SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:57 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Nope, I am happy.  Thank you so much for taking one for the team and allowing me to be lazy. Hugesmile I may have to redo my avi soon.  That man is too gorgeous!

And what happened to your avi?  I need double Charlie here!

giggling  giggling  giggling  It's Charlie, just not a close shot.  It's from the shoot this gif was taken from.  

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 7 Tumblr_mid669B3Mu1qj3iago3_250

Do I need to zoom in and/or crop part of it?  Which do you prefer?

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 7 CH4_zpse5kxewry  Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 7 CH1_zpsexqkxsck  Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 7 CH3_zpsfbfzz9fk

Or Charlie with a dog from another shoot?

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 7 CH2_zpsefnvhhn5
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by allykat Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:09 pm

Thanks for pointing me in this direction, Ladybug! I'm so glad to find the Charlie love thread. This just became the thread I will visit frequently. He's so hot. :fanningfan

I love him....and the whole SOA crew. I might have to make him my avi!
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:36 pm

Shirtless Charlie, always a good thing and a dog too. We have a winner!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:21 pm

hi Allykat!  Glad you found your way here! bestbud!  I thought you'd like this thread!  giggling giggling giggling

Feel free to use any pics I've posted as an avi if you want...or send me a pm and let me know which one and I'll resize it for you if needed.

Stuck, I do like the shirtless Charlie and dog pic, but for some reason, I want to stick with the other picture.  There's something about the barefoot, smiling Charlie that appeals to me!   Hugesmile  giggling   I cropped/zoomed in a little, so it's easier to see Charlie.  Will that do for now?  I may have to switch to barefoot, chin propped on hand Charlie next. Then, I'll rotate to the shirtless Charlie and dog picture later or you, allykat or someone else is welcome to use it if you'd like, before I switch out again. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Got my avi! I might start posting non-stop just to drool over my own avi... :cutesmile!:
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:35 pm

Happy il Volo Day! beatingheart beatingheart my boys! The evolution of three young boys winning a talent contest. It all started with this song, which they have since sang a cuzillion times.

All about il Volo

On April 25, 2009 the best voices of Ti Lascio Una Canzone opened the evening singing O Sole Mio, a great tradition of Italian music, surprising and amazing people all over the world. The magnificent performance ended with a standing ovation and nothing more was the same after this.

And each time they sing this song they make it again their song in a perfect harmony of voices and soul.

http://www.ilvolo.mus.br/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/ivsolemio.mp4?_=1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 7:12 am

This is gonna be a long list.  laugh out loud  I really like

Trace Adkins
Tom Brady
Dustin Hoffman
Bill Murray
Greg Kinnear
Ed Harris
Jack Nicholson
Kevin Costner
Tim Tebow
Rob Lowe
Josh Lucas
Leo Dicaprio
Sam Elliott
Dale Midkiff
Tom Hanks
Clint Eastwood
Ted Nugent
Steven Tyler
Joshua Jackson
Ginnifer Goodwin
Tony Stewart
Elvis
Tommy Lee Jones
John Stamos
Angelina Jolie
Drew Barrymore

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 01, 2015 10:35 pm

A blast from the past!!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/hootie-and-the-blowfish-reunite-to-perform-hold-my-hand-on-letterman-201515

Hootie and the Blowfish Reunite to Perform "Hold My Hand" on David Letterman: Watch!

All the feels! It's been 20 years since Hootie & the Blowfish made it big, but they're still incredible live, which was evident when they appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman on Thursday, April 30. Throwing Us back to the '90s, the band performed their 1994 hit "Hold My Hand."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/hootie-and-the-blowfish-reunite-to-perform-hold-my-hand-on-letterman-201515#ixzz3YwONGa3l
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/hootie-and-the-blowfish-reunite-to-perform-hold-my-hand-on-letterman-201515#ixzz3YwOGTB1m
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 23, 2015 4:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Happy il Volo Day! beatingheart beatingheart my boys! The evolution of three young boys winning a talent contest. It all started with this song, which they have since sang a cuzillion times.

All about il Volo

On April 25, 2009 the best voices of Ti Lascio Una Canzone opened the evening singing O Sole Mio, a great tradition of Italian music, surprising and amazing people all over the world. The magnificent performance ended with a standing ovation and nothing more was the same after this.

And each time they sing this song they make it again their song in a perfect harmony of voices and soul.

http://www.ilvolo.mus.br/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/ivsolemio.mp4?_=1

Sorry for quoting myself but today is the final's for #Eurovision and my boys are at the top!
They won the biggest music contest in Italy which gave them an automatic spot at Eurovision. They have been competing for two weeks. The final contest has just started in Vienna. Good luck to all countries, but of course I'm all for #ita 2015 If you're in Europe give them a vote! Sweden is a close 2nd.

Eurovision-fr.net ‏@eurovisionfrnet  3h

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 7 CFs_wpsUUAAMiWW

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 23, 2015 8:15 pm

They finished third place out of 40 countries, behind winner Sweden, and 2nd place Russia. Congrats to Sweden and Russia!

What an amazing experience for this trio of 20 yr olds! heartglasses

This was their rehearsal vid.

Search il Volo on youtube if you want to see more of them. They are adorable!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun May 24, 2015 7:43 am

WOW!! What incredible voices for such a young trio.

So nice to see young people still studying classical music and using their talents in such a way. I'd rather listen to them any day than hear most of the trash that passes for "music" today. JMO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 24, 2015 10:00 am

Me, too! I liked your post. I love classical and I loved this group.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

+29
sdmom
Astrobach
timfan
Mommyof2
nikikass