SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:38 pm

I think the cast & families should stay off message boards and comments from articles. Only reading fan threads might give them a skewed viewpoint and the rest can be brutal, especially comments.

I don't see an Andi 2 happening. She doesn't seem to be a favorite of theirs and it's not like she's a sympathetic character. I could see a Josh season way before another Andi. All I can say is spare us. cheeky

Last edited by albean99 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I know we have had family/friends that come here and stay strictly in the Fan Threads. This is another reason why we are so adamant in keeping the Fan Threads, just that.

I would hope if contestants read this forum, they can get inspiration from the Fan Threads.

Yes, I agree. That said, I can see albean's point about that being too skewed. Thankfully, I'll never need to worry about this. I'd tie a relative/friend up before I'd let them go on this show. Though, I do confess to once trying to talk umngirl into signing up...but that was a LONG time ago. So sorry, umn!

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 13 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:51 pm

Litta123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I know we have had family/friends that come here and stay strictly in the Fan Threads. This is another reason why we are so adamant in keeping the Fan Threads, just that.

I would hope if contestants read this forum, they can get inspiration from the Fan Threads.

Yes, I agree. That said, I can see albean's point about that being too skewed. Thankfully, I'll never need to worry about this. I'd tie a relative/friend up before I'd let them go on this show. Though, I do confess to once trying to talk umngirl into signing up...but that was a LONG time ago. So sorry, umn!
I beat it was for Sean's season. I agree, the show does more harm than good.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Litta123 wrote:

Lol. All is forgiven. At least now I would be old enough to be on the show.

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 13 87b72b10 blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 13 86669110 blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:10 pm

I was browsing Jillian Harris' website and a post about her breakup with Ed came up. Here is an interesting paragraph that I think probably also pertains to Andi and Josh

For us (as with many breakups I’m sure) there were many reasons why it didn’t work. We spent every waking moment with each other for a year, and as much fun as we had, after a year we were both pretty overwhelmed and “over” the whole situation. We didn’t have any breathing room in the relationship, which is really important. Overall though, I would say that the experience of being engaged so quickly and publicly was the biggest factor in our breakup. People say we couldn’t actually have been in love, and I don’t think that was the case– our hearts were in love but we didn’t give ourselves enough time to ease into the relationship. So ladies and gentlemen no matter how crazy you are about someone take your damn time!

http://www.jillianharris.com/ask-jillian-love-lessons-learned-ed/

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:It is entirely possible that they had not decided on a break up at that point but were having major issues.
Probably had a huge fight just prior which accounts for Josh being stiff and uncomfortable and Andi forcing things.

IMO if they had decided to split prior then they probably would not have even attended knowing that they would get the standard marriage related questions. Again JMO.

The timing of the People Magazine announcement is exactly how ABC likes to play it --- as a postscript to an upcoming season premier, thus shouldn't serve as an indicator to exactly when they decided to call it off. Nor should anything Chris Harrison says --- I mean, come on now...

If Josh told a bachelor buddy it was only a matter of time on the Sunday before the premier, then I'd say it's reasonable to conclude the relationship was over before they flew to LA. Could be they decided to throw in the towel soon after the holidays for that seems to be when all of my divorced friends called it quits. Plus, I still say it's relevant that neither one of them were dressed "Red Carpet" at the premier. JMO.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:I for one hope to not have to listen to Andi ever again. If she couldn't fake her way to empathy for a man who had died, she sure can't fake her way to make herself look better in this mess. Yes, it takes two and Josh has said a few things while with her that show that he is not blameless, but to me, Andi showed who she really is over and over during the two seasons she was on TV...on and off camera. As for season 2 of MEandI...I can't see that happening. Josh as the Bachelor might be more of a possibility although, I can do without that toothy grin thank you very much.

Of all the possible options to resurface after letting your fans worry about you, she chooses to post a pic of herself, posing, lifting weights in the gym.

That's why her name is MeAndi.

How about updating the blog, thank everyone for their support, mention there's lots of exciting things to come on the blog, she appreciates people reading her blog, no, we need to see her pose in a forced model pose in gym wear with a personal trainer we haven't seen in months. These are just my opinions, because I clearly don't like anything she says or does. Two seasons was by far more than enough for me.

Uh yeah. ^^all of this^^.
For both Josh and MEandI:
Say goodnight, Gracie. Goodnight, Gracie. Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:25 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Andi spotted:

http://instagram.com/p/x4Z6n6B57o/

This is her look at me I'm getting in shape to be your trophy wife picture.

My thoughts are this:
Must be nice to have a personal trainer when your unemployed
This is the same trainer that she recommended to Kim Biermann to use so maybe now she'll be all up on Kim to get her on Real Housewives and/or for Kim's husband Kroy to find her a husband from his football team the Falcons.

I'm so not surprised this was the first pic released, pathetic IMO and so predictable

Last edited by Costiesgirl on Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't spell)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:36 pm

Just an after thought, notice the pictures released match up exactly to how we have said the couples was all along. Josh posts a pic of him with his mom and dog, fans post a pic of him working helping others get healthy, Andis first pic is look at me working out, look how in shape I am... MeAndi to a tee

He's all about family and helping others, she's all about herself and the fame

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:43 pm

Again, Andi didn't post that photo (and neither did Josh post the one with him and his mom). Just because she posed for it doesn't and shouldn't make her a bad person or have anything to do with her wanting fame. Josh is moving on by doing his work events, and she is moving on by working out. That trainer often takes pics similar to that one with all his clients anyway.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by mag pie Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:47 pm

She's just so self absorbed!! It's always been about her. Again, I know it takes two to make a relationship work but IMO Josh could not have done enough to make her happy. Seems like she was sooo needy.

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:51 pm

My theory is that she was in seclusion, sewing a line of dresses that feature lots of cleavage, side boob and crotch peeks. Now she has to be ready to model them when she debuts her line, so it was time to buff up the bod :cutesmile!:

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

+55
alwaystulips
ThankMeLater
JulySnow
beader
Peppermom