SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by sara11 Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:59 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I'm just curious what others thoughts are on this. Josh has only changed profiles and banners on SM but hasn't really deleted pictures of him and Andi, with the exception of the NYE party ads that I can tell. To me that signifies that he doesn't have any regrets about the relationship and maybe wants to still keep those memories, but is still ready to move forward.

On the contrast, Andi is deleting their happiest moments a little at a time on IG, but hasn't changed her IG profile, or updated her website to remove any mentions of Josh.

I think if it's an amicable end to things, it's not a bad thing to keep the pictures up. What are others thoughts on this?

I agree with you on the bold, I also think Josh is the type to not grieve over things on SM if that makes any sense. Andi on the otherhand, I feel is really being affected by the break up in a different way to Josh because she keeps scrolling down her pics and deleting one or two at a time - not healthy because she is probably crying every time she does it. Also I think she is, in a way, trying to hold on to the relationship by not changing her IG bio because perhaps she feels once she does that it is really over. I think when she takes her IG bio down it will show that she is ready to start moving on.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Love - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:04 pm

sara11 wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:I'm just curious what others thoughts are on this. Josh has only changed profiles and banners on SM but hasn't really deleted pictures of him and Andi, with the exception of the NYE party ads that I can tell. To me that signifies that he doesn't have any regrets about the relationship and maybe wants to still keep those memories, but is still ready to move forward.

On the contrast, Andi is deleting their happiest moments a little at a time on IG, but hasn't changed her IG profile, or updated her website to remove any mentions of Josh.

I think if it's an amicable end to things, it's not a bad thing to keep the pictures up. What are others thoughts on this?

I agree with you on the bold, I also think Josh is the type to not grieve over things on SM if that makes any sense. Andi on the otherhand, I feel is really being affected by the break up in a different way to Josh because she keeps scrolling down her pics and deleting one or two at a time - not healthy because she is probably crying every time she does it. Also I think she is, in a way, trying to hold on to the relationship by not changing her IG bio because perhaps she feels once she does that it is really over. I think when she takes her IG bio down it will show that she is ready to start moving on.
I think so too, Sara. I also wonder if maybe by leaving it up there, she's almost waiting for Josh to change his mind.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:05 pm

I think it makes sense to not delete the pics, at least at this point, because you wouldn't really need to if it was amicable. And no matter what the truth is, that is what they claimed, so good on Josh.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:38 pm

I think Andi initiated the break up in an argument like she has done many times before JMO, going back to the distrust towards him, but this time,Josh got fed up with the distrust, and decided to agree with her after realizing that if she still doesn't trust him by now, it 's never going to happen, better to do it now, then later after marriage. JMO
Now Andi, after breaking up realized that it's not what she really wanted, but recognizes that she has to figure out her doubts regarding her relationship with Josh because she still wants him and loves him deeply, but like a normal over thinker, she needs time to think things thru before she can completely move on, hence the Bio future Ms Murray is still on, IMO the decision to publish the break up was not hers, if she had her way, they would have taken the time to dissect and analyze everything before moving forward.. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:13 pm

Hard to say Laudergirl. My very first love many years ago was in the service and we broke it off and all the letters and pictures he sent me I immediately ripped up and threw away. I regret that I did that still to this day.

IMO Andi has only deleted the candid pictures or the fun times that they had. And she is doing it little by little. Can't tell if after they are all gone that she will stop or continue until there's nothing left. I don't believe it's because she wants to forget him or their relationship, I believe it's because the memories are too much for her to handle just now and she can't look at them. I used to always watch a couple of our Josh and Andi only episodes before I called it a night but I can't even think of watching them. Don't know why she hasn't changed her caption and taken off Future Mrs. Murray off yet. It could be any number of reasons.

I'm not sure but she may have them on her phone as well and so she will still have them if she ever wants to reminisce about this beautiful love she had.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:16 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

I think Andi initiated the break up in an argument like she has done many times before JMO, going back to the distrust towards him, but this time,Josh got fed up with the distrust, and decided to agree with her after realizing that if she still doesn't trust him by now, it 's never going to happen, better to do it now, then later after marriage. JMO
Now Andi, after breaking up realized that it's not what she really wanted, but recognizes that she has to figure out her doubts regarding her relationship with Josh because she still wants him and loves him deeply, but like a normal over thinker, she needs time to think things thru before she can completely move on, hence the Bio future Ms Murray is still on, IMO the decision to publish the break up was not hers, if she had her way, they would have taken the time to dissect and analyze everything before moving forward.. JMO

You may have something here. Whether their troubles were over trust or something else, I could definitely see things going down like you said. That could explain why Andi hasn't been seen or posted on SM. She wasn't as ready for what was to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:19 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:

Hard to say Laudergirl.  My very first love many years ago was in the service and we broke it off and all the letters and pictures he sent me I immediately ripped up and threw away.  I regret that I did that still to this day.

IMO Andi has only deleted the candid pictures or the fun times that they had.  And she is doing it little by little.  Can't tell if after they are all gone that she will stop or continue until there's nothing left.  I don't believe it's because she wants to forget him or their relationship, I believe it's because the memories are too much for her to handle just now and she can't look at them.   I used to always watch a couple of our Josh and Andi only episodes before I called it a night but I can't even think of watching them.  Don't know why she hasn't changed her caption and taken off Future Mrs. Murray off yet.  It could be any number of reasons.  

I'm not sure but she may have them on her phone as well and so she will still have them if she ever wants to reminisce about this beautiful love she had.

I hope she still saved the pictures somewhere. I do understand it must be painful to see them now, but she may end up regretting deleting everything. Especially if they can somehow be friends after this. I'm glad Josh hasn't deleted his pics. That makes me feel he is doing ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:28 pm

Josh seems fine to me. I can't bring it over right now but he Insta'd a pic of Sabel and captioned it with "Daddy, I've been waiting for you for 3 weeks."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:00 pm

Alanna wrote:Josh seems fine to me. I can't bring it over right now but he Insta'd a pic of Sabel and captioned it with "Daddy, I've been waiting for you for 3 weeks."

Ha, I get the opposite feeling. To me, he is trying too hard to appear to be ok. I think his initial IG pic that he subsequently deleted right on the heels of the break up says more about his feelings than anything since then.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:06 pm

There is a link in the General Discussion thread that NotaRose brought over. Coach Brian was interviewed confirmed Josh told him the Sunday before the premier he didn't know how much longer it would last. Another indication to me Josh was ready, and when they got the go ahead to make the announcement he was more than ready to move on, just as we've seen him in SM. JMHO

Alanna Today at 5:28 pm

Josh seems fine to me. I can't bring it over right now but he Insta'd a pic of Sabel and captioned it with "Daddy, I've been waiting for you for 3 weeks."

joshmurray11
2 hours ago
Daddy, I've been sitting here waiting for you for 3 weeks now. -Sabel #MyBaby #Love
Love - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 18 10895122_1611496742407142_1137925601_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:54 pm

Alanna wrote:
sara11 wrote:

I think so too, Sara. I also wonder if maybe by leaving it up there, she's almost waiting for Josh to change his mind.

I agree Alanna and Sara. I am actually a little worried about Andi. sad I do think Josh is hurting (the picture he deleted) but...... doing okay and ready to move on. Of course, none of us really know what is going on in their heads. Wish Andi would surface.

I was praying they would remain friends. It is obvious they can be in the same room together if they spent the holidays together with both families. So I am hopeful they will remain friends. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Please DO NOT discuss or speculate K/A.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam