SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:32 am

That's a pretty tight squeeze for two.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 am

Kashathediva wrote:That's a pretty tight squeeze for two.

Not if one is sitting in the other's lap Hugesmile

Looks like a good ploy to make sure there is some intimate SCs to be had. Wonder who gets that room? Becca maybe?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:45 am

Even for only one who's over 6 feet that is a tight squeeze. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:49 am

I agree it looks more uncomfortable than romantic to me. Plus having to peel off all those stupid rose petals when you get out.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:10 am

(Mindless, to attach to your comment) I always try to "understand" the contestants first, to see who they are. Whether they "match" with the Lead is not important to me at start. Then I consider whether their personalities fit, for what I believe to know.

Last year I made a "mistake", when I was rooting for Nick to be F1 (because he was so sure that he found his match), that I wanted him to be happy and get "his woman", but I didn't really like the lead and I didn't fully understand why. It was only at the finale that I figured it out and I was glad that "couple" never happened.
This time I have more insight, since I've seen and "got to know" Chris more (through PC/TVscreen). I don't feel I'm being leaded on (as a viewer), since the game is more familiar and it lost its initial innocence, so I'm viewing it without sympathy.

So when I wrote that Whitney could handle it, fight for it, make it work, I wasn't comparing her with Becca, I was comparing with Chris, the man I believe he is. How would he deal with a problem, who of the two would stick it through thick and thin, who would try to find the solution, resolve and most importantly remain happy/serene and satisfied/content.
I had my doubts about it from the beginning when I imagined their relationship, but I was optimistic and the thought of her being F1 made me want to be positive. But now that I'm convinced that she isn't, I'm actually a bit relieved, for her. I really wish the best for her.

I could be completely wrong and if she is F1 and she is happy and their relationship progresses good, in love and peace, I will admit my mistake of having a wrong impression of Chris and give him more credit.
I'm sorry for being so repetitive and long winded and I admit that I do base things on my own experience, things I've observed in the relationships around me and I will spare you the rest.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:22 am

I heard somewhere he was in a 4 or 5 yr relationship and some of that time was long distance until the woman called it off. He seems the type to stick things out I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:34 am

see2love wrote:I heard somewhere he was in a 4 or 5 yr relationship and some of that time was long distance until the woman called it off.  He seems the type to stick things out I think.

It was a seven year relationship and they were engaged- IIRC, the relationship started when he was in college. He moved out of Arlington for her- still in Iowa\near the farm but to a city\town bigger than Arlington and they lived together for awhile. It has been said that she called off the engagement close to the wedding date. At some point in the relationship (not clear when) she moved to California and they did the long distance thing for awhile.

I think that experience has a lot to do with his insecurity about whether a woman would be willing to move to Arlington or at least a part of Iowa close enough to Arlington for him to commute to the farm. He got burned once with an engagement that started in Iowa, and when his fiancee moved to California, and he was committed to staying in Iowa, clearly a marriage wasn't going to work. I think that's why in the previews we see him grilling Whitney about whether she would really be willing to and be happy moving to Iowa, and per the episode summary, he asks Becca about moving from California to Iowa.

Interesting, neither the previews or episode summary suggest him questioning Kaitlyn about her willingness to move.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:44 am

See2love, yes, stick it - I get it, but remaining "content" - that's the catch. I know some of the stories with similar characters where there was resentment, when one party (after time on the "receiving end") had feelings of being judged, not understood, undermined, or too little, a failure in comparison, ... and still didn't walk away.
As said, as long everyone is "happy".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:43 pm

see2love wrote:Should you choose to forego your individual rooms, here's a look at the fantasy suite. #TheBachelor is all-new Monday at 8|7c.

Someone gets to enjoy this!

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Screen13

Don't mean to derail an other wise great conversation in this thread but when I saw this picture all I could think of was the ocean spray cranberry commercial in the cranberry bog, with those two guys in waders!!! giggling
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:54 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
see2love wrote:Should you choose to forego your individual rooms, here's a look at the fantasy suite. #TheBachelor is all-new Monday at 8|7c.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Screen13

Don't mean to derail an other wise great conversation in this thread but when I saw this picture all I could think of was the ocean spray cranberry commercial in the cranberry bog, with those two guys in waders!!! giggling

Eww, now I see that too nuts. Thanks alot! cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:27 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:

Eww, now I see that too nuts.  Thanks
rofl
There have been a lot of "tub" references this season:
- enough ketchup to fill a hot tub
- Jimmy, Chris, and Kaitlyn in a tub
- 3-some interview on Access Hollywood
- Deadwood photo shoot with Chris in a tub
- CH IG pic with he & Chris in a tub

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:32 pm

I'm just worried about all those candles setting their hair on fire. Hope they removed them before getting in.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1