect

IMO, he comes across as 'trying' to be sincere/awkward/small-town-aww-shucks-what-have-you rather than authentically so. One would think he was 23 the way he is defended for his "hasn't been around much women before' moniker. He is 33 years old, has been engaged before, dated other women before, the whole "from a small town" excuse is just that - an excuse (my hubby comes from a smaller town than Chris's, also raised on a farm/agricultural background, and was light-years more mature than Chris has shown himself to be at his age).

Yes, Chris can come across as more 'mature' once there are less women and more 'normal' ones but at the end of the day, I am not buying why he had to be the Bach in order to meet a 'normal' woman. He literally lucked out that there are (thus far) two of them as F2 and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise who the 'normal' girls are from the crazy. It really was that obvious a choice for Chris to make. As in, "here are many crazy women and here are 2-3 normal ones". TPTB actually made it easy for him to spot the ones that would realistically want to marry him and live in Iowa (although the jury is still out that he will remain there. The whole 'has to be there for his business' is not 21st century farming as my S.O. has informed me. Chris doesn't need to physically be there. Rarely at all.)

Btw: I agree that Chris kissing Mackenzie was gratuitous and while some may see him giving her a rose because of her being a young mother and trying to be *kind* I would believe that if not for the make-out session Mackenzie talked about and Chris tweeted "TMI" in reference to. Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:08 pm

eirekay, your husband should live tweet the show. He has great insight and he's funny!
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:18 pm

eirekay: Your husband is very patient for watching it. Mine only says I would rather you be a "drug addict" then you watching this show. He obviously doesn't get it.

Yet he watches this show called I dont know something with Jane in it and I swear it is a mexican soap opera.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:31 pm

nikikass wrote:eirekay:  Your husband is very patient for watching it. Mine only says I would rather you be a "drug addict" then you watching this show. He obviously doesn't get it.

Yet he watches this show called  I dont know something with Jane in it and I swear it is a mexican soap opera.

Hubby "watches" over the top of his laptop computer so, believe me, it doesn't have his full attention. That said, he was spouting "esssokay" two episodes into Juan Pablo, was positive that Brooks was going to dump Des by episode 6, and told me that there was no way that Andi was going to choose Nick over "Stud Muffin" (his term). He has already nick named Mackenzie "McKiddy", Whitney "Munchkin", Ashley I "Maybelline", and Ashley S "Zombette".
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:00 pm

eirekay wrote:
nikikass wrote:eirekay:  Your husband is very patient for watching it. Mine only says I would rather you be a "drug addict" then you watching this show. He obviously doesn't get it.

Yet he watches this show called  I dont know something with Jane in it and I swear it is a mexican soap opera.

Hubby "watches" over the top of his laptop computer so, believe me, it doesn't have his full attention.  That said, he was spouting "esssokay" two episodes into Juan Pablo, was positive that Brooks was going to dump Des by episode 6, and told me that there was no way that Andi was going to choose Nick over "Stud Muffin" (his term).  He has already nick named Mackenzie "McKiddy", Whitney "Munchkin", Ashley I "Maybelline", and Ashley S "Zombette".

LOL.. well he probably secretly likes it. Next time if you cant watch it he will probably say "don't worry about it you go out and I will watch it for you and tell you all about" Like he is doing you a favour. LOL and secretly loving every minute of it.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:45 pm

eirekay wrote:

Hubby "watches" over the top of his laptop computer so, believe me, it doesn't have his full attention.  That said, he was spouting "esssokay" two episodes into Juan Pablo, was positive that Brooks was going to dump Des by episode 6, and told me that there was no way that Andi was going to choose Nick over "Stud Muffin" (his term).  He has already nick named Mackenzie "McKiddy", Whitney "Munchkin", Ashley I "Maybelline", and Ashley S "Zombette".

Erie, is it okay if I kind of love your hubby a little. Just in that tv boyfriend way. Sounds great. My hubby gave up during the Mackenzie time, he couldn't take it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:55 am

My son just today said, I saw a commercial about the Bachelor. Did a new season start? I said yes, 2nd epi. He said how come you didn't tell me yet who won?? laugh out loud

He said Who is that guy. I said a wealthy farmer from Iowa. He said Those girls from what I saw don't look like a farmers wife.

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:18 am

Every season, it is the same thing. Everybody... well, not everybody (but a great many of us viewers)... has an opinion of the Bachelor/ette based on what has happened before. Chris is coming in after two back-to-back couple breakups in a row, so he does have a lot on his plate. Of course, it is obvious to most that he also has no control over who they cast on this silly show either.

I wonder if many would have been more satisfied had this last episode been edited down considerably (being that so much of it was "we've seen it all before" fodder) and discussion of either the upcoming Siegfried wedding or Josh and Andi's breakup (or both) added as a 20 minute segment.

On  second thought... scrap my second suggestion. Those two have been skewered enough over on the motherboard. They need some time away from the public eye.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
eirekay wrote:

Erie, is it okay if I kind of love your hubby a little.  Just in that tv boyfriend way.  Sounds great.  My hubby gave up during the Mackenzie time, he couldn't take it.

You can love on Hubby all you want, as long as it's me he goes to bed with :cutesmile!:
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Just catching up on the season, and finished episode 2. Please can someone tell me the scoop on psycho Ashley? Is she really that whacked?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+46
jcrbil
mindless
StacyNor
MiaHawk
JBF