SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2015 12:12 pm

They are incredible. They became an overnight sensation when they were 15/16 yrs old by winning another contest. Youtube has a lot of their earlier vids, you can see how much they changed. It looks like they won the phone votes. sad as with any contest of this magnitude, politics according to some get in the way.

IlVoloMundialOficial retweeted
Gianluca Il Volo @GianGinoble  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Final televoting results Smiley we won the people hearts ❤️

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 CFw_IZIWYAA8aM6

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2015 10:29 pm

One more time and I'll staaaap! This was the actual performance.

Search in youtube eurovision and any country you may be interested in to see their performance. I looks like they have been all uploaded. The energy was amazing!

❤

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:44 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I love me some Josh Duhamel.

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsJcejBIG9S895FwTAajXdKgz295jJMIdnkVH_3k9j9yEJxaKo

Fergie's a lucky woman!

In my top 6!!!

The others are (in no particular order, but none of them are number 1 giggling ):

Lean & lanky - Timothy Olyphant:

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Wenn3810

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Timoth10

Muscles - Alex O'L- (sorry am at work... cant look for mostly naked muscly pics!)

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Alex-o10

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Images10

Just so cute - Zac -

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Downlo12

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Zacefr11

Not so clean cut - Guy -

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Guy-pe10

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Guy-pe11

I know that's only 4/5... the last name and my top guy needs his own post Smiley

Last edited by sophienette on Mon May 25, 2015 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:45 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Another great actor, Tim Olyphant, as Seth Bullock, Deadwood HBO TV Series based in the 1870's era in Deadwood, SD.
Storyline includes many wild west historic figures.  Was reminded of this when I was doing some sleuthing for Epi 6, TB which is filmed in Deadwood.  Tim is now playing a modern day lawman on "Justified" on FX in its final season.  Tim has great facial expressions and uses them in his characters without having to say a word.   Smiley

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Seth1_zps7b86cd65 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Seth4_zpsbe1fd7c7

Love Timothy, he was so great in Justified!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:49 pm

Lost17 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Charlie is signed up for atleast 3 other movies to include the role of King Arthur which I am really looking forward to.  I am glad he did not take #50Shades role and signed up for these diverse roles instead.  Jamie Dorman is doing fine anyway.   giggling

-The Mountain Between Us, Dr. Ben Payne, 2017
-Knights of the Roundtable: King Arthur, King Arthur, 2016
-The Lost City of Z, Col. Percival Fawcett, 2016
I'm reading this one now, interesting book! Saw that Charlie was going to be in it and can't wait to see him play the part. King Arthur too!!  :alltens:

Great thread!

Lost City of Z with my Rob Smiley They start filming late in the summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 2:14 pm

So my crush (BTW only watched Twilight after crushing on his acting first in "The Rover" then his looks in "Cosmopolis" and I was done with when I saw his Dior Homme campaign)

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Thr_ro10
Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 M_id_410

The Rover (with one of my other favorites, Guy Pearce, with whom he is about to start filming "Brimstone")

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Robert13

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 The_ro10

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 The-ro10

Dior Homme (and a fan vid...)

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Robert11

Cosmopolis (David Cronenberg)

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Cosmop10
Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Robert10

Last one with his fiancee, Tahlia (FKA Twigs):

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Robert14

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 25, 2015 5:48 pm

:cutesmile!: beatingheart beatingheart :fanningfan

Mine too!! Noticed him in the 2nd HP movie but fell in love during Twilight. Saw every movie in theaters! Glad he's doing great in movies! Not a fan of his gf though hmmm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 8367-910 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 I_got_13 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 6:10 pm

Linds911 wrote::cutesmile!: beatingheart beatingheart :fanningfan

Mine too!! Noticed him in the 2nd HP movie but fell in love during Twilight. Saw every movie in theaters! Glad he's doing great in movies! Not a fan of his gf though hmmm

I actually enjoy her music, and she makes him happy... so no complaint from me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 25, 2015 6:22 pm

True he seems happy which is good! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 8367-910 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 I_got_13 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue May 26, 2015 11:00 am

I think this little known Scottish actor ( Sam Heughan) from Outlander is hot!  And he seems such a nice man too. I wish I know how to post the pic open and not just a link.

https://outlanderonline.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/tumblr_nfeayljpc91tq4wu3o3_400.jpg

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 26, 2015 12:56 pm

Pia1 wrote:I think this little known Scottish actor ( Sam Heughan) from Outlander is hot!  And he seems such a nice man too.  I wish I know how to post the pic open and not just a link.

https://outlanderonline.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/tumblr_nfeayljpc91tq4wu3o3_400.jpg

Pia, here... Smiley  
Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Tumblr_nfeayljpc91tq4wu3o3_400

GA - thanks for posting about your guys again.  I'm enjoying listening to them! bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 1:27 pm

Thanks LB! Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

+29
sdmom
Astrobach
timfan
Mommyof2
nikikass