SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:29 am

IDK. Did anyone here have any solid proof? Record of sale? Was she renting or owning?
The couple said they were going to look for a place of their own, obviously this too never materialized. Now we know why.

I could never find any substantial evidence that they had made wedding plans, other than the lip service MEandI spewed. When I did my own digging I found out it not only had no depth, but was all for camera/promo time. (her NY/Kleinfeld promo)

Appearance, appearance.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:33 am

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. Did anyone here have any solid proof?  Record of sale?  Was she renting or owning?
The couple said they were going to look for a place of their own, obviously this too never materialized. Now we know why.

I could never find any substantial evidence that they had made wedding plans, other than the lip service MEandI spewed. When I did my own digging I found out it not only had no depth, but was all for camera/promo time. (her NY/Kleinfeld promo)

Appearance, appearance.

We had them both saying they rented. Andi was going to move in with Josh when her lease was up in September, I believe. Most thought Josh had a one year lease that would have been up in January.

I do agree wedding planning never really happened at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:38 am

It's surprising they made it for as long as they did when you think abou it.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:45 am

I can't believe I am defending her. But are we really going to put all the blame on Andi?

Look, she is not my favorite but Josh has shown his jerky side after the show. He said really mean stuff about Nick and JPG that were unnecessary. He looks down at people.

He hasn't been in a relationship before Andi for 5 years and remember the lie detector test and how he reacted.

I just think Josh can be a tough person to live with.

I just think as this article says can be quite controlling and when he was on the show I felt he was there to win a competition instead of looking for love.

Andi is not perfect and is the worst between the two but Josh has his own crap he must deal with.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:49 am

I don't see him in a much different place than MEandI. He's 30 and basically IMOAA, kind of floundering, too.
However, I do see him as a kinder, softer version.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:57 am

Kashathediva wrote:I don't see him in a much different place than MEandI. He's 30 and basically IMOAA, kind of floundering, too.
However, I do see him as a kinder, softer version.

I agree. Both are to blame.

My saying the Josh wasn't going to be able to find her behavior cute for long is as much of an insult to him as to her. He needed to be real to himself and see that he couldn't handle her either. I think he fell for the pretty package and assumed she was like his mom because of the surface. But if you look at Momma and Daddy Murray, she is strong, but she in no way makes Denny less of a man. Ever. Josh didn't look deep enough, at all.

I also blame Josh for whatever little hissy fit had him on SM quiet with his family. I don't care if it was defending Andi or anything else, he was acting liking a jerk to his family.

So nope, I blame them both. Just think Josh has the better foundation from his life experience and family upbringing. I don't like Hy or Patty and think they have not helped make Andi a good human at all.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:09 am

KB_Mom wrote:I know its the trashiest of the trash but I had to cantstopl cantstopl when I read on Celeb Dirty Laundry that Andi supposedly contacted the farmer after he finished filming and said she made a mistake in not choosing him and wanted another chance. Hugesmile

While I do not believe this story, Chris probably would have been the best choice for Andi out of her F3. He seems to be a puppet to TPTB and he might have been fine to be a puppet to Andi too. He obviously is enjoying being in the public eye and promoting himself and the show, so I don't doubt that he would be much suited to this role with a partner as well. And he is a millionaire, so she could have been a trophy wife and indulged her love of material possessions. But the farm and Iowa trumped everything. Andi fancies herself a sophisticate, though anyone who is truly sophisticated can see that she isn't. The snob in her would never settle for a farm in Iowa. A gentleman's horse farm in some place like Virginia or Kentucky with breeding stables, hounds and fox hunting is more what she would have in mind, reminiscent of that racetrack date she had with Chris, only Chris wouldn't be able to pull that off in real life.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:13 am

StacyNor wrote:I can't believe I am defending her. But are we really going to put all the blame on Andi?

Look, she is not my favorite but Josh has shown his jerky side after the show. He said really mean stuff about Nick and JPG that were unnecessary. He looks down at people.

He hasn't been in a relationship before Andi for 5 years and remember the lie detector test and how he reacted.

I  just think as this article says can be quite controlling and when he was on the show I felt he was there to win a competition instead of looking for love.

Andi is not perfect and is the worst between the two but Josh has his own crap he must deal with.

StacyNor, really good points about Josh's part in the breakup. It always takes two....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:16 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:I know its the trashiest of the trash but I had to cantstopl cantstopl when I read on Celeb Dirty Laundry that Andi supposedly contacted the farmer after he finished filming and said she made a mistake in not choosing him and wanted another chance. Hugesmile

While I do not believe this story, Chris probably would have been the best choice for Andi out of her F3. He seems to be a puppet to TPTB and he might have been fine to be a puppet to Andi too. He obviously is enjoying being in the public eye and promoting himself and the show, so I don't doubt that he would be much suited to this role with a partner as well. And he is a millionaire, so she could have been a trophy wife and indulged her love of material possessions. But the farm and Iowa trumped everything. Andi fancies herself a sophisticate, though anyone who is truly sophisticated can see that she isn't. The snob in her would never settle for a farm in Iowa. A gentleman's horse farm in some place like Virginia or Kentucky with breeding stables, hounds and fox hunting is more what she would have in mind, reminiscent of that racetrack date she had with Chris, only Chris wouldn't be able to pull that off in real life.

Shades of MeAndI being the next version of MeAnna.  MeAnna came crawling back to Jason, Jason!  Yuck!  

I think Andi had decided it was Nick or Josh by HTDs.  Chris was along for the ride and seemed as about into her as she was to him, which means not at all. Marcus actually cared, so dump him sooner.

If there were no Lacy, I could totally see Andi looking up Marcus. Thank God for Marcus there is Lacy!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:29 am

StacyNor wrote:I can't believe I am defending her. But are we really going to put all the blame on Andi?

I  just think as this article says can be quite controlling and when he was on the show I felt he was there to win a competition instead of looking for love.

Yeah, I agree. I honestly think that Nick nailed it in his plane video. He talked about how Josh was super competitive and would do basically whatever Andi wanted; I think that he probably did that to "win" the Bachelorette and early on in their relationship to appease her, and then stopped, which Andi did not expect. Nick also talked about Josh having a bad temper and being very emotional and insecure and I definitely believe that since we saw signs of that on the show. Probably not the best characteristics to have when you're dating someone who is stubborn, very set in her own ways, and also has a bad temper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:30 am

The article left out the elephant in the room.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:32 am

I disagree with the bold part. I think Josh was looking for love and I do think he fell in love with her., If he was there to win a competition he was the chosen F1 but he didn't have to propose. IMO he would have been the one in the relationship to put up with more and try harder to make things work. My take is that Andi probably didn't try hard enough on the relationship,, and was trying more to keep up the bachelorette persona. Looking back at some of the interviews and from what I saw in person I would have to lean more towards it being her that was more capable of putting on the happy front for as long as she did as opposed to Josh. I agree that she probably was a bit harder to handle then what he thought.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

+55
alwaystulips
ThankMeLater
JulySnow
beader
Peppermom