SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Acrunch wrote:
Alanna wrote:Josh seems fine to me. I can't bring it over right now but he Insta'd a pic of Sabel and captioned it with "Daddy, I've been waiting for you for 3 weeks."

Ha, I get the opposite feeling.   To me, he is trying too hard to appear to be ok.  I think his initial IG pic that he subsequently deleted right on the heels of the break up says more about his feelings than anything since then.  

ITA, Josh was and still is madly in love with her, and that's not going to go away today, probably never. So, really, it doesn't matter how happy he looks, his inside is totally in Chaos!JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Love - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:56 pm

Acrunch wrote:
Alanna wrote:Josh seems fine to me. I can't bring it over right now but he Insta'd a pic of Sabel and captioned it with "Daddy, I've been waiting for you for 3 weeks."

Ha, I get the opposite feeling.   To me, he is trying too hard to appear to be ok.  I think his initial IG pic that he subsequently deleted right on the heels of the break up says more about his feelings than anything since then.  

This is a good point. Still waiting to hear from Andi.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:04 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Acrunch wrote:

ITA, Josh was and still is madly in love with her, and that's not going to go away today, probably never. So, really, it doesn't matter how happy he looks, his inside is totally in Chaos!JMO

The first picture at Advocare I found his eyes looked sad.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:07 pm

Just look at his smile, it 's not the same, he is really missing her and sad.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There is a link in the General Discussion thread that NotaRose brought over. Coach Brian was interviewed confirmed Josh told him the Sunday before the premier he didn't know how much longer it would last. Another indication to me Josh was ready, and when they got the go ahead to make the announcement he was more than ready to move on, just as we've seen him in SM. JMHO

Alanna Today at 5:28 pm

Josh seems fine to me. I can't bring it over right now but he Insta'd a pic of Sabel and captioned it with "Daddy, I've been waiting for you for 3 weeks."

joshmurray11
2 hours ago
Daddy, I've been sitting here waiting for you for 3 weeks now. -Sabel #MyBaby #Love
Love - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 19 10895122_1611496742407142_1137925601_n

Actually, this caption tells me a lot. Three weeks not being home, three weeks away from Sabel. Josh wanted the normal life. It was not happening. He is probably relieved to be getting some normal back in his life.

Doesn't mean he didn't love Andi or doesn't still love her, but he is also going to move forward and back the the things that have made him happy in the past.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:17 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Acrunch wrote:

This is a good point.  Still waiting to hear from Andi.  

I am really worried about Andi. She seemed happy at the premier, Josh was the one who was distant. they might have had a fight the night before the premier that caused Josh to be so sad at the premier, but Andi didn't think too much about it. IMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Acrunch wrote:

This is a good point.  Still waiting to hear from Andi.  

I am really worried about Andi. She seemed happy at the premier, Josh was the one who was distant. they might have had a fight the night before the premier that caused Josh to be so sad at the premier, but Andi didn't think too much about it. IMO

I actually thought Andi seemed manic at the premiere. There is a vine showing Andi with a sad face until she realized the camera was on her when she just smiles brightly. I do think she was hiding her pain.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Alyssa⚾️ ‏@MyLuckyArcher22 7m7 minutes ago

@jmurbulldog you were right outside my job

Love - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 19 1

Last edited by aviej on Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:There is a link in the General Discussion thread that NotaRose brought over. Coach Brian was interviewed confirmed Josh told him the Sunday before the premier he didn't know how much longer it would last. Another indication to me Josh was ready, and when they got the go ahead to make the announcement he was more than ready to move on, just as we've seen him in SM. JMHO

Alanna Today at 5:28 pm

Josh seems fine to me. I can't bring it over right now but he Insta'd a pic of Sabel and captioned it with "Daddy, I've been waiting for you for 3 weeks."

joshmurray11
2 hours ago
Daddy, I've been sitting here waiting for you for 3 weeks now. -Sabel #MyBaby #Love
Love - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 19 10895122_1611496742407142_1137925601_n

Actually, this caption tells me a lot.  Three weeks not being home, three weeks away from Sabel.  Josh wanted the normal life.  It was not happening.  He is probably relieved to be getting some normal back in his life.

Doesn't mean he didn't love Andi or doesn't still love her, but he is also going to move forward and back the the things that have made him happy in the past.

I agree with you stuckinsc! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:33 pm

aviej wrote:Alyssa⚾️ ‏@MyLuckyArcher22 7m7 minutes ago

@jmurbulldog you were right outside my job
Love - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 19 B7RsR2YIIAICCcj

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:52 pm

It's interesting that the magazines caption the above picture as mama's boy and describe Josh as looking somber.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:56 pm

aviej wrote:It's interesting that the magazines caption the above picture as mama's boy and describe Josh as looking somber.

I agree that he does look very somber.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam