SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 42 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:44 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:
notarose wrote:IMO Chris really needs to deal with his obstacle of "someone moving to Arlington".  I hope his family helps him with that before the FRC.  What exactly does he expect?  As long as he doubts anyone would move he is his own worse enemy because it is impossible for anyone to prove otherwise.  Also, no one should give up their current life to move on to his farm while engaged IMO.  His F1 has every reason to keep her job and apartment until, at the very least, a wedding venue is booked and wedding bands purchase because he has been engaged before and broken it off.

I really don't believe the default hype.  It is just reoccurring theme of the franchise.  I think TPTB consistently use it because the show has such a low "success" rate so some viewers will point a finger at the lead and his/her pick rather than at the "process".  It's a way to cover all the bases.
I agree! Plus I think it's great if they kept her place and lived there part time so Whitney wasn't the only one giving everything up.
IMO, Chris has made it extremely clear that the F1 would HAVE to be willing to do just that.  That has never been a secret so....

Actually in interviews (both after Andi's season and during this season), he talked about how he's in a position where he doesn't need to be in Arlington full-time, and if he fell in love, would be willing to move to Chicago, Des Moines, or Madison to make it work.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:01 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:
I agree! Plus I think it's great if they kept her place and lived there part time so Whitney wasn't the only one giving everything up.
IMO, Chris has made it extremely clear that the F1 would HAVE to be willing to do just that.  That has never been a secret so....

Actually in interviews (both after Andi's season and during this season), he talked about how he's in a position where he doesn't need to be in Arlington full-time, and if he fell in love, would be willing to move to Chicago, Des Moines, or Madison to make it work.

Apparently he did relocate, at some point, while engaged to Sheena. I don't recall which place but it was in Iowa. 
I think the idea of living on the farm full time may be more about raising children there so that one or more will want to take over when they are of age.  If the hypothetical children are raised elsewhere they likely wouldn't have that great of an affinity for the land.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:24 am

AlohaLady wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:

In the preview, didn't Chris say he had all the clarity he needed, but was going to have a hard time making a decision.  Did B tell him she would live in Iowa?  Monday can't come too soon.
IMO, what mucks up his "plan" of trying to propose to Becca is her GGM dying. He knew it wasn't the time for her to have to think about those kinds of things. He didn't want to add to the stress for her, but IMO just wanted her to know that she's the one he wants. IMO, it makes absolute sense that he'd ask Becca during the ATFR and get engaged then. For all we know, her family will be there and since they are both into family, maybe having both of their family's there will make it extra special for them....Just thoughts.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:31 am

notarose wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Apparently he did relocate, at some point, while engaged to Sheena. I don't recall which place but it was in Iowa. 
I think the idea of living on the farm full time may be more about raising children there so that one or more will want to take over when they are of age.  If the hypothetical children are raised elsewhere they likely wouldn't have that great of an affinity for the land.
You might actually have a great point there. Yes I am going to interject here, but personally speaking, I grew up around a huge family. My mom had 8 brothers/sisters and at least 5 of them had 6 - 9 each. I can only say that growing up in that big of a family in a small community gave me a great love for family and being around them. Now if either Chris/Becca feel that way, as I remember Becca saying several times how she wants a large family and Chris readily agreed, then having their family on the farm would likely interest both of them.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:24 am

Last night I was able to match the limo we see Whitney in to a Lincoln Limo. 
I am still working on Becca's vehicle. (for anyone other than myself still interested giggling)
Anyway, this limo below matches to being a Lincoln limo. So at least the show was consistent in placing Whitney in a Lincoln and then filming the limo. 
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 1ce34a70-a41e-49a6-9cfa-c44c89ae1335
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 Lincoln(6)-exteriorSource-link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:37 am

And it seems by this shot of the limo and Whitney's the shadows appears to be different.

Kasha you are great at sleuthing!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:42 am

Chris at some point in time would have been arriving in limo or vehicle, too. We don't have him(sc) in one to match up, however.
Becca's vehicle is difficult.
My question is if this is the typical arrival for FRC, why is she in a different vehicle? She would have been in the same type, both women arriving in a Lincoln limo, showing the limos, both girls faces etc and keeping us in suspense until we see the car door open and the woman exit. Then we know for sure who F1/F2 is. 
 So the sc we have of Becca is meant for us to think she is arriving for FRC like the one of Whitney, but that sc has other relevance in the storyline. It's not a Lincoln limo.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:46 am

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2676-bachelor-19-chris-soules-screencaps-spoilers-sleuthing-no-discussion

I thought this was Chris leaving for the FRC? Don't know what type of vehicle.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:47 am

Thanks! You are right I found this yesterday. Which again tells me his suit is black.   Looks like SUV with the steppy thing to get in/out. 
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 B3EFmWyCAAAFBoC

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:48 am

Yes you did! LOL..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:52 am

Great sleuthing Kasha!

I guess I still don't get the question. That you believe that there is only one person at the FRC?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:55 am

IDK Atem. Something I am sleuthing.
Chris arrives in some type of SUV. 
Whitney is in a Lincoln Limo. Her sc matches to that rear interior. 
We have a sc of a limo driving. That matches to a Lincoln limo. Could be Whitney or a dummy shot.
Becca is in a vehicle I can't identify.  I guess it's moot what it is, but it's driving me crazy. Bottom line is if it were a FRC shot, I would think the vehicle would be a Lincoln limo. So something with that sc is leading us to believe it is, but it is not.  Something else happens.

ETA: this does not mean I am concluding that Becca does not show at FRC in a Lincoln and we are not given that sc. All it means to me is that vehicle sc of her is not for FRC. To me it would be odd if that was a FRC sc and she is in a different vehicle. It would be too easy to differentiate when they do the suspense drive, the who is it drive.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1