SELECT CONTENT

Episode 12 - 8/1 After the Final Rose - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 12 - 8/1 After the Final Rose - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 49 Empty Re: Episode 12 - 8/1 After the Final Rose - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by nikkij_26 Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:31 am

agentcurls wrote:
bing2262 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Let's change the subject!

We still don't know who gets the mudbath date! :crazed

Who was it agentcurls? I expect more passionate kisses next episode.

I haven't seen LCDs yet. 8)

That's odd since you were at the taping of the ATFR, unless you meant you haven't seen the HTD and typed LCD by accident.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Episode 12 - 8/1 After the Final Rose - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 49 Empty Re: Episode 12 - 8/1 After the Final Rose - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:43 am

Living wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:
Coastal wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Coastal wrote:
ironcat wrote:
Coastal wrote:
ironcat wrote:Honestly,
if it weren't for my enjoyment of watching JP, and seeing him fall for
Ashley, this season would have been a bust for me as far as
entertainment. Boring dates for the most part. I commend all the
non-JP fans for sticking it out actually, I wouldn't have.

I for one saw a different love story happening, equally as fixating to enjoy watching the show.

Sorry,
I'm confused. I thought you said you were a neutral poster. If you
were fixated by a love story, that doesn't sound very neutral or
dispassionate to me.
Just because I am neutral, doesn't mean I don't have eyes and can see a different love story happening. Episode 12 - 8/1 After the Final Rose - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 49 771730417

now that's laughable Episode 12 - 8/1 After the Final Rose - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 49 2174738820

Thanks so much for the gracious respect that you are showing here..........

No, YOU are the one who has shown such an unfortunate lack of respect for everyone! No one has succeeded in stopping you from saying whatever comes into your head at any given time. You post obsessively over
and over again, challenging and confronting anyone who dares to have a
different opinion. You have shown no tolerance for honest, reasonable
disagreement. Yet somehow when all is said and done, it is all about
you and your hurt feeling and you being disrespected or whatever feeling
you may have. You have not assumed your share of responsibility for
what has happened here. It is always someone else's fault.

Rather than ganging up on you, what I have done is try to avoid any direct interaction
with you at all costs. Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer and
felt the need to stand up for a new member who was trying to express her
point of view, which just happened to differ with yours. The fact that
you felt the need to resort to insulting her, tells me that you did not
have a reasonable and rational reply.

There is an old saying - you reap what you sow. That is what you are experiencing. Or are you going
to say that we are all horrible, evil people who are just attacking you
for no reason? Is that how you intend to spin this latest brouhaha? How come you are always at the center of the storm? How many times have you seen me post here recently? You are the one who jumps from one topic thread to another, becoming increasingly histrionic and melodramatic if there is even a smidgen or hint of disagreement.

This forum was created without strict rules about conduct and behavior. So we are basically on the honor system. I will match my conduct against yours and let others decide for themselves.
The one thing I do know is that I have no hidden agenda or ulterior
motive. It's not about being right or my ego or imposing my views on
others.
Instead of attacking others all the
time, why don't you take a good look at your own conduct here. Just
because you don't like what someone says, does not give you the right to
be uncivil. I took a break from this forum and I came back to see that
you made one comment after another to the one post I made. When is it
enough? I feel as though you are ganging up on anyone who has a point of
view to which you do not subscribe.

Wow! How can someone insult a poster so blatantly. I read a post by
Love_Me where limits was put on insulting another poster. This I feel
is way beyond insulting. If someone says something you do not like, I
feel it is not necessary to go one up and do 10 fold what the person did
that we did not like.

I find this post quite offensive actually. Hard to take

Since some refuse to let this die, I feel that it's my right to comment on this. Maybe I missed something, but since when is using the word "you" considered offensive? Should I have kept repeating the person's screen name? I spoke passionately and truthfully about my "feelings" and "beliefs". I have bolded those parts, because obviously you read what you wanted to and skipped over a good deal of what I wrote. What you highlighted in bold does not violate the rules of this forum. However, if someone prefers that people be too intimidated to say what they feel and should just be quiet or leave this forum, then I would see how one might find what I said offensive. If it's about shutting down discussion and back and forth thoughts and ideas, then you could be offended by what I wrote.

