SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by edenpol March 3rd 2015, 7:40 am

Linds911 wrote:Too soon to bring their thread back? ;) Totally kidding but seems they are on friendly terms again which is good to see. All I wanted.
Haha I wish! But even them just talking now is great! :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by aviej March 3rd 2015, 8:07 am

edenpol wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Too soon to bring their thread back? ;) Totally kidding but seems they are on friendly terms again which is good to see. All I wanted.
High clap It's never good to have bitterness towards an ex. it's not healthy. I'm on friendly terms with all my exes - not best buds, but friendly all the same. I think it's pretty mature of them to take the time to heal so that they can be on friendly terms. I just hope we don't see any more "twitter wars" between them.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol March 3rd 2015, 8:28 am

aviej wrote:
edenpol wrote:
High clap It's never good to have bitterness towards an ex. it's not healthy. I'm on friendly terms with all my exes - not best buds, but friendly all the same. I think it's pretty mature of them to take the time to heal so that they can be on friendly terms. I just hope we don't see any more "twitter wars" between them.
Agree! :yes:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 March 4th 2015, 3:01 pm

Looks like Andi is moving also... Wonder where to?

AndiDorfman  ·  

Bags are checked, ready to go! One way ticket to my new home.. But I'll always be a Georgia Peach! ✈️

edit: found this link

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-is-moving-to-nyc-following-breakup-from-josh-murray-53003
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol March 4th 2015, 3:03 pm

melanie1 wrote:Looks like Andi is moving also... Wonder where to?

AndiDorfman  ·  

Bags are checked, ready to go! One way ticket to my new home.. But I'll always be a Georgia Peach! ✈️
Someone wrote: can't wait for you to get here ;) and she's from Texas. I don't like it, I really really don't !!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol March 4th 2015, 3:08 pm

Well the comments on her post make me think she is moving to NYC. How do they know??
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 March 4th 2015, 3:09 pm

edenpol wrote:Well the comments on her post make me think she is moving to NYC. How do they know??

I edited my original post. I guess life and style reported it. Don't know how accurate that may be.
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc March 4th 2015, 3:13 pm

Good for Andi! I think some independence and a fresh start away from bad influences can be a great thing.

Funny, most love ATL, but so much bad happened to me while I was there, that the place always makes me feel cursed.

I hope getting away from ATL is as good for Andi as it was for me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel March 4th 2015, 3:31 pm

edenpol wrote:
melanie1 wrote:Looks like Andi is moving also... Wonder where to?

AndiDorfman  ·  

Someone wrote: can't wait for you to get here ;) and she's from Texas. I don't like it, I really really don't !!

Can you please provide the source. Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers March 4th 2015, 3:34 pm

Tweeter Bobby is most likely a groupy .. Not a friend

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 March 4th 2015, 3:37 pm

^ I would imagine so since they are Taylor Swift as their profile picture...
https://twitter.com/Just_BobbyH/status/573180876550352896

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 79 1f49c

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 79 8367-910 loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 79 I_got_13 loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 79 E5kqdm15 loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 79 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 March 4th 2015, 3:39 pm

Patti Dorfman @HysFirstWife
@AndiDorfman Miss you already - You're going to make it after all! XO

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 79 1f49c

loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 79 8367-910 loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 79 I_got_13 loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 79 E5kqdm15 loveyou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 79 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win