SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:55 am

nannymargie wrote:
edenpol wrote:
nannymargie wrote:"Today I pray for those who need a turnaround in their job, finances, or relationships. God can make all things new."

Really like the last part of that quote that Josh's friend posted.  God can make all things new.  That is what we are praying that God will make this relationship new again.
I LOVE the way you think! :cutesmile!: So excited we have one more believer in here!

To be honest my mind has doubts but my heart wants them to have a second chance.  I don't think Josh has changed what he wants which is to get married and have a family.  But I think Andi has lost her way and changed course from what Josh wanted.  Maybe this will be a rude awaking for her.  As per her New Years resolution she has been reflecting on this and maybe is seeing this now.  You can't truly love anyone until you love yourself. Maybe towards the end Andi was not loving herself because she was conflicted on what she wanted, limelight or Josh. Maybe she will see now that she has lost everything that what she wanted the same things Josh did all along. Sometimes you don't know what you had till you loose it.

There is no doubt in my mind that Josh truly and deeply loved Andi.  I have never seen a grown man gush over a woman he loved like Josh did on sm.  A love like that just does not disappear. I feel  that love is still there but has been buried by whatever problems they were having.

Time and space will heal and only God knows the plans he has for them.

I agree with you, especially the bold. I always hope that they give it a second chance. I think that Andi probably lost her way too but she maybe just needs time apart from Josh to realize and appreciate what she had. You never miss the water until the well runs dry.
But hopefully, now she can realize what she had and realize that nothing is worth the relationship that she had with Josh and they can try to make the relationship work.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:09 am

I think if they have any chance of reconciling she needs to get back to being a lawyer and they need to get there own places and start dating again at a normal pace. All of the women in Josh's family are strong successful women that's part of what attracted him to her in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:19 am

nannymargie wrote:
edenpol wrote:
nannymargie wrote:"Today I pray for those who need a turnaround in their job, finances, or relationships. God can make all things new."

Really like the last part of that quote that Josh's friend posted.  God can make all things new.  That is what we are praying that God will make this relationship new again.
I LOVE the way you think! :cutesmile!: So excited we have one more believer in here!

To be honest my mind has doubts but my heart wants them to have a second chance.  I don't think Josh has changed what he wants which is to get married and have a family.  But I think Andi has lost her way and changed course from what Josh wanted.  Maybe this will be a rude awaking for her.  As per her New Years resolution she has been reflecting on this and maybe is seeing this now.  You can't truly love anyone until you love yourself. Maybe towards the end Andi was not loving herself because she was conflicted on what she wanted, limelight or Josh. Maybe she will see now that she has lost everything that what she wanted the same things Josh did all along. Sometimes you don't know what you had till you loose it.

There is no doubt in my mind that Josh truly and deeply loved Andi.  I have never seen a grown man gush over a woman he loved like Josh did on sm.  A love like that just does not disappear. I feel  that love is still there but has been buried by whatever problems they were having.

Amen to that! This is one relationship I think is worth salvaging. I am putting them on my pray list!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:22 am

Costiesgirl wrote:I think if they have any chance of reconciling she needs to get back to being a lawyer and they need to get there own places and start dating again at a normal pace. All of the women in Josh's family are strong successful women that's part of what attracted him to her in the first place.

ITA for the bolded! She can back to being a lawyer if that's what she wants to do, it's OK to change career and be successful.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:47 am

Maggenzm wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
edenpol wrote:

Amen to that! This is one relationship I think is worth salvaging. I am putting them on my pray list!!

Yes, this relationship is 100% worth trying to save and I hope Andi and Josh realize that.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:48 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:I think if they have any chance of reconciling she needs to get back to being a lawyer and they need to get there own places and start dating again at a normal pace. All of the women in Josh's family are strong successful women that's part of what attracted him to her in the first place.

ITA for the bolded! She can back to being a lawyer if that's what she wants to do, it's OK to change career and be successful.

I don't know if it matters if she goes back to being a lawyer. I would like to see her do that but what I think is most important, is for her to stop focusing on the business opportunities and travelling and for her to just focus on her relationship with Josh.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:52 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Yeah Alanna, I think that's what she's doing. Gosh that is so depressing and yes I would think she would probably feel that way. Same with the Twitter banner because that's such an awesome picture of them. If I were a betting woman, I would bet the picture of Josh lifting her over his shoulders or the one from their first week of freedom when Lauren visited them with Andi next to Josh and she's holding Sabel and she captioned it "the family that frowns together, stays together" will be going next.
I think definitely the picture of Josh holding Andi after bowling is next and then the three of them on the sunny day in the park before the frowny face one I think. So depressing.

