SELECT CONTENT

Episode 12 - 8/1 After the Final Rose - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 12 - 8/1 After the Final Rose - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 48 Empty Re: Episode 12 - 8/1 After the Final Rose - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:20 am

I'm looking forward to all JP and Ashley's media tour, but Jimmy Kimmel will be a blast. JK wanted JP for Ashley and said on the skype interview way back. "I hope you pick JP and I hope he's with you hiding in your apartment". That show will be so much fun for them.

Back to top Go down

Episode 12 - 8/1 After the Final Rose - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 48 Empty Re: Episode 12 - 8/1 After the Final Rose - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:21 am

Gina wrote:I'm looking forward to all JP and Ashley's media tour, but Jimmy Kimmel will be a blast. JK wanted JP for Ashley and said on the skype interview way back. "I hope you pick JP and I hope he's with you hiding in your apartment". That show will be so much fun for them.

She can tell him, "See! I do have good judgment!"
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:23 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Ash found her an awesome man! Let's all be happy. Ben will find someone who loves him 100%. No reason to argue!
I am not argueing as much as I am saying that I have really been hurt by the comments made on here about myself over the last few days........that's all. Hope that can be understood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:25 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:I'm looking forward to all JP and Ashley's media tour, but Jimmy Kimmel will be a blast. JK wanted JP for Ashley and said on the skype interview way back. "I hope you pick JP and I hope he's with you hiding in your apartment". That show will be so much fun for them.

She can tell him, "See! I do have good judgment!"
She may say, "See, Jimmy, my picker is right on" and JP will be beaming at her. They are simply adorkable together, tonight Fleiss let us see all of it.

Last edited by Gina on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:25 am

umngirl wrote:I SO want details about the ATFR but I figure we probably won't get much.

I would gladly have next Monday be tomorrow so we can see what is in store for Team :cc3:

And I'm glad I kept on my :rosiecolored all season.

word

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:29 am

klarson79 wrote:
umngirl wrote:I SO want details about the ATFR but I figure we probably won't get much.

I would gladly have next Monday be tomorrow so we can see what is in store for Team :cc3:

word
It was so very obvious. I learned from last year, watch who the bachelorette goes after, and wants their approval and support. It was always JP. Fleiss has learned and edits are nothing anymore, he's onto the sleuthers. This season was like no other in that JP and Ashley's love is so intense, deep and as she said "for a lifetime". No doubts at all they are meant to be together. JP said he wants Ashley for his wife and she wants JP for her husband. Fleiss just couldn't edit it enough to hide it. She gave all the others guys nothing.

Oh, and I won $50 from my best friend who said it was too obvious so it would not be JP at the end. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:51 am

bing2262 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Let's change the subject!

We still don't know who gets the mudbath date! :crazed

Who was it agentcurls? I expect more passionate kisses next episode.

I haven't seen LCDs yet. 8)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:55 am

I guess they didn't show the finale than, Agent Curls?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:59 am

giggling I totally had no idea this thread had kinda imploded then gaining life back again.....so caught up elsewhere .....

:detective but regarding the mudbath date I'm sticking to it being Dinos....but we weren't shown -- i guess we'll find out next week -- it couldn't be Ash and Ben during the day cos she had on a red bikini top and at night it was to dark for the mudbath and that's when she had the purple top on with ben
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:04 am

Gina wrote:
klarson79 wrote:

word
It was so very obvious. I learned from last year, watch who the bachelorette goes after, and wants their approval and support. It was always JP. Fleiss has learned and edits are nothing anymore, he's onto the sleuthers. This season was like no other in that JP and Ashley's love is so intense, deep and as she said "for a lifetime". No doubts at all they are meant to be together. JP said he wants Ashley for his wife and she wants JP for her husband. Fleiss just couldn't edit it enough to hide it. She gave all the others guys nothing.

Oh, and I won $50 from my best friend who said it was too obvious so it would not be JP at the end. laugh out loud

Don't spend that $50 all on cupcakes now, Gina!!!

It really was too obvious to be too obvious this season. I tried staying skeptical, as is my nature, but after HTDs, I knew there was just no logical way Ashley didn't pick JP, and it didn't matter what the edit said, or what clues or patterns there were. It was one of the few seasons where you really just had to trust your eyes. These people are not actors, especially Ashley, and there was no way she, or JP could have faked that connection and those emotions. And bottom line, I don't think the producers could have edited it all out and still produced a show. I guess that's what it takes to finally force them to let us see the love story, start to finish. yes

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:37 am

As Martha Stewart would say...... THE FOE BUTTON IS A WONDERFUL THING. USE IT WITH LOVE FOLKS
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:41 am

ironcat wrote:
Gina wrote:
klarson79 wrote:

word

Don't spend that $50 all on cupcakes now, Gina!!!

It really was too obvious to be too obvious this season. I tried staying skeptical, as is my nature, but after HTDs, I knew there was just no logical way Ashley didn't pick JP, and it didn't matter what the edit said, or what clues or patterns there were. It was one of the few seasons where you really just had to trust your eyes. These people are not actors, especially Ashley, and there was no way she, or JP could have faked that connection and those emotions. And bottom line, I don't think the producers could have edited it all out and still produced a show. I guess that's what it takes to finally force them to let us see the love story, start to finish. yes
laugh out loud, Ironcat, but I have to use some of that money to buy a gazillion cupcakes for all the JP fans for the finale and AFRC party next Monday night and for Kimmell afterwards. 👋

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 12 - 8/1 After the Final Rose - Discussion - Spoilers

+90
kikora
Cari
Chacharo
sublime
LuvnIt