If I were to be like the person I was criticizing, then I would have told her how "laughable" her comments and thoughts were. Or did you happen to miss what happened when a new forum member posted her comments for the first time, only to have them described as "laughable". My question is, do the rules apply to everyone or just people you don't like or who dislike someone you happen to like? It doesn't work that way.

For what it's worth, I stand by everything I said and will defend it right to the ground. You obviously know nothing about who I am.

Finally, let me say that I find your comments about what I said offensive in the extreme. Now we are even.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am

Wow.

I have found this season so boring that it is hard for me to imagine people getting emotional about it.

I didn't see on my screen what ya'll have seen, regardless of who is F1 and F2.

I posted a wave to Kasha tonight, and was actually welcomed to the board (thanks for the Welcome BTW). I was surprised at the welcome then noticed I had only posted 7 times this entire season. :shock: Not like me to not be interested in sleuthing.

Anywho, congrats to those who were hoping for a JP ending!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:13 am

northernviewer wrote:
Coastal wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Coastal wrote:
ironcat wrote:
Coastal wrote:
ironcat wrote:Honestly, if it weren't for my enjoyment of watching JP, and seeing him fall for Ashley, this season would have been a bust for me as far as entertainment. Boring dates for the most part. I commend all the non-JP fans for sticking it out actually, I wouldn't have.

I for one saw a different love story happening, equally as fixating to enjoy watching the show.

Sorry, I'm confused. I thought you said you were a neutral poster. If you were fixated by a love story, that doesn't sound very neutral or dispassionate to me.
Just because I am neutral, doesn't mean I don't have eyes and can see a different love story happening. :Nod:

now that's laughable giggling

Thanks so much for the gracious respect that you are showing here..........

excuse me, but how about you going and reading your comment to me a few pages back... and then we'll talk.
From what I saw, I too have been shown a lack of respect tonight as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:15 am

atlanta1221 wrote:
Coastal wrote:
atlanta1221 wrote:Can we stop? What should be a great evening is turning into a B****H fest with both sides wanting to get the last word.

We just watched a beautiful love story. We never get that much on this show. It was amazing. Looking forward to next week.

Going back into lurking mode. :(
Sorry, but I haven't seen tonight's epi yet........on right now.

That's not my point. The point is the going back and forth between people isn't getting us anywhere. Enjoy the love story. Enjoy the show. Enjoy life.
Easier said than done when you are shown such a lack of respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:57 am

ironcat wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:What was it that Ashley said about JP after their first conversation? Something about him calling her cupcake?

Something like.."he's cute but I'm not sure he'll be the one calling me cupcake in the end"

LOL! That comment struck me when I heard it.

This part is not in reply to your post. She gave him another date because she felt bad that she was in a funk on their first date. She was trying to make it up to him.

I know if I'm into a guy initially, first night, and I'm really positive that the majority too...won't be carrying on over another guy. That initial, first night guy will have my focus.

This is all well and good when you're dating in the real, normal world. Unless you have been a contestant on this show, or more specifically the lead on this show, you have no idea how you really would react in similar circumstances.

More so on this show. Why in the world would anybody be into one guy and whinning about another, I just can't figure no idea any way the wind blows LOL
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:22 am

Feel free to express your opinions whether you disagree/agree with something other posters have to say about a certain subject.

However, The only rule we have is that you not bash posters personally, tell them what to do, or tell them how to feel.

Disagreeing with someone's opinion is fine, but attacking them because they have a different opinion then you is not.

I have been getting lots of pm's from people on both sides of this issue. Nothing upsets San and I more then hearing someone doesn't want to post here anymore because they feel our rule is allowed to be broken.

So, I ask everyone to please try and keep the peace and enjoy the fun this site has to offer.

If a thread is locked that is because we have to clean up the posts that a member was personally attacked in. Once I delete those posts it will open back up.

San and I want everyone to participate and enjoy this board, but that will not happen if this rule continues to get broken.

I hope you understand.

Sincerely,

San and Love_Me
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 12 - 8/1 After the Final Rose - Discussion - Spoilers

+90
kikora
Cari
Chacharo
sublime
LuvnIt