I personally wish Josh never said those things to her and made all those promises because while I'm sure he meant them at the time, I think he was hard into the bubble and had no clue what he was saying or what it meant.

I forgot about all those promises until I went to Andi IG, he gave her reassurance over and over bcs she wasn't sure. I wish he hadn't done that. Andi knows she is difficult, but his reassurance gave her hope. Josh is a man of faith and integrity should be important to him. Our words mean something, especially since we can go back and see the video proof.
If Andi is the one that broke it off, then I give him a pass, but if he is the one who broke off, then I lose respect for him. A real man never quits when things get difficult, he actually rises to the occasion. JMO

"Who broke off with who" is also my biggest question. For now, I believe it was Andi just knowing how she tends to overanalyze things. I don't believe it was Josh, after waiting soo long to find "the one" and the promises he mae. If Andi is the one that broke it off, I can see Josh being very angry which is why he took his twitter banner down so quickly and MM flew down to be with him.

Josh did say the next person he says ILY to would be his wife, Josh let the whole "Fantasy Suite" thing go and stoops by her side even though I'm sure he was a little embarrassed by it. In a lot of interviews Josh made it clear that he wants to get married asap and wants to start having kids like tomorrow. Andi even said in one interview that if it were up to Josh we would be married way sooner but josh is being patient and going along with what Andi wants.

Also, I thought E News confirmed Andi broke it off, is that no longer true?

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:12 pm

I'm drifting back, guys. bestbud!

Nannymargie, I sent you a PM but it doesn't show that it went through, did you get it?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:15 pm

Steel2009 wrote:More crazy thoughts on my part.......scratch scratch but Do you guys think MM and Andi ever got along? based on SM activity alone, it seems there was some conflict between josh and his mom last year.

-Josh unfollow his own mom a couple months ago but it seems after a while they made up and he's following her again... He even went as far as posting this pic which Andi favorited.  This tells me something happened but they fixed it...
https://twitter.com/jmurbulldog/status/539495327116439552?lang=en

-I could be wrong  but it looks like Andi never followed MM on ig or Twitter.  I don't have FB to tell

-MM breakup statement: I'm now also wondering if a little premature.  How does she know they will not get back together?

This is a great topic for the general discussion thread vs a fan discussion thread.
SO---the OP can bring it over for discussion so it can be discussed there, but it can not be discussed here.
Thank you.
Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:24 pm

It's ok.
That's why mods have to mod! giggling I will however delete the posts answering it within 10 minutes to give you time to c/p if you choose.
It's great for the general JODI discussion thread, so bring it over there.
Here is the link if you need guidance:
link

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:35 pm

I tend to agree with Ash, I think they both knew that it was probably inevitable, but one finally pulled the trigger. It shouldn't mean that is the one person to blame. I think both parties need to take some responsibility when a relationship ends, it's rarely one sided.

I don't think that because Josh has been out in public so quickly after the split that it means he is hurting less than Andi. I have a gut feeling he is hurting the most here. He can't help the timing of his Advocare events and he has always been obliging when it comes to snapping fan photos. His family coming into town to me, solidifies that he really needed their support right now. And I love that they are there for him. I in no way see the posting of the group picture as a slap in Andi's face. I see it as a way to show that Josh is doing ok and he is surrounded by love in his time of need. Seeing this picture has helped me, as a fan, feel better. I'm sure many of the Murray's friends and family were comforted by this picture as well, and I think that was MM goal in posting it.

On the flip side, I wonder about Andi and how she is doing. We've seen posts on SM from Josh's friends that indicate that he was really down. But nothing from Andi's side. The fact that Kelly and the other girls have said nothing on SM can mean one of two things to me. One, that Andi wanted this and is doing fine. Two, that they know that it was a mutual thing and that they hold no ill will against Josh. I really believe that if Josh instigated it all and Andi was crushed by it, that these girls would have posted something snarky. I just feel they would have. The fact they haven't leads me to believe this was all more amicable. Not to say that Josh and Andi aren't still hurting, but that the split was done in a respectful way. I'm not surprised we haven't heard anything from the Dorfmans because they have never been big on posting to SM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:38 pm

Good post Laudergirl, I agree.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

+42
bachfan300
notarose
BachfanNY
Rolly
alberta3