SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Well we didn't get our video but this is better then Katy Perry at halftime Smiley

http://Instagram.com/p/sFnMtXOULR/

Back to top Go down

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:18 am

Josh tweeted how he was watching tonight's ep of the bachelor but didn't tweet after sad I think he needed time after all that craziness laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:52 am

I know they've probably scared him off doing the bachelor with all the nut jobs on there. I hope he's the next bachelor and I hope they cast all blondes laugh out loud Andi would die!

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:11 am

Costiesgirl wrote:I know they've probably scared him off doing the bachelor with all the nut jobs on there. I hope he's the next bachelor and I hope they cast all blondes laugh out loud Andi would die!

I don't think Josh would want to get engaged for the second time after knowing someone for 2 months.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:14 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:I know they've probably scared him off doing the bachelor with all the nut jobs on there. I hope he's the next bachelor and I hope they cast all blondes laugh out loud Andi would die!

I don't think Josh would want to get engaged for the second time after knowing someone for 2 months.  

I agree. I would prefer he find a future love naturally out in the real world. Plus, as much as I love Josh and would love to see more of him, I could not buy into him falling for another woman on TV that fast. **Edited**

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:23 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing Josh meet someone that is perfect for him. I picture him with someone who embraces his lifestyle simply because she loves him, and someone that supports him in all that he does including his Christian faith. Action speaks louder than words, and I would think his next relationship will be taken at a slower pace.

Once that happens, I imagine we'll see more SM from him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:12 pm

aaronmurray11
2 hours ago
brotherly love @joshmurray11
nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 44 10950444_1413028845661724_342688675_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 44 1f49c

nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 44 8367-910 nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 44 I_got_13 nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 44 E5kqdm15 nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:16 pm

99% of the blondes on this show are brunettes that dye their hair blonde.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:45 pm

Linds911 wrote:
aaronmurray11
2 hours ago
brotherly love @joshmurray11
nba - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 44 10950444_1413028845661724_342688675_n

The comments on this IG are hilarious! Both of these guys being single in Atlanta right now could be trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:55 pm

Aaron needs to help Josh in how to style his hair laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:05 pm

Looks like this Saturday Josh and Lauren will be attending an ESP Big Hearts Be Moved charity event in Athens. I didn't look too much into it, but it appears it's some sort of ball for people, I think mostly children, with developmental disabilities. Anyone who knows more please correct me if I'm mistaken. There are pictures of the Murray's attending the event from another year too.

I don't think Josh was exaggerating when he said in all of those interviews that charity means a lot to him and that it will be something he continues to be heavily involved in.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:18 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Looks like this Saturday Josh and Lauren will be attending an ESP Big Hearts Be Moved charity event in Athens. I didn't look too much into it, but it appears it's some sort of ball for people, I think mostly children, with developmental disabilities. Anyone who knows more please correct me if I'm mistaken. There are pictures of the Murray's attending the event from another year too.

I don't think Josh was exaggerating when he said in all of those interviews that charity means a lot to him and that it will be something he continues to be heavily involved in.    

You are right, Ash. It seems ESP was something Aaron was heavily involved in while at UGA and Josh helped out too. The pictures from last year of Josh in a tux with some of the young girls were absolutely precious. He does seem to truly love children and it is heartwarming the affection he shows for these special needs kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam