SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:08 pm

They couldn't figure out themselves it was set up or assumed it was? Makes no sense!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:18 pm

atem wrote:They couldn't figure out themselves it was set up or assumed it was?  Makes no sense!

I'm sure they figured it out along the way, it was probably more about them not having too much advance notice of what they were going to do on date. Whitney was probably kept in the dark the most (which is par for the course with all the girls when they go on dates), but I'm sure Chris had some idea what was going to happen, but more than likely given very few details so as to "keep it real" as the date/crash proceeded.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:39 pm

This is still my favorite episode of the season so far. I just loved how it made fun of itself.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+65
northernviewer
Litta123
MVMom39forever
ironcat
MiaHawk