SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:21 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Enews interviewed him:
http://eprotoeu.mtiny.com/article.ftl?id=641028&cc=ND

Thanks for posting this TML.

What a silly stupid question he was asked about missing his ex. no no

He acknowledged he'd consider being TB. Keeping options open is always a good thing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:35 am

Glad to hear him say that he would consider being the bachelor. I hope TPTB give him a shot at it. I think he'll make a great bachelor jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:23 am

Andi Dorfman’s Ex-Fiance Josh Murray Open To Being ‘Bachelor’ Star After Chris Soules
(snipped)
If I had the chance to be the ‘Bachelor’ then I would think about it. But there’s no other way I’d go on [the ‘Bachelorette’]. It was a great experience, but I did that already and I’m kind of moving on from that specific part of my life.”

Josh added that he’s very much single right now.

“There’s no romance in my life… I do want to settle down and have kids, but the right woman has to come along. I haven’t even thought about that yet. If something happens something happens. But I haven’t been looking.”

So does he miss his former fiance Andi? Not really.

“No. We’re friends and everything like that. But at the end of the day, when you’re very different from somebody else it just doesn’t work out.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1969017/andi-dorfmans-ex-fiance-josh-murray-open-to-being-bachelor-star-after-chris-soules/
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:32 am

So it looks like Josh, Kyptyn and Robert sat with the Property Brothers last night. There were a lot of hot guys at that table!

Kiptyn Locke ‏@Kiptyn  1h1 hour ago
Fun mandatory at #Table46 #iHeartAwards @mrsilverscott @mrdrewscott @carsonlueders @jmurbulldog @robertgraham24

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 65 Cbx9fl10

Jonathan Scott ‏@MrSilverScott  1h1 hour ago
@Kiptyn @MrDrewScott @carsonlueders @jmurbulldog @RobertGraham24: who pin heals my butt! Lol

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  1h1 hour ago
@MrSilverScott @Kiptyn @MrDrewScott @carsonlueders @RobertGraham24 haha best table hands down!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:39 am

The blonde cutie in front is Carson Lueders is a singer and songwriter.  Love the Scott Brothers - that was a cool table.

Who is sitting next to Josh?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:18 am

Thanks for all the photos! He's at DWTS tonight sitting next to Whitney.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 65 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 65 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 65 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 65 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 65 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:57 pm

Reality Steve posted a pic on Twitter can someone bring it over?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:38 pm

OMG so my baby Derek Hough and my other baby Josh were in the same place at the same time?! This is incredible, a dream come true of sorts.  :cutesmile!: :Woah-hoo:

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:41 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Reality Steve posted a pic on Twitter can someone bring it over?
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 65 Cbyocu10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:43 pm

Thanks! He looks good! Hopefully we get some more pics if he decided to go out with them

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:11 pm

Is this the start of a new bromance with Josh and Robert?  They've been together two straight nights now.

So glad to see Josh there to support Chris!

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:36 pm

Laudergirl wrote:Is this the start of a new bromance with Josh and Robert?  They've been together two straight nights now.

So glad to see Josh there to support Chris!
When else was Josh with Robert other than for the iHeartRadio Awards?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam