SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:32 am

bamagal wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:The man when dressed by someone else is HOT!  Sadly, I may be really weird, but I think he looks better in clothes. Shirtless he is almost too much muscle for me.  

Please feel free to ridicule me, but I prefer long lean muscles.

I always want to pop Cody's muscles like they are balloons.

Beg to differ!  My avatar speaks for itself! :Nod:

Bama, different strokes for different folks.  How about you get him with the clothes off and I can get him when the clothes are on? Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:He really should do some modelling.

LA Travel

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 23 Josh_011

This is a great photo of Josh, the ruggedly handsome look rather that the cute jock look.   Maybe some one should tweet this photo to him and suggest a new modeling career!  See how SM lights up with comments.  :gotcha:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:23 am

What a nice photograph. I agree with stuck and others that he looks better all dressed up then in a bathing suit. I don't like the overabundance of muscles either but those are not too obvious when he is dressed.

I like Josh and was actually one of those hoping for him to be the next Bachelor. Hopefully he does not disappear and we can follow his journey a bit more in the future.

I would actually think that he and Nikki would be more compatible - they both seem to like their down time yet he is aggressive enough and an ex-jock that she seems to be draqwn to. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:48 am

I also like seeing Josh in the fitted tops that accentuate his muscles, JMO. Oh, and I did like him with the cowboy hat on and the boxers. Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 23 2498057887
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:What a nice photograph. I agree with stuck and others that he looks better all dressed up then in a bathing suit. I don't like the overabundance of muscles either but those are not too obvious when he is dressed.

I like Josh and was actually one of those hoping for him to be the next Bachelor. Hopefully he does not disappear and we can follow his journey a bit more in the future.

I would actually think that he and Nikki would be more compatible - they both seem to like their down time yet he is aggressive enough and an ex-jock that she seems to be draqwn to. JMO.

Sorry Nikki loves Andi too much to ever make a play for Josh. I think Nikki loves Andi more than she ever loved JPG.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:24 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nd4reality wrote:What a nice photograph. I agree with stuck and others that he looks better all dressed up then in a bathing suit. I don't like the overabundance of muscles either but those are not too obvious when he is dressed.

Sorry Nikki loves Andi too much to ever make a play for Josh.  I think Nikki loves Andi more than she ever loved JPG.
I'm sorry it isn't related to Josh but it is suited to answer this:
I've seen couples therapy only for Nikki and JPG and to see what will happen with them, and JPG talked about Andi because they read something in the magazine, and Nikki got really upset and she confronted JPG. She will always stick by Andi I believe, and she is a great friend. If they will ever be together, I will be shocked and sad by both sides.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:33 pm

edenpol wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Sorry Nikki loves Andi too much to ever make a play for Josh.  I think Nikki loves Andi more than she ever loved JPG.
I've seen couples therapy only for Nikki and JPG and to see what will happen with them, and JPG talked about Andi because they read something in the magazine, and Nikki got really upset and she confronted JPG. She will always stick by Andi I believe, and she is a great friend. If they will ever be together, I will be shocked and sad by both sides.

I don't think you have to worry, Eden! I don't see Josh ever going for Nikki or vice versa.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:43 pm

edenpol wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

One slight correction, Cecily brought up Andi not JPG. We are all joking, neither Nikki or Josh would do that to Andi.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:50 pm

But these girls have all dated Juan and are still good friends, so why couldn't Nikki date Josh down the road! If Andi would be okay with it, than I would say go for it!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:21 pm

IMO, the difference there is there were 25 attempting to date JPG all at the same time.  Andi and Josh dated for 8 months exclusively after her season.  Little different.  

I don't see those two every dating because of Nikki and Andi's friendship and Josh respecting their friendship.

Josh will find someone when the time is right.  While there are some nice single girls in bachelor nation, I kind of hope he finds someone on his own that has no ties to the show.  Then maybe he/they won't feel pressured to worry about SM and fans.  Take the relationship at their own pace and post on SM when they choose not every time a fan asks, etc.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:23 pm

Spencer81 wrote:But these girls have all dated Juan and are still good friends, so why couldn't Nikki date Josh down the road!   If Andi would be okay with it, than I would say go for it!

Fake tv dating is so diffferent than what Andi and Josh did. Plus as I have said before, I think Nikki always loved Andi more than JPG and Andi barely liked JPG.

It would be the end of their friendship is Nikki went near Josh.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:25 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, the difference there is there were 25 attempting to date JPG all at the same time.  Andi and Josh dated for 8 months exclusively after her season.  Little different.  

I don't see those two every dating because of Nikki and Andi's friendship and Josh respecting their friendship.

Josh will find someone when the time is right.  While there are some nice single girls in bachelor nation, I kind of hope he finds someone on his own that has no ties to the show.  Then maybe he/they won't feel pressured to worry about SM and fans.  Take the relationship at their own pace and post on SM when they choose not every time a fan asks, etc.

Good post.

Some times the fans get so into the couple that they forget that these are real people. I mean, I wonder how hard it is to want to go out to a nice quiet dinner and have someone interrupt you for a picture. Or you want to go to a bar and just hang with the guys and you got all these girls asking for pictures. I would imagine that would get old after awhile.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam