SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Diana Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:43 am

Both are so gorgeous heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:45 am

Isn't it good and refreshing to see such good friendships from beautiful/smart women? I enjoy all of the friendships that come out of this show....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:43 pm

I appreciate her honesty laugh out loud. Wonder where she's headed

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman
Super Bowl Sunday... Even on a plane. #travel #patriots #seahawks #idontreallycare

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 40 B8zZb_1CMAEzj8_

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I would bet that she will move at some point. She's mentioned her love of NY many times before and she even teased about living there in a tweet to Sharleen a few days ago. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see that she moves to NY or LA.

Ash, I have conjectured the same thing about New York. The Deckers, of course, are there too and she seems to be close to Jessie.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:I appreciate her honesty laugh out loud. Wonder where she's headed

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman
Super Bowl Sunday... Even on a plane. #travel #patriots #seahawks #idontreallycare

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 40 B8zZb_1CMAEzj8_

My 3 guesses are KC/Nikki NY/Sharleen or SD/her sister.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:06 pm

I think she's probably going to see her sis. The Midwest is a mess right now because of the snow, not sure about NYC.

I can see her moving to NYC also, it has the fashion scene, she likes the urban city life.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:10 pm

Unless she got recent employment or someone who is supporting her, NYC is pretty expensive to live.  
Currently weather conditions are still fine in NYC area.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Unless she got recent employment or someone who is supporting her, NYC is pretty expensive to live.  

She could be going to NY to visit Sharleen and not live there.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:27 pm

Sharleen Joynt ‏@sharleenjoynt Jan 26
@AndiDorfman miss you. Now come visit!

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman · Jan 26
By visit you mean live right? @sharleenjoynt

Sharleen Joynt ‏@sharleenjoynt Jan 26
@AndiDorfman Of COURSE. :D

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:50 am

Kashathediva wrote:Unless she got recent employment or someone who is supporting her, NYC is pretty expensive to live.  

Yes, NYC is expensive, but the pay is really really good. As an attorney in NYC, Andi will not have to worry about money at all. I worked for some attorneys at Wells Fargo, and their salaries were very impressive, in the Mid 100K and up plus bonus.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:58 am

My thoughts are that if she was going to NYC to see Sharleen that she would have been excited to state that in her tweet. These girls always seem to announce when they are about to visit each other. I'm thinking more that she went to see her sister in San Diego. I guess we will know her locale if she posts something out tomorrow. If she's quiet on SM for a few days then I will definitley think she's with Rachel and keeping it low key.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:01 am

Laudergirl wrote:My thoughts are that if she was going to NYC to see Sharleen that she would have been excited to state that in her tweet. These girls always seem to announce when they are about to visit each other. I'm thinking more that she went to see her sister in San Diego. BUt I guess we will know if she posts something out tomorrow. If she's quiet on SM for a few days then I will definitley think she's with Rachel and keeping it low key.

:yes: Times like this require a sister's love for sure. It is going to be very healing for her to hang out with her.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win