SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by edenpol Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:56 am

I didn't find it ruse at all, that is Kelly's way of being sarcastic, she always do that, and she commented that she was just kidding. Kelly's ring looks like Andi's as well, and many people mentioned this to her when she got engaged. Josh comment was also in good taste, and Molly thanked him and said he and Jason both have good taste.
If you look at Kelly's ring, it looks more like Andi's than Molly's, so I really took it as a joke.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:20 am

Ash2214 wrote:I thought Kelly's statement was rude and it seems as if Molly did too and the many others going after Kelly in the comment section. Kelly has the same freaking ring so I don't know why she's saying that. I think Josh was simply saying Jason has good taste since they picked out the same ring essentially and it seems like Molly took it that way too since she said they both have great taste and she gave him a kissy face emoji laugh out loud

Regardless, it's a gorgeous ring!

Yep. Joh could've just said 'he has good taste :gotcha:' and we would've gotten the message. 

Kelly is being her usual non-funny mean girl self.

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:43 am

nannymargie wrote:
lurker11 wrote:facwwowza. I really have always liked Kelly and Josh, but that was reallllllly rude.

My God how is that being rude  to say it look like Andi's.  I am sure Molly was well aware of that since it was plastered all over.  

Kelly is basically coming off as debbie downer. She couldn't even muster a congrats? no no

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:11 am

I think Kelly's comment was because when she got engaged many people where saying that her ring looked like Andi's and adding awkward....  We don't know if Molly/Kelly have a friendship or not, it's funny because both of their rings looks like Andi's ring, one of the most beautiful ring in the history of this show... I can see why Kelly/Molly love their rings....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:24 am

Kelly's comment was completely consistent with her personality. She is the queen of snark and anyone who knows her is aware of that and likely knows to take her comments with a grain of salt.

I also found nothing wrong with Josh's comment. The ring does look EXACTLY like the one he picked out for Andi, with the exception of the gold band. Everyone in Bachelor Nation or who watched the show would know this. Him saying that Jason has good taste seems kind of appropriate.

If anything, I would think it would sting a lot for Andi (and Josh too) to see a ring like the one she loved now being sported by Molly. I realize that style is popular right now, but part of me thinks Neil Lane should have known better than to sell that exact style to another Bachelor Alum so soon after Andi has to return hers after a painful breakup.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:33 am

Laudergirl wrote:Kelly's comment was completely consistent with her personality. She is the queen of snark and anyone who knows her is aware of that and likely knows to take her comments with a grain of salt.

I also found nothing wrong with Josh's comment. The ring does look EXACTLY like the one he picked out for Andi, with the exception of the gold band. Everyone in Bachelor Nation or who watched the show would know this. Him saying that Jason has good taste seems kind of appropriate.

If anything, I would think it would sting a lot for Andi (and Josh too) to see a ring like the one she loved now being sported by Molly. I realize that style is popular right now, but part of me thinks Neil Lane should have known better than to sell that exact style to another Bachelor Alum so soon after Andi has to return hers after a painful breakup.

:claphands :claphands

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:35 am

Neil Lane is a business man, he gives enough stuff to this show for free, he should give away/sell them whatever works for him

and as Molly said it isn't the same as hers has a double halo giggling
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:36 am

Laudergirl wrote:Kelly's comment was completely consistent with her personality. She is the queen of snark and anyone who knows her is aware of that and likely knows to take her comments with a grain of salt.

It was Molly who said that about him in response to Josh matter of fact-ly saying it looked like the one he got Andi. laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:39 am

Please take any further ring discussions to Andi's General Thread.

Andi GeneralDiscussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:56 am

edenpol wrote:loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 78 11015540_787506801325380_1468763351_n

and this is from Kelly's IG:
This (emoji) last night in the A
loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 78 10254185_1531485390450194_1935043778_n
 It's great that Andi and Kelly found each other on the show as they are so very much alike.  Here's to that relationship lasting longer than other relationships that don't bear discussing.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:46 am

Andi and Josh followed each other back on Twitter and IG. Today is a happy day giggling
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:11 am

Too soon to bring their thread back? ;) Totally kidding but seems they are on friendly terms again which is good to see. All I wanted.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 78 1f49c

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 78 8367-910 loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 78 I_got_13 loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 78 E5kqdm15 loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win