SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 43 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:55 am

Kashathediva wrote:Thanks! You are right I found this yesterday. Which again tells me his suit is black.   Looks like SUV with the steppy thing to get in/out. 

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 Frcban12Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 B3EFmWyCAAAFBoC
Same kind of vehicle he is kissing Becca in front of in the upper right of the banner
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:56 am

Kashathediva wrote:IDK Atem. Something I am sleuthing.
Chris arrives in some type of SUV. 
Whitney is in a Lincoln Limo. Her sc matches to that rear interior. 
We have a sc of a limo driving. That matches to a Lincoln limo. Could be Whitney or a dummy shot.
Becca is in a vehicle I can't identify.  I guess it's moot what it is, but it's driving me crazy. Bottom line is if it were a FRC shot, I would think the vehicle would be a Lincoln limo. So something with that sc is leading us to believe it is, but it is not.  Something else happens.

Ok. What about the FRC pics on abcmedianet? Do we have a usual date when that is put up? Should it be today?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:59 am

OOh now I can probably match Chris's vehicle and then maybe Becca's. Thanx Mtn.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:00 am

Kashathediva wrote:Thanks! You are right I found this yesterday. Which again tells me his suit is black.   Looks like SUV with the steppy thing to get in/out. 
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 B3EFmWyCAAAFBoC

Hmm, so he didn't wear his suit jacket because it would get creased?  giggling
Would the ring box be in his pant pocket or jacket pocket?  Or with an intern no idea

Great find.  yes 
Speaking of clothing, back to the peacock tie, I do think there was a peacock shown in Bali.  Perhaps we will get a close up of this tie and it might have significance.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:04 am

I went to Abcmedianet and it's not showing a date for more photos. It says 3/9 for video and releases so I guess we'll see. 
http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/showpage.aspx?program_id=002346&type=lead

Excellent sleuthing, Kasha!  yes  I don't believe Becca is in a suv because the ones we've seen in the Iowa episode all have a straight seat back.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:05 am

Chris and Becca--Yucon STL source link
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 1f2d18df-7429-40c0-aa7d-e4e13db01f77
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 6295_cc0640_001_GAR

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:15 am

Kashathediva wrote:Whitney is in a Lincoln Limo. Her sc matches to that rear interior. 
We have a sc of a limo driving. That matches to a Lincoln limo. Could be Whitney or a dummy shot.
Becca is in a vehicle I can't identify.  I guess it's moot what it is, but it's driving me crazy.

Kasha consider this. Here's a cropped view of some interior details of the shot of Becca in what seems like it could be a limo:

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 Becca_10

And here's a (close approximation of) the same area of the interior from the shot of Whitney:

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 Whitne10

What I'm looking at is the detail where the seat belt exits from the headliner through a plastic molding and to me - that detail seems to match very closely between the two. The rear seat upholstery is different but that's not unexpected - limos often have customized upholstery because they're all pretty much hand-built - but they won't change OEM parts like that plastic molding around the seat belt because seat belt fitments are part of NTSB safety requirements and have to be certified.

I think both girls might have been in very similar limos - differing more in the upholstery than in the actual body of the base vehicle.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:21 am

Look at the seats. Totally different seat. Whitney's is a smooth seat/back. 
Becca has vertical seams on her seat/back.  That is the stand out feature I am looking for.

Ah...replaced/customized seat. Perhaps. Shower time!

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:23 am

By those cropped pictures they seem to be a different tyoe of vehicle..having said this Whit seems like she is sitting taller than Becca..It maybe the angle it was taken..

Lincoln makes limo..town cars ..
I did notice too.That Whitney's car has the rear window defroster..I didn't notice Becca's having one..so they are different!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:10 am

notarose wrote:
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 B3EFmWyCAAAFBoC

Hmm, so he didn't wear his suit jacket because it would get creased?  giggling
Would the ring box be in his pant pocket or jacket pocket?  Or with an intern no idea

Great find.  yes 
Speaking of clothing, back to the peacock tie, I do think there was a peacock shown in Bali.  Perhaps we will get a close up of this tie and it might have significance.

Where is he? Looks like he's in a back parking lot? Who is in the pic- a p.a.?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:14 am

^ I recall the pic was identified as him leaving Hotel Julien to go to FRC.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:20 am

KB_Mom wrote:^ I recall the pic was identified as him leaving Hotel Julien to go to FRC.

Thanks, KB!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1